Horary practice Question

April 8, 2020 at 14:05 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor77
Horary practice Question
Anybody can post there Interpretation of what they see

Q. Will the Uk prime minister survive the corona virus?

10th house Lord is the Pm (Sun)
5th house lord is the illness (Jupiter)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
April 12, 2020 at 21:30
(Cancer) Trevor77 » leorising
I let you off :61: :3:
April 12, 2020 at 20:07
(Libra) leorising » Trevor77
I have a Jupiter in Pisces in 8th house :39:
This conversation let me afraid
April 12, 2020 at 19:59
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Trevor77
Yup, call me extremely cautious then...
April 12, 2020 at 19:57
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Iceblu333
My ex was pisces too, similiar story for me too, but I cant diss too much because my best friend sam is pisces and shes never lied to me, so cant judge solely by sun sign, but can be cautious
April 12, 2020 at 19:35
Right, well looking at both there Geminis, Trump has Sun conjunct Uranus and Borris has Sun Conjunct Venus, so one communicates like a rebel and the other communicates in loving way, but luckily borris has mercury in gemini so is good with using information
April 12, 2020 at 19:32
I had a work friend that was a quadruple Gemini...

She was fun and witty but all over the place...

I would never want to p*ss her off though... Her mannerisms were like if you p*ssed her off she would kill you horror movie style with a knife....

They would find your body full of sewing needles and multiple knives...

Or... She would just probably text you a million times with demeaning names until they lock her up in a psych ward... :61:

But no, foreal... She was always happy and witty and would have a ton of Jokes...

Her brain didn´t stop and she smoked weed to slow down her mind... She thought I would judge her for it... I was like I don´t care....

Now Pisces broke my heart. End of story.

They are extremely good at hiding things and the one I dated lied about everything or added a lie to something so I could not put 2 and 2 together until they forgot thier story and I questioned them about it later....

They lied so much they couldn´t remember thier damn lie of a story....

So I like Gemini but would never Date a pisces again...

But that´s me personally...
April 12, 2020 at 19:21
I´m not a fan of Pisces and Gemini dating wise...

One pisces really screwed me over... And recently to think about it.. A gemini did screw me over as well...

Donald Trump (Gemini) is a good speaker...

And I don´t know Boris Johnson. I´m not saying he´s bad... I just thought Gemini´s were smart....

He kissed and hugged and held everyone he could...

But I don´t know him and his policies... They say he´s similar to Trump...

I like Trump, though he is arrogant.

I don´t know anything about Boris Besides the fact that he didn´t practice what he preached...

I´m glad he beat the odds.
April 12, 2020 at 19:14
I meant a good speaker

I know your not a fan of Gemini, so we will leave it there,

but I partly agree that he got too close to where it was, shoulda kept away.
April 12, 2020 at 18:37
Nope, he need to practice what he preaches...

If he were a so called smart Gemini...

I thought Gemini was supposed to be smart...

He practically tongue kissed people with the Coronavirus... At least some people now understand the gravity of what this virus is capable of...

He was the perfect karmic test dummy...
April 12, 2020 at 18:34
Cool, his Gemini traits really shine in his speeches dont they :4:
April 12, 2020 at 15:00
(Taurus) Iceblu333
He´s back.

https://youtu.be/gNuL1wgTVYU
YouTube
YouTube
April 11, 2020 at 16:43
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Davis212
I do want to point this out, going back over the dates of the suicide of my friend; the exact progressed aspect hit days before her suicide... Shown In my chart...

So i really won´t know how things will turn out for Boris until I see him healthy... Based on my current knowledge...

I´m done with this topic for now...
April 11, 2020 at 01:48
You´re fine, I´ve studied this transit up and down. It won´t be easy to figure out... The last transit I asked help for last year wound up being a car crash... But I knew it was vehicle related and thought that my car would break down... No, it was a car crash... So it´s whatever for me...

I did Set up some stuff and whatever happens happens.

I just found some more information so looking at that now.
April 11, 2020 at 01:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I read everything else from your last messages; thanks. I´ll take a look at your chart as soon as I can. I am in the middle of 2 readings.
April 11, 2020 at 01:41
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That´s the transit chart for today. So yes, Saturn is 4 places away from the Moon. I was referring to the Horary chart itself.
April 11, 2020 at 01:36
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Pay attention to venus quincunx uranus and True Lilith...

When something hits my sun and quincunxes true lilith... Someone dies.

But that theory is only proven to me with malifics...

One time it was Mars and the other time it was Ketu....

I have not experienced an Auspicious planet quincunxing True Lilith while a slow planet hit my sun...

But it is what it is. I don´t care anymore... Tired of death...
April 11, 2020 at 01:32
If you do look at my chart, you won´t see what I´m talking about unless you turn on

Octiles and Tri-octile in extra settings...

They are just as destructive as Squares...

So I have no clue what to expect...
April 11, 2020 at 01:31
"I see death as a part of life."

At this point I don´t care... I just keep seeing things pop up. In my chart and I just try to avoid them if I can...

But this transit doesn´t look like it can be avoided...

It´s the equivalent to a huge square...

Dealing with my career... But I dont have a career... And at this point don´t want one
April 11, 2020 at 01:26
Sorry was trying to post a picture and had a knock at the door...

But houses are the reason I felt my Saturn return all the way when Saturn was in Sagittarius...

My Saturn is in Capricorn...

That confused me for a long time until I found out about Sadi Sati... The houses and thier degrees are very important...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
April 11, 2020 at 01:23
=====
"I don´t use whole sign... If I learned anything from Saturn it´s that when he enters a sign, you feel it"

Oh, I see. Well, you gotta use what works for you, :-).
April 11, 2020 at 01:20
I don´t use whole sign... If I learned anything from Saturn it´s that when he enters a sign, you feel it
April 11, 2020 at 01:19
=====
"Right now, I´m kinda concerned about my upcoming transits."

"It can be death or an unexpected turn of events..."

"Dont know... But the last time I saw a transit like this, people died..."

"Sooo... I´m just waiting to see what happens..."

I see death as a part of life. If my family didn´t depend on me - and I didn´t have a daughter - death would be my choice. But not because I am "suffering"; I am not. I am just different than most people I know, haha.

But I´ll take a look at your transits later on. Most probably than not, it is your Chiron-Jupiter playing with your mind, :-). You are young and full of life, :-).
April 11, 2020 at 01:11
=====
"My God, your right. Lol... Well Saturn and Jupiter is in the 4th from moon."

You need to count the house the moon is in also. The Moon is in the 11th, so you also need to count the 11th house as one place. From the 11th to the 3rd, that´s 5 places, not 4.

"I was looking at my chart and comparing our libra risings."

I see.

"Thanks dude... I´ve been looking at my upcoming transits so hard I mixed his and mines."

That´s ok, haha, it happens to me all the time!!

"I was wrong about the 9th from moon placement as I mixed his chart information and mines together…"

That´s ok. I confuse things on my analysis everyday, haha.

"Lastly, the separating aspect of Moon/Neptune progression…"

"What I meant by that was, he went to the hospital the day that the progressed planners conjoined."

"I believe that was the peak... And if he didn´t die that day... If there were no other aspects he could probably make it…"

Oh, I see what you meant now, thanks.

"I´m looking at "Maraka" Information right now... But it´s for me personally I havent applied the information to his chart...."

I understand. It is a very interesting information to study. Try googling texts on medical astrology.

"Just looking at the information…"

Great! :-).
April 11, 2020 at 01:05
I bought the book "The Astrology of Death" by Richard Houck in January but got sick weeks after getting it so... I´m kinda scared to pick it up... Lol... Probably gave the virus back then...

It´s in my cabinet...

But I´m gonna let it sit there for awhile...

I´m looking at other stuff right now... And I glanced at it... It looksike it boils down to the marakas but I only glanced at it for a couple of hours and went on to other stuff...

My objective was just to have the book on hand if I wanted to read it... Or if I got bored...

Right now, I´m kinda concerned about my upcoming transits.

It can be death or an unexpected turn of events...

Dont know... But the last time I saw a transit like this, people died...

Sooo... I´m just waiting to see what happens...
April 11, 2020 at 01:01
Lastly, the separating aspect of Moon/Neptune progression...

What I meant by that was, he went to the hospital the day that the progressed planets conjoined.

I believe that was the peak... And if he didn´t die that day... If there were no other aspects he could probably make it...

I´m looking at "Maraka" Information right now... But it´s for me personally I havent applied the information to his chart....

Just looking at the information...
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »