I need to confirm how karmic this relationship is

April 15, 2020 at 22:52 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) AMGN
I need to confirm how karmic this relationship is
Hey people!
I´ve been in this relationship for almost 6 years. Since the first year I´ve felt a lot of ups and downs but for some reason I´ve felt aswell, that there was something greater to learn from, and with that mindset I´ve kept myself trying to work this out to a good shore. Right now, we´ve two kids, a daughter with 3 years and a son with 1 year.I´ve left my managment degree 3 years ago, and started workin in minimum wage works. I always felt a burden from my fathers marriage, I´ve seen a lot and felt really lonely back then. Now I feel the pressure of making this work, and I cant be free enough to work my dreams out. So, I´m in a point where I have to decide in my soul what to do with this relationship. Can you help me?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 18, 2020 at 02:00
(Pisces) fishscales » AMGN
Hope everything works out for you in your relationship.

On a side note, it´s always good to see a man who is dedicated to doing right by his kids.
April 17, 2020 at 12:04
(Aquarius) AMGN » fishscales
Thanks a lot fishscales, it does really hit the nail about the 12th house placements, aswell as the 7th. Must of times is contraditory and even paradoxical with this two poles pushing in such diferent manners! About the 6th is really true, but in the long term theres lack of structure and planning. Well, you did helped me alot, I didn´t know composite and I´ll surely take a careful look on it!
Thanks again and again fischscales!
April 17, 2020 at 11:46
Wow, lots of 12th house planets. The relationship may have a somewhat intangible or mysterious quality to it. Attraction is present, but neither of you may know where exactly it comes from. There is a possibility of some covert actions or even deception taking place. I get the feeling that this relationship could really shine if egos and selfish desires are put aside and the relationship becomes a mission of selflessness, if that makes sense. It almost seems as if the relationship would thrive the most if it were dedicated to something larger than itself. Maybe that´s your kids...?

At the same time, most of those 12th house planets are in Aries, which is not really about selflessness, and more about satisfying personal desires. It´s an interesting placement. Perhaps those personal desires can be satisfied only if they are first sacrificed on the "sacrificial altar" of the 12th house, so to speak... Of course, this is a composite chart, representing a relationship between two people, so those sacrifices of personal desires have to be undertaken by both parties...

The relationship is naturally inclined towards stability and tradition with the Taurus ascendant...

Mars and Pluto in the 7th... Not the easiest planets to have in the house of cooperation... Partners may turn to aggressive or even manipulative means to get their way...but if that placement were turned into its most positive expression, it could turn the partners into warriors determined to satisfy the needs of the partnership (Mars), and even transform the nature of the relationship within the relationship itself (Pluto)

Jupiter in the 6th indicates that the two of you could accomplish alot in every day life...

It´s an interesting composite whose potential is a bit shrouded in mystery with all the 12th house placements...

This site has a really nice composite overview and good interpretations... Just look up your placements:

https://www.southfloridaastrologer.com/…
April 17, 2020 at 07:16
Here:
Login
(Log in)
April 17, 2020 at 06:26
Post the actual chart wheel... The house positions are important :15:
April 17, 2020 at 00:48
What to look for?
Login
(Log in)
April 17, 2020 at 00:11
Look at the aspect grid for your relationship

There´s alot of squares there...

Squares bring tension and friction, operation at cross-purposes...but also potential for growth...

Those are alot of squares through...

Growth will be hard earned...

Are you familiar with composite charts?

Maybe you should post one of those...

The reason I say that is because you seem more interested in the likely overall fate of the relationship itself as opposed to the compatibility aspects...

I think composites are better suited for that...
April 17, 2020 at 00:02
Fischscales,
I can say that the overall feel is that we care for each other but aren´t able to provide fluently the habitat where personal happiness happens. Theres a difficulty being what the other needs, in order to truly help them find his best version. It´s like we try, but in the end, personally, we end up in the same or worst position, in terms of happiness and personal growth. In that sense, it´s been painfull, for both, and I need to understand once for all if the balance will always push us to this difficult place we end up too much oftenly, because this is been the more lasting and has been building up. Even if we are selfless, it´s like its not the right selflessness. And being selfish, even if it is a good thing like taking a couple hours to paint, feels like you are missing duty, and that restraint as been painfull for my creativeness and intent to make a valuable social work.
April 16, 2020 at 23:32
Getting beyond the astrology...

I guess this summed it all up for me:

"I think the only basilar stone we have between us is our children. We love them dearly, that´s the only serious commitement I see we have, our eternal love for them."

While it´s great that you both love your kids, if that´s the only reason you two are together, some work needs to be done. It sounds like you´ve been duped and misled to a certain degree... But even as I say that, it´s important to remember that you bear some responsibility for that as well. It takes two to tango, as they say....it sounds like you have a pretty good awareness of how this woman "is". It you choose to accept that fine... But if you don´t, I don´t think it´s neccesarily a good thing that you´re making the best of the circumstances. I an not talking about the kids... It´s obviously admirable (and essential, when you´re a parent) that you are dedicated to your children no matter what. What happens to the relationship has no bearing on that.

Getting back to the relationship angle...I´ve found that both partners need to have a commitment to eachother´s happiness, just as much as their own. This is what makes relationships work, and what makes them healthy. It can be a surprisingly fine line to walk. It´s almost as if you have to be selfish and selfless at the same time, and in equal measure.

So I have to ask,based on the themes I´m seeing, and the way this relationship seems to "tilt" ...Is your partner committed to your happiness?

And are you committed to your own?
April 16, 2020 at 21:09
Fishscales;

In terms of karma I´would describe it as materially heavy with small openings of heavenly light.

About south node taking me back to confort zone, I would say that the living itself as been materially confortable, even though I don´t feel that the way of domestic confortable life suits my intelect and my will do expirience and make a difference at a human and local scale. Here I feel that I have to give myself, and sacrifice a great deal of my individuality in order to fulfill this need she has to make a home, and a family, wich I didn´t wanted or looked for in the first place. And this need I´ve been feeding as led me to feel exausted, with virtualy no time for my project (beeing social food market garden or my paintings and scupltures). She is aware of the misguiding effect she had made on me, by choosing to have the first baby without my full consent. Forcely, I´ve accepted the reality that was imposed to me, and since then I´ve worked with everything I have in order to make the best out of the circumstances. For some reason they always fell short. There has been always problems that have arised from her self orientated mind, wich lacks regards for others, problems from both of our familys, in many ways related to the relationship between her and my mother, the relationship between her father and me, and lately with my family proprieties and this latent need of hers to secure a home, wich we can´t get by ourselfs now.

About the wet blanket effect, I feel I do it but without meaning it. She always had a low self steem, even tough she is gorgeous. A little word off, the smallest look, anything most of the times, can make a castle crumbles in doughts in her head and make a flood of misunderstandings and difficult comunication between us. I can be the most sensitive, calm and conscious I can be, and try to work it out to a good shore. Nevertheless, the balance is almost impossible even I´m the most careful choosing words and thought structure. Is always easy to open a wound.

About the venus-saturn conjunction. I think the only basilar stone we have between us is our children. We love them dearly, that´s the only serious commitement I see we have, our eternal love for them.

I´ve copy the link of the aspect table of the sinastry, using the default in orbs and other parameters. If you need to take other look I leave here the natal information:

DD/MM/YYYY - HH:MM - Local - Country

10/02/1994 - 11:35 - Evora - Portugal
22/05/1993 - 05:55 - Vila Franca de Xira - Portugal

I hope this will help, and thanks in advance for your time!
Much Gratitude!!
Login
(Log in)
April 16, 2020 at 12:18
(Pisces) fishscales
Well, every relationship is karmic. The question is what type of karma are we talking about? Is it heavy, light, obvious, hidden, etc...

Your partner´s sun is conjunct your South node. The south node represents where you´ve been in your previous existences. With your partner´s sun conjunct your South node, they are definitely somewhere you have "been" before. The thing about this configuration is that their inner being (sun) can lead you to tread over old ground that you´ve already covered (south node.) The relationship may be comfortable, but it may not neccesarily be what you need for your own personal growth. Basically, you need to think about whether this relationship is causing you to gravitate towards your "comfort zone" at the expense of your personal evolution. If you think it may be, that doesn´t necessarily mean you should break it off. Just make the neccesary adjustments, and as always, let your partner in on what is going on in your head and heart...

There is a difficult square involving moon, Mercury and Saturn between these two charts. You may be a projecting a kind of "wet blanket" effect onto the emotions and communicativeness of your partner. Is being overly serious a problematic element in this relationship? Their Saturn is conjunct your Saturn, so the synastry aspect brings a theme from your partner´s natal into the relationship.

There is also a Venus-Saturn conjunction in the synastry... Relationship glue...although it can bring a heavy, overly serious tone to a relationship as well...but it does usually result in some type of commitment.

The closeness of the angles in this synastry is amazing... In many respects, it´s like you´re the same person... There are obviously positive and negative aspects to this, but it´s not surprising that the two of you are together...

You should post the aspect chart. Much easier to see what else is going on that way.

*Edited because I misremembered Mercury as Venus after looking at the chart. Corrected.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »