Mercury, Virgo and Gemini in my chart

April 13, 2020 at 14:42 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) libbylobs
Mercury, Virgo and Gemini in my chart
Hi guys.

I´m interested in how the presence of Mercury in my natal chart affects me.

I´m Gemini ascendant. I´ve heard that your ascendent really sets the tone for the rest of your chart.

A lot of my inner planets (moon, mercury, venus and Lilith) are in Virgo. My north node is also in Virgo.

How will this affect my consciousness, gifts/talents and my personality?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 17, 2020 at 10:02
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I’m still a student, but when I see Virgo placements I always think of healers and therapists and social workers(tho I do believe social workers are I believe traditionally ruled by Libra). With the planets involved especially Mercury, writing or communication could be really good for you, i believe your moon is conjunct, which fuels your potential ability to do these things in an emotional way. It’s in the 5th house, so to me you would find great pleasure in working with those energies. Do you find you just want to truly help people at the core of it?
April 16, 2020 at 21:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Equal-house wouldn´t allow for natal Saturn completely escaping your 11th house or your sixth house being HUGE!!
Thema Mundi has :153: & :156: ruling signs square each other; Which suggests a possibility that I was less boring and predictable in past lives where I had fewer points of interest in the mutable signs!
Edgar Cayce thought Mercury had to be a powerful planet merely because it was FAST!! Mine is slower than Okyrhoe the daughter of Chiron, Edgar Cayce could have been more consistent in his "intent."
Mercury was once a dense core entirely within the body of Mars!
We might need to actually BE on other planets to understand what gifts come from other planets.
We won´t completely understand Astrology until :199: is no longer in :172: the :66:; :199: being the higher octave of :153:
India is in the longitudes of Gemini and New Zealand is in the longitudes of Virgo if you can look at globes w/o too much pellagra!
"The Worm Ouroboros" readers struggled through when looking for something Tolkienesque has endless marshes, islands & Mountains on Mercury which probes are only seeing the cliffs and mountains of!
This post is starting to look like a scroll so I will :29: for now!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »