Venus, Sun and Mercury in 7th house?

April 13, 2020 at 14:44 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) bluemarine7
Venus, Sun and Mercury in 7th house?
What does it mean to have Venus (in pisces 0°37´), Sun (pisces 9°06´) and Mercury (aquarius 29°08´) conjunction in 7th house in regards to relationships and marriage?
My rising is in leo, moon in scorpio, and I have pluto in scorpio (in 4th house) and saturn in aries (8th house)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 8, 2020 at 02:30
(Gemini) beep » beep
I need to know ASAP jeje ty

Xoxo
July 8, 2020 at 02:30
(Gemini) beep
Wtf so most people w Venus in 7th will marry or be in partnership w attractive person?? Fml
Or they just want this instead of actually marrying someone w good wealth and beautiful appearance hmm??
July 8, 2020 at 00:13
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Hi bluemarine, how are you? I reviewed your case file via transcendental meditation and here are the discoveries related to your queries:
Your radix is perfectly aligned for marriage
Handsome, intelligent husband indicated
Working against the marriage proposal is Deniers

Regarding an arced chart showing this year by turning zodiac and consulting ephemeris, then making adjustments accordingly, looks good.
Lots of blessings this year and harmony period recently entered so it would be a good time to be in a relationship the next seven years but there are some shadows too, could be you want very handsome man but he has scar or balding, some drawback to looks that cause problem with intamacy. Perhaps excess weight.

I recommend have a few potions on hand to help alleviate the shadows and help the Mars ketu Venus opposition. Love potion for both you and partner. Love potion removes excess weight and makes subject irresistible

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »