SR Moon conjunct ASC-your experience

April 18, 2020 at 09:59 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Aleksi
SR Moon conjunct ASC-your experience
HI Astrology lovers and kindred spirits?

Have you experienced SR Moon conjunct natal ASC? What occurred that year?
I am not attaching the chart for analysis and yes i am aware it should be looked at in totality BUT´ this is simply an attempt to share experiences.

Thank youuuu. :27: :68:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
June 30, 2020 at 15:27
(Cancer) Aleksi » rohini moon
Oh yes, I used to follow her work.But stopped because she expressed her opinions too strongly on why Tropical Zodiac is wrong and Syderial is the right one...

I am drawn to Vedic sciences as I find them more accurate for prediction purposes, but use western chart to analyze psychological things and life complexes.
I am in Ketu Moon dasa now, and I feel it so strongly. Spirituality is the only way to cope.
Have you encountered a lot of karmic relationships with Ketu on ASC?
Whenever I have had Ketu personal planet contact with another person it was like ´final reckoning, touch nad go´ and they all vanished. Some gradually some with thunder.
June 30, 2020 at 15:14
(Virgo) rohini moon » Aleksi
I have always been one foot in this world and the other foot ´out there´.

That´s also Joni Patry´s exact description of Ketu in the 1st. A position I have.
June 30, 2020 at 14:50
(Cancer) Aleksi » fishscales
Thank you.
Everything happens for a reason but we don´t have sufficient perspective of our lives while we are in flesh form. :78:
June 30, 2020 at 14:42
(Pisces) fishscales » Aleksi
Sorry to hear.

"I have always been one foot in this world and the other foot ´out there´"

A good description of the "12th house experience"...
June 30, 2020 at 14:36
(Cancer) Aleksi » fishscales
Thank you for your isight Fishscales.

Saturn took mom in 2004 when he conjoined my Moon by transit in 12 house. Moon rules 12th, I am a 12 house stellium soul. Everything seems destined and I have always been one foot in this world and the other foot ´out there´.
:78:
June 30, 2020 at 14:29
(Pisces) fishscales » Aleksi
"Some interpretations on astrology forums take this aspect as very common pregnancy indicator..."

That makes sense...

Could also mean alot of involvement with the mother or maternal themes... An emotional year... A changeable year...

There may be an emphasis on the affairs of the house that the moon rules in your chart too
June 30, 2020 at 13:36
(Cancer) Aleksi » leorising
Thanks Leo rising. :)
I have had Moon fall into the first house before in solar returns but this year it falls exactly on my Ascendent degree.

Some interpretations on astrology forums take this aspect as very common pregnancy indicator...

June 30, 2020 at 13:18
(Libra) leorising
I had this in 2020 (I started in October 2019, 33 years old) I´m really enjoying the experience. My progressing moon is also in house 1 in Virgo, and I´m taking care of my appearance, my routine, putting healthy limits on relationships . :27:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »