Horary: which houses for home repair?

April 13, 2020 at 12:59 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) LifeGood
Horary: which houses for home repair?
Hello,

How are you?

I did a horary on if we will finish our diy home repair.
Considering the current personal, financial and general situation, i am wondering if we will be able to finish our home renovation.

Which spect should i look at:-
- 1st and 4th house or
- 4th and 5th houses?

Thank you so much

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 20, 2020 at 16:45
(Aries) astro-flame » LifeGood
I only looked at Uranus because it is in a partile applying aspect, it´s like it´s throwing itself at you :98:

The price is in fall because it reflects the price now, at the moment of horary, and at the moment of horary the house is unfinished :3:

either way, with the crisis raging I don´t think real estate market will be too hot, unfortunately...
April 20, 2020 at 08:27
(Aries) LifeGood » astro-flame
Thank you!...
I see you use uranus.
Either technic, there is no aspect between 1st or even 7th as husband does the renovation and 4th. I presume we will not finish the house.. uranus is in fall. this is worrying as selling an unfinished house isnt the best money wise.. jupiter as 10th ruler, the price, is in fall and neptune is in the 10th. Plus, moon our 2nd ruler is conjunct SN and in detriment in 6th.. phewwww

any insight on why, how, when?
April 19, 2020 at 12:37
(Aries) astro-flame » LifeGood
5th house is children and pleasures... no need for it to be active in a renovation horary.

So the 4th house ruler shows what´s up with this project. It is 4th house because it is your house as well, you live there. Even if you hired people to do it for you, still - the house you´re asking about is the house you live in. We look at 4th. But not the house - in horary look at the rulers.

It is ruled by Mercury - in early degrees of Aries. Quite fittingly, since Aries is about new beginnings and also about solo work. Plus it has just move out of Pisces, the sign of it´s fall - it has been in bad place, now it´s getting better.

The Moon shows the course of events and it is separating from and aspect to Merc - clear confirmation that horary is radical (describing true events) since the separating aspects show the past (so the renovation has started already).

Next aspect is trine to Uranus - sudden change. In this chart Uranus also rules the 9th house of travels. So, perhaps you will end up selling and relocating
April 19, 2020 at 12:09
(Aries) LifeGood » astro-flame
Thanks, yes i am aware of this. The thing is to determine which houses are involved by my question?
Hubby is doing the renovation by himself, yet so much to do and now with the possible crisis coming up..

Strangely, no active 5th house, rather 8th. We do think about selling it if needed..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 17, 2020 at 11:14
(Aries) astro-flame
can you post the chart? in horary the rules are quite different from natal. Not all aspects matter, but the dignity of significators and their placements give more info

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »