New Life Help

April 28, 2020 at 10:24 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
New Life Help
Well unfortunately our fears have come into fruition but not unexpectedly. Hubs will not be a teacher here in our county anymore after the school year ends.

He’s applied to numerous other schools in the state. However we have set our sights on moving to Florida. He finished 19 applications last night.

So, I can’t front. My Taurus stellium is freakin out hardcore because that’s a ton of change. The kids are ecstatic. But I’m fearful of the unknown.

I was hopeful someone who understands transits could help us out. I’m really terrible at them. I bought a book recently about them but it’s still above my pay grade.

I’m not sure if you will need my birth information or hubs, his is a follows:
February 7, 1981 2:39 PM Warren, PA

Is this job opportunity going to pan out, are there concerns regarding relocation reflected in the chart?

I checked our astrocartagraphy and my little family would do well there astrologically. I researched crime, schools, the various doctors, and talked to local parents via the internet to get a feel for the area we are looking at.

Ugh. I’m just really really scared right now.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 13, 2020 at 11:46
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » dani_mae1
Great!! :37: :15: :17:
May 13, 2020 at 10:50
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Update— after a two week (which turned out to be one week) hiring freeze I’m pleased to announce hubs has an ideal teaching position in Florida that he accepted yesterday. I’m in house hunting mode now.

So things are progressing!

Just wanted to thank everyone for their insights. You all are great and I appreciate you!
May 1, 2020 at 09:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1
So, looks like things are progressing quickly. Hubs has a heck load of interview for Florida schools starting today. We are confident he will receive an offer just by the sheer magnitude of interviews he has scheduled.

Looks like it’s Florida or bust right now!
April 30, 2020 at 09:12
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Davis212
Something I have not shared about hubs that is concerning me I thought about. I just downed a really unhealthy energy drink but now my brain is working.

He’s a disabled veteran. He was in the army and was hit and killed (and brought back) by an armored vehicle February 6th, 2005. This caused a traumatic brain injury which the only lasting effect was his total loss of smell. Till now. His short term memory is going. I notice it a lot right now.

I know there is a lot of trauma he’s got from his time in the military. Things he hasn’t gotten help for and things I have no clue about because he cannot talk about them. But, I think it’s time for individualized therapy in regards to that for him. Therapy can be scary though, so I’ll offer to go with him at first. He’s just not a talker which is just him so it’s ok.

But, you mentioning Pluto made me think of these things in regards to him.
April 30, 2020 at 09:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I tried many times to craft a response to your posts, but my words are failing me."

I understand, :-).

"It’s also 4am here (oldest isn’t sleeping well, she’s got her days and nights mixed up, trying to get her on schedule hardcore)."

I know how it is, haha. I raised 5 myself.

"I know you’re right about coronavirus and things not being running smoothly till December."

Yeah, that Coronavirus is a tough one. Which makes me wonder.

"You gifted me assuredness with your insights right now and I’ll be forever grateful for that!"

It is always a pleasure, :1:

"You brought up some points I hadn’t thought about as well. And I thought long and hard about what you said in regards to the marriage not being the best right now. I feel closer to hubs than I ever have, however I must consider that could be one sided."

He is currently having Pluto, Ketu (South Node), and Jupiter transiting his 7th house (in Whole Houses). The first two create challenging transformations. He is also under transiting Saturn conjunct Venus in the 8th. So the 7th lord (Saturn) is transiting his 8th and conjunct Venus. From his end, that´s a bit though on relationships. He probably feel "trapped" in some scenario/situation which I can´t see just from the birth chart itself. Something is bugging, worrying him a lot, and perhaps he feels a bit withdrawn or a bit distant. Perhaps a bit "cold" or not as emotional as before.

Saturn will go retrograde soon (going back to his 7th) and so will Pluto. They will be there for several months. So it isn´t going to be easy on him, and more so if he doesn´t have a current job to support you.

But challenging times bring about the greatest of the transformations, if we know how to use them to our advantage.

"He does need a lot of support right now maybe more than I’m giving him but I’ll push myself out of my own comfort level and definitely focus myself there better."

That would be great! :-))

"Either way change is happening here either now or later because you are right about Florida!"

Oh yes! And I love Florida myself! In fact, my princess daughter lives there with her mom, :-)).

"Thank you again. You spent your time with both charts AND taught me a lot—that was way above my expectations for my post. Thank you again!"

It is always my pleasure, :1: Feel free to ask me anything. Goodnight!
April 30, 2020 at 08:40
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Davis212
I tried many times to craft a response to your posts, but my words are failing me. It’s also 4am here (oldest isn’t sleeping well, she’s got her days and nights mixed up, trying to get her on schedule hardcore).

I know you’re right about coronavirus and things not being running smoothly till December. You gifted me assuredness with your insights right now and I’ll be forever grateful for that!

You brought up some points I hadn’t thought about as well. And I thought long and hard about what you said in regards to the marriage not being the best right now. I feel closer to hubs than I ever have, however I must consider that could be one sided. He does need a lot of support right now maybe more than I’m giving him but I’ll push myself out of my own comfort level and definitely focus myself there better.

Either way change is happening here either now or later because you are right about Florida! Thank you again. You spent your time with both charts AND taught me a lot—that was way above my expectations for my post. Thank you again!
April 30, 2020 at 06:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
When analyzing relocation or moving to another house, city, etc, one look at the following:

1. Transiting Uranus aspecting the 4th house or the ruler of the 4th. Why Uranus? Because Uranus represents sudden events and fast/quick decisions. It also represents the new opportunities. And the 4th house represents "home". So if Uranus is for example, trine/sextile, conjunct, opposite the IC, then a sudden move could occur. Also, if transiting Uranus is making an aspect (a good/"soft" aspect preferably) with the ruler of the 4th/IC.

2. Transiting Uranus aspecting the Moon is another one, as the moon represents the 4th house.

3. Jupiter - among other things - represents "traveling" as the natural ruler of the 9th house, the house of traveling, among other things. He also represents "good opportunities". So when transiting Jupiter is conjunct the IC (or even the MC which is opposite), or in good aspects with the 4th Lord, a move/relocation can also occur.

3. The above can also apply if he 3rd house is involved, especially if we are talking about a move to just another house near by. But the 4th is more representative.

4. If Saturn is in good dignity in the natal chart, then transiting Saturn could also be "replaced" by Jupiter or Uranus above.

No one single transit necessarily equal an "event". We usually need different transits, each one representing the same thing, before it becomes an actual event.

So what one does is to look for those periods of time in which a particular kind of transit (love transit, relocation transit, etc) happens the most amount of times for that particular need/theme.

Based on the above - and as a "learning exercise" - you could use Astroseek´s system to search for the above transits in your chart, his chart, and the Composite chart. At one point in time in the 3 charts at once, those transits would be occurring in enough quantity (3-4 of them) so that it can become an event.

I hope that helps.
April 30, 2020 at 05:38
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I say wait until after December 2020. By end of December of 2020, things would have improved enough for a smooth relocation. In the transits of your natal, his natal, and of the Composite, there are good transits for moving out and relocating by that date.

Before that, it looks difficult and with many barries. It might create more confusion than order, and you two aren´t exactly in your best period in your marriage right now, are you?

This is a period of tension for both, especially for him. A period when talking things out in a relaxed way becomes a MUST, as you both are extra sensitive during this period. So try not to push him more than it is needed. You two need each other a lot now.

But by Christmas of this year everything would have smoothed out for both.

In terms of relocation at Florida, the relocated chart is practically the same as the birth charts. So the "energies" would be the same. Which his good for both of you, actually.

As a teacher/educator he needs his current chart. He also have an innate talent as writer he should explore. Perhaps he could teach online? Or try tutoring online as a "side job". He seems to be very good at learning and teaching. He has a natal talent for it. So having that "sideline" business might really work for him, especially since this Coronavirus thing is here to stay for much longer than people think. Probaby until Christmas.

He does have placements/combinations for relocation (3 or 4 of them), but the present energies are not the best for it from my perspective.

You could start doing astrology online to get some extra money. No need to wait until you have any diplomas. You just need to believe in yourself a little more and make peace with your Sun-Saturn opposition which brings self-doubts. If you feel insecure about transits, start offering other services about which you feel more confident. The point is to to start making some money. Some money is better than no money, and one doesn´t need to be an expert in order to start a practice. You will get better very soon after you start.

KRS, Lada, etc, started with no diplomas at all. By all means do get that diploma, but don´t allow the lack of it to stop you from starting to generate some extra income.

Anyway, that´s what I would do in your case:

1. Postpone relocation until December

2. Get your husband to reinvent himself and perhaps offer to teach online even if just as a side job.

3. Get yourself moving towards offering astrological services online as fast as you can.

Of course, if he gets a great job offer at Florida, then just take it. Florida is one of the best states on the USA to raise a family. And your family is there.

Best of luck!!!
April 28, 2020 at 12:54
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » fishscales
I have not looked at that yet! Thanks for pulling it and teaching me which houses to look at.

Damn, I’m not too sure about what is going on with that Chiron there. IDK. I kinda recently got this new thing with Chiron. I’m utilizing its energies to heal. I have noticed karmic events are reoccurring in my life right now. I have way more tools at my disposal this time around and am conscious of that energy.

It’s almost like my second chance to properly heal. At least that’s how I’m taking it and executing everything.
April 28, 2020 at 12:53
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
Yes... You can run transits for a composite chart...
April 28, 2020 at 12:50
(Pisces) fishscales
You might have already looked this up, but here´s your transit chart for September 5, 2020...right about when the new school year will (hopefully!) begin...

What would really be cool would be if you could run a composite chart for the two of you and run the transits against that... I´m not even sure if you can look at transits for a composite chart on Astroseek...

As always though, no matter what the transits say, they will pass... Always look at your natal 4th to determine the overall condition of your home life, long term... The transits can´t overrule that...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 28, 2020 at 12:25
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » leorising
Oh thank you!

We need a clean slate. Somewhere to build a new foundation.

We were originally looking at Miami but decided for the kids it would be better to be close to their cousins similar in age. So Tampa or bust! :61:
April 28, 2020 at 12:21
(Libra) leorising
i am happy for you! i believe that moving on to Florida will be the best for your family! i loved Orlando and Miami when i was in USA (2018)! Go without fear! :37: :76:
April 28, 2020 at 12:12
(Taurus) Morena_Lu » dani_mae1
Nothing, I wish the best for you and your family! :17: :29:
April 28, 2020 at 12:09
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Morena_Lu
That is REALLY helpful!

So I’m going to plan on being in Florida first. It won’t be so bad because we have family there. I can do that I think.

As for trials and tribulations that’s kinda been our norm for the last while. BUT, June is a very important date because it’s the official end to his contract here. So, that timing is right on.

Thank you so very much I really feel relieved now.
April 28, 2020 at 12:05
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
I did numerology for this year for your husband.

This year is really difficult for him, he has no 4 energy in his birthday, this year is Saturn year for him. His code is 9(Pisces) 1(Aries) 1 (Aries)

Life path 1=you are going AlONE, you are first..and you must fight! it is not very good for him because he is so sensitive individual and kind in his soul.

1990. Was very important year for him in some reason.

He doesn´t have energy of (3,4,5 or 6) So every year with energy of this numbers is not easy for him.
This is a year of labor, organization, and commitment to work(Hard work/Saturn). And it won´t be an easy year. There will be a lot of difficulties, unpredictable situations, and frustration, all of which could be overcome with work and good organization.
The year will also be favorable for moving into a new house or apartment.

May is 9 for him(ending of something that lasted for 9months)
It is energy of Neptune, it is not good for new start, June will have good energy for him(1 is a new start).
:)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »