Not good! No replies!

August 20, 2018 at 06:52 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) detectahead
Not good! No replies!
Many come on here asking for insight or advice and even love.
The beauty of the art and science of astrology is a serious study for myself and I´m sure this weighs true for others on this site.
When we go thru the trouble to analyze or read the map of the inquiring OP I believe these persons should reply back. I have had a few already without even an acknowledgement from the reading. The latest was a female named Marcy which wanted to know about love or marriage in her future. Myself and another gave good info. There was no responce back from the op, even deleted the post. This is very disheartening to spend the time to answer and once they get what they want it´s off to their world again, no thankyou or kiss my ass. I don´t like being used and tossed away like a piece of trash!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 22, 2019 at 19:40
(Pisces) TimeSciences
I can understand how you feel, the public can be cruel to those who ´have a heart´ for people! Coming from a direct sales background, the most difficult thing to realize is embodied in the hackneyed saying:´Don´t take it personal!´ It can be even more difficult when one´s livelihood is invested in the success of each sale. For example, newer salesperson spending a few hours to drive to the potential client´s appointment, then more hours with presentation & being ´led on´ to the very moment when there is every confidence the potential client will sign (& then they don´t no matter how many more ´closing questions´ are asked) and knowing that because of this, the salesperson´s personal finances can be strained even more during a ´dry spell´ unless additional opportunities can be generated because they are operating on a ´commission only´ basis. The potential client who refuses to sign often is completely clueless of the situation this may cause for the salesperson, but should they? Answer: Unfortunately, No! Because ´The Customer is (supposed to be) Always Right´ and ´Buyers are free to choose´ it´s ´just the way it is´ & sometimes it really sucks!
Being a long term twitter.com user leads me to suggest giving a short response & if your activities on this forum are to refine your application of Astrology practices, I would not expect anything more from what you share. If you are doing Astrology as a business though, provide a short evaluation if possible & provide a link to your website that clearly shows your fees with explanation of products/services provided even quantifying approximate number of pages for Astrology reports.
In closing, ´hope this helps even if it hurts for you right now!
July 21, 2019 at 13:20
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
I should have also said I get mad and rude and mostly regret it.

Though Sometimes some pointed words are necessary.

Good manners , being a good host or guest, and being aware of the people in one’s surroundings just help life flow more peacefully.

I guess the Saturn element of Aquarius is showing in me with this traditional side.
July 21, 2019 at 12:39
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
There´s definitely something to be said for old-school values isn´t there?

Nowadays, with the advent of the internet, everyone comes up with their own rules of engagement, and most of them are poor and/or lazy.

Scoring one for tradition here.
July 21, 2019 at 04:52
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Hmm, I think maybe these people read what you wrote, so why be upset? I get wanting to be thanked or at least recognized, but forums and social media are often different than real life encounters. Sometimes there are several replies, maybe some peoples replies resonate more. It doesnt mean your response was bad. It could have been the best response. Or maybe you were the only one to reply and still get ignored. Oh well. Dont reply to them anymore if it bothers you. In that sense it may be more like real life encounters. Ignore the people that dont respond. Or heckle them. :61: I would suggest small steps. Dont go to great lengths to help a total stranger if you expect something in return. Or do it and expect nothing.
July 21, 2019 at 04:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Good manners are always in order.

I do think most here have them.

This may be an older posting but it is a reminder to be polite, be thankful and be respectful.

Especially when asking for and receiving help.

I know my Mother would not stand for me exhibiting bad manners, she may have passed but She still keeps me in line.

:3:
July 21, 2019 at 03:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is very old topic, but anyway. I am not giving that out anymore, alike you. Good decision! Some even deleted topic or their account. So why even bother to reply them?? Well, it´s just an astrology forum and hobby social network. Reliability of people here very low. Take it easy. :3 I remember that arrowhorse was telling me that I am a giver, and he was himself too. He just reduced that crap long ago. I was just not listening myself to do the same. You are great yourself.
September 4, 2018 at 13:11
(Taurus) Natalie1997
I 100% agree, people asking you to analyse their chart and I´m not a pro so I researched for ages for them and get left on read! Then ask them if they read and they´re like yeah, no thank you or anything, I don´t know if it is my Libra rising mixed with my upbringing but I have an excessive need to be polite when someone even tells me a little about myself!
August 31, 2018 at 07:21
(Libra) Thundersoul
The lines that connect paths composed of truth , decompose by time, misunderstanding, lies, fear. I do not know if the chart will help us on that struggle or salavarion, but as is seems you him her I are the individual and that is something we all share and can’t deny,
But with that true individuality, uniqueness of life the way we choose our own beliefs and experiences of others and how they look for their children and that there was the possibility that the United selfless continued growth and development, that I feel is crucial to the next phase .
August 25, 2018 at 16:14
(Cancer) detectahead » AdeptMagician
It´s all good! There´s just some that have inflated ego´s
August 25, 2018 at 15:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user AdeptMagician, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I feel incredibly guilty for whenever I am late to reply to a post. I hope I have not done it to someone by accident!
August 25, 2018 at 10:31
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user marie, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
isn´t this ironic!
August 24, 2018 at 07:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user arrowhorse, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Always remember that Jesus healed 10 lepers and only 1 thanked him.

Should you expect any more gratitude than what Jesus got?

You must give without the expectation of even a thank you.

Gratitude and a simple note of appreciation have become virtually extinct in our
selfish society!

I understand your frustration, detectahead.

But first you´ve got to get mad.

You´ve got to get up from your computer and walk to your nearest door or
window and yell out, "I´m as mad as hell and I´m not going to take this
anymore"!

You´ll feel much better. Repressed anger is not healthy.
August 20, 2018 at 19:56
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » Petr9
Appreciate the affirmative action on this,
Agree and share the kind of feeling with Detechhead

what if one makes a good case for oneself,
but does not bother to thank or discuss feedbacks;
Merely says thank you in one syllable or sentence and disappears,

or merely ignores your post while responds to many others out of turn!

Says cannot understand your language, grammar, syntax, etc
as if all on forums as these are english scholars sans errors;

May be a code of affiliate conduct and etiquette on the forums
need to be evolved in an educative fashion,
while moderators could intervene and encourage or console
or appreciate quality effort time to time to make the point.

Ramblings for perusal and constructive consideration!

best wishes to all forum members,
and best regards to the moderators,

kshantaram
August 20, 2018 at 17:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Snm Str, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I saw you answered a question, and I always appreciate it. I think they can have these behaviors in order to be able to acquire them as easy. Respect is an important event ☺??
August 20, 2018 at 16:52
(Cancer) detectahead » Petr9
Thankyou Peter for the acknowledgement. I agree and at least you wouldn´t think or feel you wasted your time to honestly answer someone´s post.
August 20, 2018 at 14:22
(Cancer) Eva1980
It´s very unreasonably to offer someone reading to natal chart, and person is ungrateful, i´m new in astrology and i will be very grateful if you can tell from my chart will i have good aspects to have another child. Wish all the best
August 20, 2018 at 13:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Naks, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:8: :9: :42:
August 20, 2018 at 08:25
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Hi detectahead,

I also noticed this "no reply habbit" recently ... and I was actually thinking about adding some rules for this "Read My Chart" section:

OP should write/provide some basic information BEFORE asking:
- what is he/she actually asking for;
- why he/she is asking;

... and it could maybe filter out some OP who came here with "read my chart... (and I will never reply back to you)"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »