I have no self-reliance

April 28, 2020 at 15:12 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) nyksgal
I have no self-reliance
I have problems with my father since I was born. So I have no confidence in myself. Whatever I do, I can´t be extroverted. I´m very shy. I can´t find the reason.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 29, 2020 at 12:29
(Capricorn) jkxx74
Any time :)

Yes, the 10th is just "public image" and "presentation to the world" (usually interpreted as career and life goals but you can see it´s kind of about forging ahead in some big sustained way and this has all to do with Saturn and what it´s all about)
April 29, 2020 at 11:24
(Scorpio) nyksgal » jkxx74
Thank you so much. 10. I didn´t know the house meant that. It was an explanatory article. my gratitude ...
April 29, 2020 at 10:45
(Capricorn) jkxx74
Two reasons I can see - one you have Saturn in the 10th house (the 4th and 10th houses are the parental houses and Saturn itself rules the 10th - astrologers disagree which one denotes father more than mother but they agree on the pair being associated with the parents.)

When Saturn´s placed in its own house circumstances do not support the individual´s development ´normally´ - that is, if you do what everyone else does you are not satisfied and even if you are successful there is no fulfillment arising from said success - and it is because that Saturn position favors self-reliance. Instead of relying on the existing structure out there we have to create our own and especially when it comes to how we come across to the larger world.

The other reason also has to do with Saturn and that´s its trine aspect to Sun - when Sun and Saturn are in aspect there is a similar pattern with personality development in that you are just not comfortable relying on external resources whether it comes off as circumstances that took them away or a basic dislike for them. So Sun-Saturn is a ´do it yourself´ type of aspect and one that compels you to look within rather than without. The more you try to look for solutions yourself (that work for you), the happier this aspect gets.

(The introversion you might have noticed could be down to your Virgo ascendant also, as if you look at some of the posts there are others with similar experiences with that aspect but Scorpio is also an introverted sign so your solar focus is deeper and more reflective rather than outgoing in the typical sense.)

You also have a lot of planets on the left side of the chart which are again associated more with self-development so you might not have a strong need to associate with others for the purpose of getting something done since you have a way of just doing it yourself. I am not sure what to suggest with this pattern though as it only suggests involvement is optional for you rather than required as would be for someone with planets in say the 7th or some of the adjacent houses.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »