Cultivating Interests and “Gifts” in Children

April 6, 2020 at 11:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Cultivating Interests and “Gifts” in Children
What aspects would I look for in regards to an aptitude for science?

My son is 4, and he is developmentally delayed. Through services we receive through the public schools he has a team that has helped him tremendously. Whereas he was non verbal merely months ago, he now is having conversations with me!!!! Huzzah!!!

But, the conversations are all about Anatomy now. And he is obsessed and I loves it. I got him a human body anatomy toy from an educational teachers supply store and he’s been examining and playing with it every day for large portions of the day. He loves to walk me through the digestive and circulatory processes.

I was wondering if anyone sees these things reflected in his natal chart or perhaps he has another gift that will take precedence? Or just maybe you can guide me to some reading materials and I can puzzle it out myself? I just don’t know where to begin. Maybe his M/C?

His birth information is June 24, 2015 8:15 am Leonardtown, MD USA

I’m very interested in cultivating his interests. And it’s difficult because YES he is finally verbal, but is still difficult because he’s still hard to fully understand.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 7, 2020 at 13:22
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
We did art this morning and he painted a green crab on his own! I tried just coloring with him with crayons, but it wasn’t what he was drawn to. So, I offered up the paint and canvases and he chose those.

I must admit it’s a nice little break from the constant human body talk! Though I’m glad he enjoys that too.

I appreciate the insights and love implementation of the ideas! This is truly a blessing, it’s helping me parent much better I think.
April 7, 2020 at 09:44
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you! I’ll start thinking of ways to cultivate those gifts too!
April 7, 2020 at 07:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There is an aptitude for faith, there is some aptitude for art. There is some interest in the nature of healing. Maybe interest in every faith can prevent an attraction to alcohol!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »