I wasnt going to ask...

April 25, 2020 at 05:53 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Tobias6
I wasnt going to ask...
I didnt want to be one of the many soliciting free astrological advice but at least I´m on this forum to actually talk to people as well!

Anyway. I was hoping somebody could target something in my chart for me that would explain something. I´m a person who knows what he likes. I have very specific tastes when it comes to everything be it clothes, food, people, whatever...and I can usually articulate my opinions well. I have strong opinions on worldly things as well. I´ve always wanted to be a super involved person as theres lots of things I find interesting that I would like to be a part of. I really lack confidence though. Like superficially, you would never know it, I carry myself like I´m self assured, serious, and on top of shit but it´s really just a facade. Really in my mind, I´m scared and scatterbrained. I´m terrified I will fail or be humiliated and that´s all the reason in the world to not even try. That fear keeps me from experiencing so much more in life that I wish I could.

I dont know the specifics of a chart well. Are there particular things anyone can point at that would indicate why I´m this way. I know other things in my life that contribute (upbringing, childhood, mental health) but I wonder if the stars have anything to say about it.

July 6, 1987
10:40 PM
Sylvania, OH USA

From my profile you can tell I´m a Cancer with a Scorpio Moon and Aquarius Ascendant.

Any insight would be awesome! Thanks guys.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 26, 2020 at 04:20
(Cancer) Tobias6 » ram_goat
Justin Bieber and I are kindred spirits...

Fuck.

:5:
April 25, 2020 at 17:58
(Aries) ram_goat » Tobias6
trines, not the usual mess of squares and oppositions most people
have with their plutos.
April 25, 2020 at 17:55
(Aries) ram_goat » Tobias6
I feel like a performer in my heart. I´m not afraid of crowds looking at me. I´m just afraid of composing my own art, and sharing with others.

Bieber!! Is that you again, posting in here?

So this time you are a Cancer, eh? From "OH", you say?
Is that another anagram for HO-llywood??

Counsellor said you´re not supposed to use any social media without your
publicist´s permission.. I´m telling Hailey...

She´ll take your phone privs away for longer, this time..
April 25, 2020 at 14:41
(Cancer) Tobias6 » ram_goat
What does it mean that my Pluto aspects are "unusually" good?
April 25, 2020 at 14:22
(Cancer) Tobias6 » Chadjames
- Do I "feel" I lack the intellectual capacity to be creative?

I´m not 100% sure what that means but it resonates. Some examples that come to mind...

I´m musically inclined. I can play a few instruments so/so (enough to make simpler music) and I´m a pretty strong singer. I know that I´m good enough, and my discerning Virgo wife insists I am too. I feel like a performer in my heart. I´m not afraid of crowds looking at me. I´m just afraid of composing my own art, and sharing with others. I´m absolutely deathly terrified I will make an ass out of myself and be humiliated. It´s kind of similar to being in grade school. I could of stood up in front of the whole school, hundreds of people, on stage and recited the work of someone else, confidently and charismatically. If I had to write a speech, do a presentation/demonstration, etc...I was mortified of sharing original work. It´s a big reason I did horribly in school, and subsequently never attended college, even though I was one of the most naturally knowledgable/intelligent kids in my grade.

As a kid I would´ve never guessed myself as an adult to be an unskilled, unprofessional, laborer. I would´ve seen myself being a teacher, architect, urban planner, or on a lesser end, maybe a concierge or tour guide or something. But here I am. And I dont hate it. I´ve found out something about myself and that´s that work/career doesn´t define me whatsoever and it isnt at the top of my life priorities. My family is. Work only matters so much as it affords me a comfortable life. It´s just a means to an end.

But I´ve found myself becoming increasingly interested and passionate about workplace issues and labor advocacy. Its important to me and feels like something I need to be involved in due to my honest deep concern and convictions. I just dont have the confidence to dive in to controversy. I aspire to stand up for my fellow workers and be someone they can lean on. I want to be strong for other people, but dont know how. I have all of the ideas in my head, but no balls or muscle to push those ideas into the world. The idea of becoming an official who serves my coworkers terrifies me. I fear I wont live up to their expectations. I fear not being strong enough to stand for what I believe in and practice what i preach.

- I´m not sure I know what my divine will is.
April 25, 2020 at 07:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chart ruler opposite Chiron.

All your Cancer placements need closeness.

Uranus in the 11th wants a little space.

Sometimes, people with Scorpio or Pluto placements, don´t even want to try a thing.

Anything.

With Chiron in the 5th (Gemini); Do you "feel" you lack the intellectual capacity to be creative??

Perhaps, this is why you chose to encarnate with Pluto trines??

Ponder the "creativity" of yourself.

How are you using your divine will??
April 25, 2020 at 06:37
(Aries) ram_goat
Really in my mind, I´m scared and scatterbrained. I´m terrified I will fail or be humiliated and that´s all the reason in the world to not even try. That fear keeps me from experiencing so much more in life that I wish I could.

ascendant square moon..
April 25, 2020 at 06:30
(Aries) ram_goat
All pluto aspects.. you have a nicely aspected pluto, unusually so.. but careful, all things pluto are double edged swords that cut both ways.. every positive with mr pluto has a corresponding dark side that can and will destroy you if you misuse it..

read some of the more fucked up posts in here.. all pluto issues..

from your chart description...

Mercury Trine Pluto (2°46’, Applying)
This harmonious aspect give people strong will and clear opinions. Their sphere of interest is quite broad - from magic and psychology to mathematics and physics. They need active exchanges of ideas and experiences. This aspect has a similar effect as conjunctions, but not as strong, and these people tend to persuade others.

Sun Trine Pluto (7°18’, Separating)
This harmonious aspect gives people decisiveness and good manners. However, these people are also stubborn and secretive. They have a tendency to influence others through effective manipulation at subconscious level. These people have excellent regenerative abilities and extremely strong will. They think that they are able to achieve anything they want and they usually get it at any cost.

Venus Trine Pluto (5°36’, Applying)
This harmonious aspect gives people the ability to experience relationships very deeply. However, these people require the same from their partner, and this may give rise to problems and conflicts, especially if these requirements are not met by the partner. This aspect gives people talent for publicity in media. They often have many useful contacts that help them succeed. This aspect activates sexuality and sex appeal. In general, these people can experience their sexuality without unnecessary "adornments" and superstitions.

Ascendant Square Pluto (5°17’, Separating)
The positive thing about this aspect is that it gives people independent, sometimes even extreme behaviour and the ability to physically and mentally regenerate. The negative thing about this aspect is that these people do not realise what impression they are making on others and they often cause themselves harm because of it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »