I have no idea how to read a birth chart help plz

April 5, 2020 at 15:00 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Francis064
I have no idea how to read a birth chart help plz
I´ve always been REALLY curious about my birth chart and I´ve been told that only a person can properly read one because although a website can give you specific information about the planets you have to look at the bigger picture instead of specific aspects since they can sometimes contradict themselves (at least from what I understand)

I´m no expert in astrology but I´ve been told for example that the fact that I´m :173: sun and :180: rising can cause a lot of inner conflict since they are pretty much complete opposites. I was always under the assumption that because they are opposites it would actually create some balance instead of conflict but then again I have no idea :42: so I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what my chart says about me I´m really curious!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 5, 2020 at 17:37
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
That Pluto (:160:) is messing with the mass unconsciousness!
Sun sign astrology is the most talked about because the Sun is in fact one of the three majors of Astrology and the hardest to forget, when I first found my Moon sign, a part of me went Uh Oh! I am stepping into Astrological territory! . . The charts that are the least suitable for devotion to Astrology are often the best for "literature"
Astronomy and Astrology have been suspected of a name swap!
The Graeco-Roman pantheon maps the palm and hand; The difference is that "Sun finger" is often "Apollo finger"
:152: is on your English MC which means that Cancer Mercury is lurking close to the center of your airy trigon even though it is in water!
For your Gemini stellium that Mercury has to be looked at as always threatening to withdraw and renounce the airy grand trine which leaps out to any passersby!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »