Body Types of the Signs

April 8, 2020 at 17:06 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Issun
Body Types of the Signs
Curious what everyone´s intuitive impression is of what the archetypal body types would be for each sign. I´m primarily speaking at the archetypal level, as in, what would the Platonic ideal of each sign look like, but I´m also curious if anyone has noticed trends for particular signs across confounding genetic and ethnic factors. Key traits being height, skin tone, build, bust size, notable facial features, and eye color. I asked my partner, who gave fairly detailed intuitive descriptions, but I´ll post that later to reduce the chance it might bias. So what does everyone think and feel for each sign?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 10, 2020 at 06:17
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Angelina
Taurus people have beautiful skin and big childish eyes. 

True. My Rising sign is right on the cusp, between Aries and Taurus. Both their Lords are near my Sun, so I experience influences from both of them, which made me took into consideration my appearance when I chose. Def Taurean.
So here I am, Taurus Rising with very rare doubts :)).

But probably one of my most striking features is the very Leo-like hair...so I guess Moon can also play a role ;).
April 10, 2020 at 06:06
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Erinmeow
Another thing of sag rising, is the contagious smile, I think. The laughs and smiles are so big and contagious with us! 

I want a Sagittarius Rising right now! :))

My thighs are promising ?
April 9, 2020 at 18:38
(Pisces) N_thecat » N_thecat
Being skinny/bony - strong :180: influence in chart

Strong body - Mars in Scorpio, Mars in Aries and maybe Sun/Mars in Taurus. Mars in Scorpio is the strongest - they seem like they´re never tired, the most athletic body type...

Virgo or Cap - "people who never smile",
"sad face" - strong Saturn influence in chart (Saturn in 1st house/Capricorn or Virgo Ascendant)

"Always happy people" - Leo Ascendant and usually Leo Suns, Aries Sun, Sagittarius, usually Gemini - Sun/Moon/Venus - they look

Geminis are the most cheerful people in zodiac...Perhaps with Aries :2: :1:

Strong Cancer/Jupiter in chart - big breasts, but problems with weight too (I think it´s Mars in Cancer problem) Sometimes Pisces are plumpy...

Strong influence of Libra - regular features, well - balanced/good body proportions

Leo Sun/strong Leo energy - vitality, optimism :2:
April 9, 2020 at 18:19
(Pisces) N_thecat » Angelina
What I´ve noticed...

Libra Sun often have brown eyes and dark hair, but Moon in Libra usually have blue eyes.

The darkest eyes - Moon in Aries, Moon in Taurus, Venus in Scorpio.

Water signs or strong influence of water in chart gives light eye colour (blue or green) and "watery" look - especially in Sun or Ascendant in Pisces/Cancer, Moon in Pisces too. Scorpio too, but it´s not so so soft like Pisces or Cancers

Pale skin - Cancer Ascendant, Sun in Pisces (but Cancer Sun too), Leo Suns and Ascendant, maybe Aquarians too.

Leo Sun/Ascendant - nice,bright smile

A full head of hair - Leos often have nice hair, Aquarius Suns or Ascendant too (?)

Aquarius women often have :181: hair :4:
April 9, 2020 at 18:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmm I can tell people´s energies sometimes...but facial features? Maybe Cancer woman are more naturally motherly....maybe bigger breasts? Hips? Just an overall "I´m ready to have babies". Does that sound kinda wrong? Lool......anyways, sometimes.

I dunno. I don´t see any hard and fast correlations. I mean there´s 7 billion of us across all 12 signs. All body types represented in all signs.

As far as what they WOULD be....hmm....

Aries - toned muscle
Taurus - voluptuous woman, broad shoulders man
Gemini - thin, elegant, youthful
Cancer - yeah, the mom....or the mommy´s boy (sorry Cancer men!! I know it verges on insulting but I mean nothing bad by it)
Leo - hmm......like Apollo...radiant energy and presence...maybe less physical
Virgo - the most normal looking one.
Libra - hmm....graceful movement...slender-ish, long fingers
Scorpio - capable physique with stamina and endurance, not necessarilly muscular darker features (duh!)
Sagittarius - a perenninal hint of a smile on their faces, tall, orangey tone to their skin like a tanned blonde person
Capricorn - stiff body movement, precise, slower, greyish aura....sorry I got nothing on the physical :P
Aquarius - definately different features of some sort. You know a placement that shows how diff Aquarius is in a physical manner. Lilith in Aquarius. Check women and men with that placement and tell me I´m wrong
Pisces - relaxed shoulder, loose body

Anyway I think my list sucks. It´s just too much effort to really imagine this for real. Maybe I´ll give it a better go later. :P
April 9, 2020 at 17:53
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Erinmeow
Yes, my best friend is a Sag rising Capricorn Sun (aries moon though) and she’s “my person.” It could be the worst day of my life but she’d know exactly what to say to get a crack of a laugh out of me. You’re definitely right about that in regards to Sag rising!
April 9, 2020 at 17:53
(Taurus) nutelina » Angelina
LOL, is it that shy / inquisitive look? My daugther has that, she is very charming. There is a devotion but also unreliability with us. We want to be like Leo but we are very shy and sensitive, we need our space and to feel appreciated that we come out. But we are hardly taken seriously and that hurts. Somehow perhaps the fire signs trample over us. Perhaps Cancer rising is one of the most well mannered but that could also go with the Taurus Moon, that said my oldest Cancer rising with Virgo moon is not very well mannered at the dinner table but that´s just her mother´s family side, behaving like a bunch of farmers in the city. :4:
April 9, 2020 at 17:44
(Scorpio) Angelina » nutelina
You have that cancer eyes:)
April 9, 2020 at 17:40
(Scorpio) Angelina » N_thecat
Yes, that "lost" look is Neptunian. But why sadly? :) I think it´s attractive. Like sexy in an innocent way. Like police will stop You and You will make that look "whaat? Was I even driving? I didn´t see any sign" :D And they will say "Ok, have a good day, sweetie" :D
April 9, 2020 at 17:35
(Scorpio) Angelina » Erinmeow
Yes! A very good description :D
April 9, 2020 at 17:30
(Taurus) nutelina » N_thecat
That´s very interesting Nolala, I believe the rising sign has a much bigger influence than we give it credit for. It is perhaps who we really are and the Sun sign is maybe what is expected from us?
April 9, 2020 at 17:26
(Taurus) nutelina » Angelina
My skin and that of my daughter is very sensitive, we are both Cancer rising. And my youngest who for some reason is Leo rising like my brother (so some odd symmetry there) wanted to touch us like all the time, incl. her mother which should be Sag. rising, her skin was also very soft and no wrinkles so I don´t know about these body type theories!

Funny is that my oldest Cancer rising wants to be alone a lot and is very emo like me, we are like squids but my youngest is typical Leo, look at me. I don´t really like fire risings or fire Moons...
April 9, 2020 at 17:25
(Pisces) N_thecat » Angelina
>"Pisces as many know often have big dreamy eyes and look "lost"."

"Lost" look...This is true, unfortunately :4: As a Pisces person I have to agree with this, but this is not just a Piscean feauture - I think it´s Neptune influence. My cousin is Virgo Sun and he has this trait too - I called this "Neptunian fog"

>"I would say together with scorpios they are the most easy to be spot."

This is true in both cases. I have Leo Ascendant and I have this bad luck - people usually notice me, but my Piscean nature is more shy than rising Leo...I try to avoid being spotted...
April 9, 2020 at 17:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh I haven´t seen that, My hair was that color last year! But I am a bit bigger than she is :61:
April 9, 2020 at 17:08
(Pisces) N_thecat » Erinmeow
I have to agree :4: :76: :61:

Have you ever seen this?

https://hypebae.com/2020/1/…

Your "alien" Doutzen Kroes - Sun in :181:
April 9, 2020 at 17:07
(Sagittarius) Sus » Angelina
Somehow except my tighs nothing more on my body says I´m sag rising. I´m sag sun too. Soooo, some time ago I decided to check my birth time and what I found was interesting. Between 1966 and early 1976, Portugal was CET zone. It was the only time that happened. Usually we are on 0 GMT. But not those years. If we were, I´d been Capricorn AC and that would explain a lot!! My short legs and small height. And my always worried appearance. Plus, I don´t gain weight unless I really eat a lot!! But I can loose it fast I want to. Maybe I´m wrong but sometimes I wonder...
April 9, 2020 at 17:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sag rising here, and I can say these things are true! THUNDER THIGHS had me laughing!

If you have any Sag rising friends, have you noticed that you can laugh until you cry together? I have found this with my Sag rising mother, and two younger friends! Laughing until we cannot breathe!

Another thing of sag rising, is the contagious smile, I think. The laughs and smiles are so big and contagious with us! Have to lighten the mood. :27:
April 9, 2020 at 17:06
(Virgo) rohini moon
Martian energy usually makes you athletic looking....

Saturnian energy usually makes one on the thinner side..

Mercury could make you weaker, but also youthful dependent on other aspects...
April 9, 2020 at 16:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Angelina
=====
Aquarians are just aliens, trying to be humans :61:
April 9, 2020 at 16:46
(Scorpio) Angelina
It is more about ASC I should say. What is standart, but mostly often it is true based on my experience:

Taurus people have beautiful skin and big childish eyes.

Pisces as many know often have big dreamy eyes and look "lost".

Leo radiate strong energy even though mostly often not having that standart beautiful looks. But good hair and sharp look. I would say together with scorpios they are the most easy to be spot.

Libras attractive overall. Maybe elves appearance from lord of the rings.

Scorpios with penetrating eyes, like inviting You into their bedroom. And often thick eyebrows.

Cancer very similar like pisces have big wattery eyes and their eyes are often like squint (but not in a bad way!). In my circle almost everyone with fair complexion and hair. And cancer women often have feminine body type.

Sagittarius have sexy body, they look happy.

Capricorns have beautiful face bones structure, but look worried about something.

Aquarius people are all different for me, can´t tell exact features. But they are like wizzards, something weird is felt with them. So it is possible to spot them.

Aries people really appear strong and have a sharp look. They walk fast with confidence. Talk loudly.

Virgo people look very worried or very cute and vulnerable. Small face features.

Gemini don´t have specific features in my circle. But they look positive, they smile a lot, look young.

So mostly it is not about certain features, cause ethnicity, genetics play major role. It´s more about the energy people radiate.
April 9, 2020 at 10:29
(Taurus) dani_mae1
This puts more questions in my head. Especially in the instance of rulership to body parts according to signs.

Like do Taureans have beautiful or interesting necks? Are Capricorn’s on the bony side with more pronounced skeletal features as they rule the skeleton and joints? Does Libra have flawless skin?

And does it present via Sun sign or does it present via the rising sign? Or maybe even does the 1st house dictate it?

I guess we could try to collect data but because it’d be so small a sample it wouldn’t yield any hard answers but maybe just a direction to go.

So, let me contribute first. Sun sign Taurus—my neck is dainty and feminine. It’s not super long like a swan but it’s also not short and stocky. I have been told I have a very pleasant speaking voice though so this maybe where those energies manifest. Also recently found out my thyroid is under active.

Ok, now ascendant. Sagittarius is my rising and I have always had THUNDER thighs :61: It’s the largest part of my body, my thighs and hips are very pronounced. It doesn’t matter what weight I’m at, they’re always on the voluptuous side. I also love to just walk aimlessly forever and my legs never have gotten tired on me, usually it’s something different.

Neptune is in my first house if you are using Placidus. I think this lends a dreamy quality to appearance. I think it manifests in my eyes. If you look at them up close you’ll see the base color is a baby blue but upon further inspection there are lighting bolt colored starbursts surrounding my pupils. It’s pretty surreal looking when you get a good look. And I associate that with Neptune.

So there’s my dissection with the limited knowledge I do have.

How would you say your placements have manifested physically?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »