7th house ruler RX

April 26, 2020 at 13:10 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Sus
7th house ruler RX
Hi guys!!
Soooo today I was reading about RX planets and suddenly Google lead me to 7th house ruler RX.
I have Mars rx in 7th but that´s not the point.
I want to know if someone experience 7th house ruler RX and how does it manifest.
I read ex partner can Re-unite or come back into your life after separation

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 29, 2020 at 02:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Se ele der sua permissão, você pode publicar o mapa de sinastia.

Quando alguém nasce com Mercúrio retrógrado, é realmente importante que os pais ouçam com atenção. Se eles o criticam, ele pode começar a pensar que não é inteligente, e então pode se tornar mais difícil para ele falar.

Júpiter pode ampliar tudo o que toca. Nesse caso, isso pode aumentar sua dificuldade com a comunicação.

Com respeito reverente,

Steven
April 28, 2020 at 21:41
(Sagittarius) Sus » stevenwings
Stevenwings, Mercury rx ruler of the 7th in 3rd Acqua. And no.. he has serious communication problems. But Mercury conjuncts Jupiter. The thing is he feels nobody understand him and he prefers to not say anything at all.
And he feels dumm which is not true of course! He has a very creative and vivid mind.
April 28, 2020 at 19:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting contribution.
April 28, 2020 at 19:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sus
System message: Post has been written by user stevenwings, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sus,

Blessing with joy,

What planet is the 7th House ruler Rx in 3rd House of Communication? Is he able to express himself openly and honestly?

Does he have siblings?

Do they communicate with each other?

What is the ruler of the 3rd, and where is it placed?

Does your Vertex align with something in his chart?

You can send PM if you prefer to discuss in private.

With sincere best wishes,

Steven
April 26, 2020 at 21:51
(Sagittarius) Sus » Olenna
Thanks Olenna!! I read about it indeed. 7th house ruler RX may bring exes back. Hope not ?
April 26, 2020 at 21:49
(Sagittarius) Sus » stevenwings
Ohhh stevenwings, so great insight!!! Thanks sooo much!! In fact Mercury rx is not about me as you probably checked.
But you are very accurate with your analysis! I want to learn more about it, please!
I was talking about my SO who has 7th house ruler RX in 3rd house. I´m just trying to know him better and help myself understand him tio without going crazy.
April 26, 2020 at 21:41
(Sagittarius) Sus » leorising
Leorising interesting theory. It´s a carmic subject no doubt! But I thought that it´s when planet goes retrograde (ephemeris) was when native with RX planet in birth chart was more effective ? while all people around is going crazy with transformations and life lessons.
I hope you solve that venus issue ???
April 26, 2020 at 21:03
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Beneficent kindness to you and all whom you know.

The cusp of your 7th House is Gemini with Mercury in the 2nd.

Bondade benéfica para você e todos que você conhece.

A cúspide da sua 7ª Casa é Gêmeos com Mercúrio na 2ª.

https://imgur.com/mUz1z7K

When you create your chart at astro.com you can also find a list of declinations.

You will see the following table.

https://imgur.com/x0D96I3

The declination for Mercury is 25°27´17" S. With this declination Mercury is Out of Bounds.

Mars is 26°2´11" N so it is also Out of Bounds.

https://www.astro.com/astrowiki/en/…

With Out of Bounds Mercury, you can be discussing something that makes complete sense to you, and then you realize that the other person has no idea what you are talking about.

Combine Mercury Out of Bounds with Mars Out of Bounds, and you might discover that you speak directly — you might be outspoken — and others (especially a partner) might feel alienated.

Also, as the ruler of the partner, Mercury Out of Bounds points to a partner who may have a problem or burden which is difficult to discuss (almost as if that topic is “out of bounds.”) So, the partner may have feel hesitant or reluctant about revealing himself or herself openly. Thus, feeling safe and trusting can be big issue.

You also have the asteroid Nemesis (#128) conjunct the Ascendant (opposite the Descendant) which can mean that you might be your worst enemy when you allow your own insecurity to influence how you communicate with lovers and partners.

How? Why? Mercury Out of Bounds ruling the 7th House is located in the 2nd House of Feeling Good About Yourself. The 2nd is the House of Valuing Yourself.

Best wishes.
April 26, 2020 at 14:56
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No it does not mean people come back after separation. However there is a tendency to reunite as a bad pattern of getting involved over and over again with the same results, not being able to move on cut and clean.
This is about repeating the same pattern in relationships.
For example being with the same kind of people, with the same issues, going through the same heartaches and troubles, until you break that pattern. If you break it, most won`t, depends on the planet.
April 26, 2020 at 13:58
(Libra) leorising
I have Venus retrograde ( this year October 23rd will be direct moviment in progressed birth chart) my south node is libra 3rd house ... Do you think that all about my love life is karma and I will finish something that I begun in past life ?
Someone told me that Venus retrograde meaning that I lost a love in past life :22:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »