Lilith Return

April 11, 2020 at 10:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Lilith Return
Hi,

another forum topic.
In a month i will be havin my lilith return. havnt heard anyone talking bout this one. However, i wanted to ask your opinions/experiences when you had your lilith return. The only thing i could find was that its typical you disappear in thin air during this time, since i already do that on a daily basis idk how i can disappear even more tho. Also, who has lilith in an angular house, let me know how this turned out for you.

thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 22, 2020 at 14:44
(Sagittarius) Psyle » MarvinReal
Yes it triggered all the unusual emotions you mentioned, with intense anger and hate.

I also kept seeing some synchronicties related to Tarot´s Death Arcana (n°13), and "the Land of the Dead", "Saturnian Lead" and "Saturnian Saturday".

My Lilith is in Pisces House 10 but perhaps Liliths in other houses and signs could relate more to sexuality than mine.

Now that I´m thinking about it, my last Lilith return 8 years ago happened when I reluctantly left for good a country I was very attached to. It caused a lot of sadness and confusion which affected and completely sabotaged the studying I was doing at the time : I ended up quitting that project.

Hmm next time I´m having a return I´m definitely taking a holiday lol or at the very least I´ll be very mindful of what´s happening and I won´t make any crazy decisions.
April 22, 2020 at 13:26
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Psyle
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That confirms my impression that Lilith as a point is rather source of disappointment, failure, fear, losses. Even anger and hate possible. Almost nothing sexual from it. The planets affecting Lilith in natal and transits say where the negativity unfolds, perceived, often not even real one.
April 22, 2020 at 11:59
(Sagittarius) Psyle
My Lilith return occured a few months ago.

Right in the middle of crucial employment orals. I had been working on these for more than a year. While I usually excelled in the orals I had during that year at university, and I also excelled during the last 5 years at university, here something different happened. My shadow self made me choose, by fear, a more difficult topic, and I ended being completely demolished by the jury. Later during that day and unsual emotional healing came out of me (transiting Sun on natal Moon in Cancer).

To crown it all, my Lilith is in house ten (X).

Thanks for the topic, I´m glad to have checked that out!
April 19, 2020 at 09:08
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Fascinating.. Thanks for sharing Marvin. I´m not to much worried about what could happen during the Lilith return. However the bastard is sitting in my 1st house & in Aries (XXX_VERY DIRECT ENERGY_XXX), and she already got a HUGE impact when transiting Lilith was conjunct my ascendant a few months ago. It expressed itself into clear sexual events, but i guess this is also highly dependent on the birthchart aswell. I am a deeply sexual being, therefore sexual transits (Mars, Lilith,...) have a more amplified effect when they do occur.
April 19, 2020 at 09:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Also, when transiting True Lilith :163: squared natal True Nodes :161::162:, plus both natal and transiting Mercury :153: :192: towards Sun, Moon or Mercury, you´ll incur a big loss through miscommunication.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 19, 2020 at 08:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
When Lilith (Mean) Returned last time, and Lilith (True) also on several occasions during that year, someone close died.
But then again, there were many other significant long-term transits, many of them exact.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 19, 2020 at 02:43
(Aries) CuriousElla
Hi!

I don´t remember it being significant at all based on my calendar. Then again it was nearly 4 yrs ago.

My Lilith is conjunct my moon in Scorpio in the 5th house. They square my nodes and Chiron. Lilith trines my Asc and MC.

I can definitely say the following year was way more challenging!!
April 11, 2020 at 12:27
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Happens slightly sooner than every nine years, beneath my unconsciousness is another level of unconsciousness! :178: :152: :191: :163:!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »