Appropriate behaviour after few months....

April 29, 2020 at 08:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Appropriate behaviour after few months....
Watch this and do this
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 8, 2020 at 00:03
(Scorpio) venushouse
I like this! and great to see a young Faye Dunaway! She does Capricorn justice!
June 7, 2020 at 23:28
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
Of course this is the best mouse trap.

Cutest too!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
June 7, 2020 at 23:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
These work very well Marvin. Plus if some neighbors are pissing You off....well ...I’m sure You can figure that out.

Peanut butter at the back is awesome for bait.
Login
(Log in)
June 7, 2020 at 07:16
(Virgo) MarvinReal » RohiniMoon
USA :63:
Login
(Log in)
June 7, 2020 at 07:14
(Virgo) MarvinReal » RohiniMoon
It´s boring, yeah.
Login
(Log in)
June 7, 2020 at 00:06
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Leo Moon
I agree, Leo Moon. Thank you. Wishing more data and precision to your research.
:1: :44:
June 6, 2020 at 19:22
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Honestly ..I am tired of hearing/talking about it at this point.

But I get that not everyone feels that way, it´s just me, once you´ve driven something into the ground, I´m usually done with the topic. Case in point, didn´t trump used to do or maybe still does - TWO HOUR - "briefings" everyday single day on this?
That´s a bit much...

June 6, 2020 at 19:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MarvinReal
It’s so interesting. I have had people say that covid19 deaths are hidden and that they are inflated.

A contradiction.

I even had a guy say that deaths were inflated by State and local governments so they could get more money.
I asked him ..so how do they get this money? Where is it coming from exactly.
Basically he was parroting a complete untruth.

There is a lot of untrue things being stated as fact.

My friend and I have been gathering and analyzing all the data we can find on covid19.
We are focused mostly on our local area.

We have concluded that most deaths have occurred in nursing homes in our local counties. Around 73%.

My hypothesis, which is becoming a theory as more data comes in is that about half of the people who are infected with covid19 are asymptomatic or very mild symptoms.

What is needed....and always has been is accurate and widespread testing.
Both the PCR test for active cases and antibody tests , so asymptomatic People can know they have it.

Widespread, accurate and affordable (better yet free) testing is of immense practical value.
June 6, 2020 at 18:48
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Marc Sales
Your idea of an astrological study on covid19 sounds so Aquarius.

I would suggest engaging with covid19 patients who have posted their experience online.

I know two of my friends have had elderly relatives pass away from covid19, and I wouldn’t feel comfortable asking them for birth information.

My sister is a nurse , but privacy law called Hippa, in the US would prevent her from disclosing any info.

I wish You good fortune in Your study.

There have been a couple people here who have recovered. Perhaps a separate thread asking for their experience would help.

I hope I personally will not be reporting on my experience of having covid19.
June 6, 2020 at 18:25
(Virgo) MarvinReal » Marc Sales
Edited for you, dear Marc :1:
June 6, 2020 at 18:03
Bottom line is that it´s almost certain that real number of Covid-19 related deaths is several dozens of thousands higher than official records, (in each country).

Here´s an example of statistics in regards to "excess deaths above what is normal". Bear in mind it´s only for England and Wales. Scotland and Northern Ireland don´t have such statistics. Just this UK fundom kingdom. Imagine what mess is in Brazil, Russia and the USA! Geez, just think about Spain, how organized and true are your statistics, hahahaha. Let´s add twenty or fifty grand and maybe will be correct.

https://www.gov.uk/government/…
https://www.theguardian.com/world/…
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/…
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/…
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/…
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/…

On the other hand, every day is less people infected and dying right now, so it´s almost over. At least we hope so.

Face masks are becoming mandatory from mid of June in all transport and public places. Obviously all face masks are sold out, or ridiculously expensive, so poor people will get fined, and possibly eventually die. Now show me your evidence.
June 6, 2020 at 17:58
I don´t have to provide anything. This is a fun and harsh reality at the same time.
Login
(Log in)
June 6, 2020 at 17:52
(Aquarius) Marc Sales » MarvinReal
Can you provide reliable data on people who have suffered more or less seriously from covid? With symptoms of the disease such as prostration, lung disease or even victims?

It´s for an astrological study on it ... :44:
May 27, 2020 at 17:45
(Virgo) MarvinReal » dani_mae1
Let´s start screaming like in a video.
May 27, 2020 at 17:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » MarvinReal
Yes restrictions have been lifted but it still feels unsafe. I finally know someone with the virus so it feels more real now. It’s truly strange times.
May 27, 2020 at 17:15
(Virgo) MarvinReal » dani_mae1
Indeed, it is. However, with restrictions being lifted now, it´s becoming less needed shout. What do you think right now?
April 29, 2020 at 09:28
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I like doing this better than what others have been doing. I’ve seen singing and howling at the moon. Two very fun things. But this is definitely more appealing right now!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »