- My natal chart -

May 1, 2020 at 19:39 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

- My natal chart -
This is my natal chart in Tropical Zodiac :

And I want someone tell me some informations about myself from it , And explain why you tell that information from my chart .

Thanks .
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 8, 2020 at 01:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Marc Sales
System message: Post has been written by user DEEP SIGH, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes :6: :80: .
May 5, 2020 at 02:36
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » Marc Sales
Among the Arab authors you have great eminences still unknown to the west. It would be necessary to give light to those medieval writings that because they do not know Arabic or Persian will be lost forever. A huge pity !!!
May 5, 2020 at 02:28
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » DEEP SIGH
One of my favorite authors was Marcus Manilius, a Roman author who wrote his work in verse the "Astronomikon", a book that Goethe frequently consulted as it is said ...

"Who could know heaven if it were not for a gift from heaven itself, and find the god if it is not he who is part of the divinity himself?"

Marcus Manilius, Astronomic, II-115
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/…
May 5, 2020 at 02:24
cool the astrology isn´t it? !!
May 5, 2020 at 02:04
=====
“ positions of Mercury, Moon, Saturn and the ascendant (together with the latter) will provide you with a melancholic, introverted, shy attitude “ .

You touch my inside here , Really you touch me here .
May 5, 2020 at 01:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
I love your analysis , And most of the things you mentioned are true .

And this sentence which you wrote :
“ Accept this. One day you´ll master this and be the most of the reliable lover someone could have. “ ..

deeply affected me .
May 3, 2020 at 15:56
(Sagittarius) Sus » DEEP SIGH
Well, here I go. Must remember I´m only an astrology lover. Not a professional one. Sorry if I touch any sensitive point. But that´s something one must be prepared to.
Taurus ascendant ruled by Venus, beautiful person, indulgence in beauty sensorial pleasures.
Your venus in 10th house Acqua, love for astrology, technology, new wave ideals, people and so on. Venus conjunct Uranus (also in Acqua which reinforces all Said above and as Marc stated) means an independent and somewhat uncompromised person. Love at first sight. Quickly to fall in love and quickly to fall out. During your life, some sudden events towards married life may happen.
You have retrograde Mercury. You are very intelligent but feels not being heard. Maybe you were told to shut up in your childhood or this comes from previous lives where you abused from communication. Mercury is in fall sign. But pisces is ruled by Neptune so I Guess you are a very intuitive person with some psychic (or many) habilities.
Your 4th house is ruled by sun. Proud and happy childhood. Maybe a well known family in comunity. Maybe you are from a royal family.
Mars in 12th house, the house of hidden enemies...maybe you use your will in the backstage somehow. Or you have strong enemies. Jupiter there helps you to defeat them.
Maybe you live in a golden cage. I don´t know...just let my mind go wild :4:
Sun sextile Ascendant you are a honourable person. Your outer expression refletcs your inner nature. You are a sunny person.
But pluto squares your sun...power games with your father (?) Maybe?
Moon trine saturn, methodical and diligent person but prone to depression and mood fluctuations. Maybe you feel you weren´t cared enough by your Mother even if you did. That´s how you feel. Reliable person.
Venus square saturn, this is a tough one. You feel like if you don´t deserve love or money. You feel worthless and this is a carmic aspect. Your love life, and in some cases financial too, Will bring tough lessons to learn. Accept this. One day you´ll master this and be the most of the reliable lover someone could have.
And Mercury square pluto, sometimes you fight against changes and transformational events. Don´t use your mind to play games.
That´s it. Hope you enjoy it.
May 3, 2020 at 15:24
=====
“ These aspects should give you ease for the mathematics , astronomical calculations , etc ... “ !

I am scared ! Really I am scared !
This information is very true !

My belief in Astrology is increasing after your analysis .
May 3, 2020 at 15:06
=====
Even though your message is long ..
But I read every letter in it , I deepened in every word you wrote , I have find a lot of beautiful details in it .

I very love your analysis about my mercury .
Thank you Gentleman .
May 3, 2020 at 14:39
To finish saying that what I have told you so far, positions of Mercury, Moon, Saturn and the ascendant (together with the latter) will provide you with a melancholic, introverted, shy attitude ...
Let us now analyze the position of the natal ruler Venus (since you have Taurus in the asc.). Venus in Aquarius in house X and together with Uranus is "love for astrology" (or maybe one of your parents is fond of it). Venus there has a few interesting aspects with Mars, Pluto and something more deceptive with Saturn (square) although because Venus is higher in the sky it will be -that aspect- somewhat less tense.
May 3, 2020 at 14:20
Also observe the position of your Moon (for being a woman) and the ascendant.
The moon is in the 8th house in Capricorn, in your case this moon is also expressed towards the 9th house (that of the abstract thought, of the higher mind) -since it is in the same sign as the 9th cusp-, this is added that the one is very well aspected with respect to Jupiter (in XII) and its dispositor (of the Moon) Saturn (also in XII) that in addition and is in conjunction with the ascendant in Taurus (these aspects should give you ease for the mathematics, astronomical calculations, etc ...)
May 3, 2020 at 14:05
(Aquarius) Marc Sales
The fact that you ask insistently or technically about your modalities is determined by several factors.
Normally we observe the position of Mercury, its aspects, dignities and its position in a house and in a sign. But not all answers must be logical and rational (translating Mercury´s own personality).
In your case Mercury is found in Pisces (in conjunction with the Sun) and in a tense aspect with Pluto. Which implies a desire to know in depth (inquisitorially) the energies involved.
Mercury in Pisces is not that he is very gifted for practical matters or for a logical-rational skill in analysis, his skill rather lies in an "octave jump", a "visionary" way of approaching reality and more in your case for the dispositor of Pisces is Neptune (which is the planet that you have the highest in heaven, just in conjunction with the Midheaven). Mercury in the signs of Jupiter (fall and exile of Mercury) must behave as a visionary or contemplative of the kingdoms of Jupiter, in fact it is as if he lacked his basic analysis tools to be able to observe the emotional magnitude (by Pisces) or the magnitude of the metaphysical Idea-fire (by Sagittarius).
In fact, in these signs Mercury must "rise up to receive" the message of Zeus ... he has to use symbolic and abstract language to understand where the message is ...
May 3, 2020 at 14:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
=====
No , You understand me well .

This is my 1st post here , And you are the 1st one answer me .

I just want see the users’ ability in reading natal charts , And discuss them why are they saying that .

Thank you very much for your beautiful answer .
May 3, 2020 at 13:35
(Sagittarius) Sus
Oh woww! Seems like a demanding request! We are astrology lovers and many of us are studying by our own. Doing and digging in research or reading books.
None are obliged to answer chart readings and explain why tell this or that.
Or maybe I´m being an asshole and misunderstood you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »