Can you please read my chart...

April 30, 2020 at 23:50 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Nicower
Can you please read my chart...
Hello.
Thanks for those, who opened it and want to give me response.
Could someone take insigns in my chart please? I want to see something in there because my life is kinda confusing for me either and I wish to know something about myself. When it comes to astrology, it is hard for me, to know my behavior.

I am also strugling with my career choise. What should I do and where should I go?

I dont know why, but I almost live like in fantasy world and I am very spiritual, as I dont understand why, but my fantasy is so high, that I am afraid, I will lose my life (everything)... I hope you understood what I ment.

Thank you!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 1, 2020 at 23:34
(Aries) Nicower » RunnerChic85
Hey, its late here, but I cant sleep.
I realy like music, but after I had voice break, I havent been singing since 2014 and my arms just shutted down. Probably after I graduated music school and decided to not go in musics academy, my arms left down and teachers, who know me (from music academy) were kinda sad for it, but I have retrograde neptune on 10th house now. It is normal, that my career choise now could be very hard...

Yes! I like teaching alot, but I am checking salary. It is not great for being teacher (except university these day)

Though I am smart, business is not my field and I dont like economics alot. There are alot of manipulation and I dont like it either..

What should I do? Brbbb. Its only 1 year and I need to decide where to go study and I realy dont know. Parents and grandparents are spliting me apart with different oppinions. I am just confused.
May 1, 2020 at 22:50
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Nicower
Wow awesome you mentioned being famous for music!

You know, if you dream about the good old times, music will always be there—I’d keep that option open if you still have an interest.

Also, if you don’t care for public image, do you think you’d enjoy teaching? Maybe a teacher rather than performer?

Another thing I noticed—the ruler of your ascendant is placed in Capricorn, in the 6th house—another house that pertains to career. Would anything business-related interest you?
May 1, 2020 at 17:05
(Aries) Nicower » RunnerChic85
Yes. I like arts, but only music. I was famous in my country, when I was child (kinda), but then I left music school due to voice break. Though I have sometimes dreemed about good old times.
Sometimes I think mabye I should go further, but I have nowhere to go, as I graduated it already.

Career wise might be topic and mabye best option for me. I am realy down to public image, but I dont like masses think.

I have kinda childhood trauma, parents divorced, (But not now, no, Im good and stable) Still Dont talk to my dad nor mother. Only with my sister.

So, any advice about career?
May 1, 2020 at 01:51
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Hi Nicower :29:

Just curious, career-wise, and interests, what types of things are you drawn to?

What really stuck out at me is you mentioned fantasy—you have your MC in Pisces, and your sun in Aries sextile Neptune in Aquarius.

Ever been interested in the arts? Pisces is a very artistic/imaginative sign, and favorable sun/Neptune aspects also make a person artistic and imaginative. Aries in 10th gives you initiative, drive, and can help you be successful on a public level, and Neptune in the sign of Aquarius—Aquarian energy is about humanitarianism, the masses, so perhaps if you pursued something in the arts, it could reach the masses ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »