My chart

April 19, 2020 at 04:03 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) LeoTaurus
My chart
I wanna know if I´m destined to be married to anyone someday based on my birth chart? What is my life purpose??
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 19, 2020 at 13:48
(Leo) LeoTaurus » Luna Alba
Oh and I would say I´m kind of creative and artsy in a way of writing about things in my journal and I love listening to music and reading books. That´s as far as that goes!!
April 19, 2020 at 13:46
(Leo) LeoTaurus » Luna Alba
I only ever dated one guy and I only know that his sun sign was Libra, but that´s all I knew about him ?‍♀️?‍♀️ Sorry, but I learned astrology about almost 5 years after we broke up. I´m 28 years old now, we broke up when I was 22 years old.
April 19, 2020 at 13:29
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
From a very beginner´s point of view/Whole Sign Option:

You have a Venus-Mars-Mercury conj in your 5th house, the house of creativity, children, fun and romance, so a strong emphasis on everything related to this house.

Are you a talented/Artsy person?

Do you feel lucky in love? (Venus there should help). Anyway, everything related to love might be a strong internal urge for you, with that 5th house Stellium .

Venus-Mars is a strong conj and gives a passionate character, but which is either too much in a rush in terms of romance (if Mars is the strong one), or too late/Cautious, in case of Venus. Yours might be the second option, as Venus is the ruler of your Asc.

Pluto is in your 7th house in Scorpio - so big transformations through partnerships, either romantic or business related. Ruler of the 7th is in your 7th, so you may meet the one through work related activities or formal meetings.

Mars in Virgo - you could be attracted to Virgos, but Jupiter (and sometimes the Sun) usually represent the husband and yours both are placed in Leo, and in the 4th house, of family. And Jupiter brings expansion - maybe you´ll have a big family?

But it´s also conj Chiron...so you may have/had some issues there, regarding family life. Maybe a difficult upbringing?

Descendant in Scorpio, Moon in Pisces and NN in Capricorn - you could also feel attracted to these signs.

What are the signs you usually dated/been attracted to?
April 19, 2020 at 12:52
(Leo) LeoTaurus » IntoTheVoid
Thank you so much!!
April 19, 2020 at 05:23
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
Your life purpose can always change, but from cookbook astrology the ingredients to mix would be your Neptune in Capricorn conjunct North Node in the 9th house. Do you like to teach? Highly spiritual, intuitive and creative. I feel like life purpose would be indicated where your Sun is as well. Because this is how you naturally project yourself. Ask yourself what you enjoy and follow your heart - that´s the biggest thing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »