Whats your ruling planets?

April 19, 2020 at 10:04 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) RAW
Whats your ruling planets?
What are your ruling planets, what planets in your chart are more dominant, what planets do you identify with, how do these planets influence you, How do the transits affect you, Does it work for you?, Do you haven favorite transits with your ruling planets ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2020 at 20:51
(Virgo) rohini moon
Ruler of ascendant - Mars
Ruler of moon - Venus
Ruler of sun - Mercury

I mean.....I identify with all of them...even if not a "ruling" planet for me personally ..Saturn and Jupiter are just as important..they just happen to not "rule" over me

Transits affect everyone, but what kind of transits are you specifically meaning? The moon ? A Saturn transit? A nodal return transit of rahu and Ketu?

Do I have favorite transits pertaining to my ruling planet(s) ...yes, but I´m too superstitious to proclaim them aloud..or in written form
April 19, 2020 at 20:28
(Virgo) Anamel
Mercury first, Uranus, and Moon.

My Mercury is in the 8th house in Virgo square Pluto so I have a lot of ruminating and intrusive thoughts, my mind does control a lot of my daily life so it makes sense. Uranus is in my 1st house and it makes me happy to dress differently and express esoteric topics. Moon is in 4th house in Taurus, I am a homebody
April 19, 2020 at 19:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
What ARE your ruling planets!!!; Every month the Moon has to transit my :27: sign; that is a favourite because it happens thirteen times a year without fail!
A planet upper square the planet on the Ascendant, the planet closest to the Ascendant, and stationary planets; :153: & :199: in my case are dominant.
Further research and I have to accept :160: as the dominant planet!
Only minor aspects to :152: means Moon will always threaten to be my ruling planet despite overwhelming clues to the other three!
April 19, 2020 at 12:06
(Cancer) TimeLord
Venus is my Dominant.
Never seen must worse when Venus pass over my Venus.
April 19, 2020 at 11:05
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Jupiter is my dominant planet. Then followed by Venus. Then Neptune.

I feel all threes affects, but I’ll speak to the Jupiter. Optimism has been its main theme. In the darkest of times I never have seemed to lose hope. It also lends it to how I view the world. Silly rose colored glasses, an asset and a curse.

I think it also affects how I learn too, as learning and being a pupil seem to be a constant theme for me. Constantly searching for answers it seems, even when there isn’t a question.

As for favorite transits, I enjoy Jupiter returns immensely. My first one put me onto the path of astrology. Down the road things shifted and then on my last Jupiter return, I came BACK to astrology.

What about you? Same questions back at ya!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »