More sex

April 19, 2020 at 08:52 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
More sex
Haha, here i am again. This time I AM serving you SEX.
A very important topic.
To some it could be painful or difficult to openly talk about, but it´s a reality that in some relationships our mojo is on low fire..
a.k.a Dick not getting hard, Punani not getting wet.

I´ve spend my morning into writing everything that´s responsible for a fukking shitty sexlife.
Admit it, with some people you have great sex, with others it just seems to not flow so smoothly.
IT SUCKS and can even cause harm to your self-esteem on the longrun.

Various factors are responsible for your sexlife to be almost non existent or awkward with your current partner.

Lets dive into reality first.
Psychological factors.. or even better.. Differences in fetishes to even one that´s not kinky at all, while you are.
I´ve listed some of the most typical factors on my new page devoted to everything SHITTY SEX.
BONUS : I´ve added a complete separate tab devoted to all things SEX

> Sexual needs according to your birthchart
> Sexual style
> Sexdrive
> Sexual orientation
> Sexual chemistry in Synastry
> Sexual chemistry in Composite
> Sexual influences through Transits

I´ll continue to add more information over time as my research is ongoing.
Such as how to see if someone is kinky (Mars trine Uranus for example)

https://plutonicdesire.net/shitty-s…

Fetishes are important, fuk i can´t stress this shit enough.
If anyone is open to sharing their Synastry or composite chart of a past or current partner whom you experience(d) a shitty sexlife with, feel free to share, as it helps my research.

HAVE FUN

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 23, 2020 at 03:49
(Aries) ram_goat
./
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 23, 2020 at 03:22
(Gemini) Dylan_thomasm
Clicked cause it said sex

I have no idea what any of this means
April 22, 2020 at 21:04
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Morena_Lu
Thank you :)
April 22, 2020 at 19:32
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Good job! :15:
April 22, 2020 at 19:23
(Virgo) simik
Sex with my partner is THE BEST xD we share our fetishes and desires and it works well. (him 30.6.1999, me 9.12.2000)
April 19, 2020 at 13:44
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Sus
Yes i see what you mean and i do agree with sex being the ´only´ difference in separating friends/siblings from a lover to put it simple.

Fascinating you mention Mars conjunct SN.
Depending on who the Mars person is, it may be a positive or less positive thing.
Mars conjunct SN is an indication of a pastlife with that person in which the relationship was ended to abruptly. You are brought back together in this life to fix that, because the breakup may have been a painful experience for one or both of you in the past.

I have added information regards the Nodes of the Moon in Synastry (karma)
https://plutonicdesire.net/karma-in…

The aspect you have in synastry (with a male mars)
Male Mars + Female SN
> Shows lots of fights in the past to repair that anger. This is generally good for love relationships.

I gathered this information from a video where i took notes from, i dont remember anything regards female Mars + male SN..

The Mars conjunct Saturn is an interesting one. Both energies are contradictory. One wants to build something steadily while the other has no patience for it and wants results now. The key is still patience and mutual understanding. however with this aspect there may be the difficulty of one being hot when the other is cold, and the other way around (in sex). However if the energies are positively supported in your synastry you may be able to cooperate together, and than this combination can bring huge amount of stamina in your sex life :) which is a good thing if you ask me.

With the Mars conjunct Moon that repeat its theme through both relationship compatibility charts, it sure as hell give it an amplified energy in your relationship. such as intense emotions and sexual attraction.

Moon in composite 6th is less emotional, it more so depends on how both individuals are and what their birthmoon placement is.
Here in the composite 6th it makes the feelings practical, the couple may have less intimate moments with eachother and are more so focused into doing the duties together than keep life running, you may find joy in doing so as a couple, it can work, it´s not necessary a negative placement, just a more sober approach towards the feelings that are shared in the relationship :)
April 19, 2020 at 13:26
(Sagittarius) Sus
Ohh that´s amazing! Thanks for your work!
Now, I also believe sex it´s the outmost condition that separate a love relationship from a friendship. It´s how a couple link to each other differently from best friend or sibblings.
I was on a LTR and venus/Mars conjunction played the role. For 24 years, passion was overwhelming.
Now I´m in a new relationship where sex is amazing but some issues can turn the table.
Mars conjunct SN (pastlives sexual partners?)
Mars conj Saturn, well indeed I think it´s a hot aspect but with a lesson to Mars person. Faithfulness and respect for Saturn rythm. And maybe learning not to be so sexually agressive. I´m the Mars person.
5th house ruler aspecting 8th house ruler...same ruler for both cause que have same Ascendant. So, Mars/moon conjunct (also in composite along with synastry)...hot hot hot and a tremendous drive from the Mars person...I´m Mars here too.
Composite, Said above about rulers.
What I don´t understand is 6th composite moon. We have this (equal system or Placidus) I thougt this would be a no no placement for composite moon...
April 19, 2020 at 13:01
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
PS :

I wanted to mention, bc i remember it being rather hard to find the information, but i have added a page with the fixed stars and points.
Which are very useful in predictive charts such as Horary, Solar & Lunar return.
People seem to forget about the importance of degrees in Astrology.
Ofcourse you have to start with the basics.
But using the fixed points may uncover some dark truths regards the chart you want to read.

Because of the fixed points, i was able to uncover something really shit.
I once had a horary question regards marriage. The horary said a big yes, however that marriage never happened.
When diving deeper into the degrees that were occupied by planets in that chart, some dark truth came to the surface of WHY this marriage never happened.

https://plutonicdesire.net/fixed-st…
April 19, 2020 at 10:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
First of all, great topic :3:

I can imagine how your Scorpio Sun enjoys examining these topics about sex, sexuality, love etc.

I´m really looking foward to read more about your view of asexuality, sexual barriers, sexual shame.
April 19, 2020 at 10:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Luna Lena, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
There´s really good stuff. Nevertheless I can´t resist the impression that you promote the website in a provocative way.
April 19, 2020 at 10:08
(Taurus) Boyan » MelodicBlu
And it will.
It is "evergreen" subject of astrology. :1:
April 19, 2020 at 09:52
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Boyan
Thank you and yes i will. I find great pleasure and joy into writing about these topics from various perspectives (astrology, psychology, reality)

I´m happy when i can figure out the roots and causes for things.
Structure the information and knowledge
To serve others an easy workflow when they´re doing their researches.
April 19, 2020 at 09:48
(Taurus) Boyan
Keep up the good work :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »