my chart

May 1, 2020 at 20:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) sss666
my chart
Hi,
please some serious opinions about my chart at all, especially planets in 12th house? All opinions are welcome.
Whole life is about secret.

Thanks a lot for opinions.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 2, 2020 at 15:41
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
Well the first thing I see is that you have Taurus and Scorpio intercepted. Here Pluto will play his part with respect to VI, you know ... health and services. It will not cost you if you consider Neptune-Saturn (pleasantly aspected) for those purposes.

Remember that House XII begins in Aries (if the hour is very precise) and its ruler, Mars, is in difficult opposition with Uranus at the angles, so XII´s things will explode from time to time reacting to tense aspects about that opposition (Cancer-Capricorn axes as well as Aries-Libra).

On the other hand, the ruler, Mercury, is also in XII, although domiciled and in conjunction with Jupiter .... Do not take anything for granted, your evolutionary path passes through Mercury (square to the Nodes), investigate thoroughly. Mercury and Jupiter rule angular houses (I and VII) and in XII they are a bit at setback, but in fact think that you have a good group of dignified planets, thus the exalted Moon, Venus, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto domiciled ... and that is in itself an advantage (perhaps the houses do not facilitate it but ultimately we live to learn).
May 2, 2020 at 00:42
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Equal house puts :154: in twelfth house and :159: in Seventh house which should make for an interesting dream-life!
There might be something with staying power that doesn´t just vaporise away!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »