Would someone be willing to read my chart?

May 1, 2020 at 01:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) annamcafee112
Would someone be willing to read my chart?
I´m new to this website, but not super new to astrology. I am pretty solid in understanding what each sign and planet represents, but I´m a little shaky on planetary aspects, houses, and how everything really interacts with each other.

I´m mainly curious about my life purpose as I tend to be quite a humanitarian and I love community work and helping others- is there anything in my chart that solidifies that?

I am also curious about my love life. I have so many internal conflicts when it comes to obsessiveness one minute and coldness the next and I was wondering if there may be a way to balance that out or what kind of people that could attract.

Along with anything that jumps out to you, I appreciate any and every insight anyone may have. Thanks so much!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 2, 2020 at 00:22
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » annamcafee112
I put your :152: :191: I.C.; Where you come from is not always simple or easy to explain. An aught degree planet is creative, you must be tempted to reinvent yourself.
May 1, 2020 at 20:50
(Libra) zarko22
You intentionally give facts to confuse with that borderline Moon :4:
May 1, 2020 at 20:09
(Aquarius) annamcafee112 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you so much for your insights!

Could you elaborate on "a balance in your origin story" and what that means/looks like?

Thanks again!
May 1, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
English Equal house puts two planets in your seventh house which means romance.
Venus is close to Pluto which means sexual obsession.
Moon is two-signed representing both Libra and Scorpio; A balance in your origin story.
There is something of a grand-trine with :157: & :199: & :152: giving a mild advantage on the subject of Astrology!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »