Little one full of diversity

April 11, 2020 at 19:26 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Yarrowia
Little one full of diversity
Hello all,
This little girl chart really is a real puzzle for me. She´s close family.
I can see there many different energies, not very compatible? I mean there´s everything, ASC in :173: and :181: Mercury, fiery Moon and Mars, but :182: Venus :22:
How can it work? Does it seems like well-balanced person, or rather a hot mess hard to understand?
Are there any hard aspects that can dominate others?

What about :152: and :155: conjuncting DSC? I worry she won´t be able to find a peace and stability in her life. And that it will be a big problem due to her earthy dominant.

From her first days there´s a lot of death around (not only pandemia) is tere something? :(

Last one - I´d like to make a gift for her more adult years, jewellery with some gemstones. Any suggestions, what will be beneficial (if anyone believes in stone energy)?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 12, 2020 at 16:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Yarrowia
It is not just a theory that balsamic position works among planets as well as luminaries, it is a proven fact!
The best is Venus balsamic to Neptune!
April 12, 2020 at 15:40
(Cancer) Yarrowia » IIyyaarr13
Ok I must admit, I don´t follow - what about Neptune?
April 11, 2020 at 19:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
English Equal-house MC is on the planet Venus; Could be just poetry, could be illusion of normal communication which is really inspired. :45:
Definitely Venus balsamic to it´s higher octave of Neptune, which is a more pleasant person than we deserve!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »