can someone help me with a synastry chart?

April 23, 2020 at 18:09 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Mystic Moon
can someone help me with a synastry chart?
This person and I have been together on and off since I was 12 and we both parted ways and had different relationships that ended but we go back and forth and it´s now been 24 years he never stopped coming for me and I just wanted to know what the potential is and what your thoughts thank you so much
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2020 at 23:06
(Gemini) Mystic Moon » Trevor77
well that mmakes sense I can see that HE IS InSECURE WITH EMOTIONS ty ty :79:
April 23, 2020 at 22:51
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Mystic Moon
He has moon square venus, it can let ones feelings alternate,

It creates insecurity in love

They can be unsure of what truly needs
April 23, 2020 at 22:46
(Gemini) Mystic Moon » Trevor77
yes i feel that all. it just seems he may have commitment issues, its not about other women, he just always says were friends then talks about being old together and I feel mixed signals. Thank u so much for the clarity. I feel his dedication but it doesn´t get spoken. Its confusing, its like he chases Me and when he has me he just is so closed off.
April 23, 2020 at 22:14
(Cancer) Trevor77
Well its as simple as his Sun Sign :122: Scorpio

If scorpio feels a strong bond ( saturn trine Sun in charts) then will come back, sex is important for scorpio, and Sun conjunct Mars in there is very physical, so he likes the physical bonding it seems.

His Mars in your 7th is wanting long term too, as 7th is longer relationship, 5th is more short term relationship

His mars is trine jupiter and sextile saturn this combination supports growth and stability, and maturing and learning

To top it off, you have most vital planet in Harmoney, The Moons Trine each other, very important for longer relationship. Gives natural comfort in each others presence

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »