CAZIMI with SUN

April 2, 2020 at 15:51 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) SAHIN
CAZIMI with SUN
Hello & Merhaba:

I am a Sun Virgo and Asc Sag man in my late 30s.

I recently started studying my chart with a bit more intensity, and in deeper detail. And I see that In my natal chart my Sun and Jupiter are cazimi (within 13 minutes) in Virgo.

I have gone over my life events and mapped it across the transits to my natal points and planets. It seems to be that Sag fits A LOT better than Virgo .

Since my Sun and Jupi are cazimi, can I interpret it as they are merged, and therefore I actually do not have a sun sign?

Put another way, can Sun cazimi with another planet cancel out one´s Sun sign?

Many thanks! Tessekkurler!

Sahin

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2021 at 01:42
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I have Amor combust however not Cazimi with the :151: , that would require arc-minutes of proximity! Rectifiers and predictionists have to work in arc-seconds to get Aha!!! moments correct!
November 16, 2020 at 03:46
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » IIyyaarr13
That´s an interesting thought. I think I´ll claim that with no further investigation. Now I just need a cool name for my hypothetical asteroid. Like Thor or something ☄
November 16, 2020 at 02:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Sunnyshadow
` :156:´ (Jupiter) is a whole system with eccentric satellites, you may in fact have a captured asteroid cazimi!
November 15, 2020 at 23:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I came early to the cazimi train and ended up getting hit by the train. 36 minutes is my :156: :151: separation

🔥

I´m a little skeptical about the negativity of combust planets though. ?

I still think jupiter likes me
November 15, 2020 at 21:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Fascinating that mere minutes of arc separate a Cazimi from a Combust.
Terry Brooks who out-wrote Tolkien on Elves and Fairies has :153: cazimi from the front of the :27: and Edgar Allan Poe has :153: cazimi just south of the Sun closer to the black void beyond...................... :41:
April 22, 2020 at 12:25
(Aquarius) nikkia » SAHIN
Me too, Sahin. I´ll always have to be mindful of this tendency, but being aware of the pitfalls sure helps.

In the scope of human expression --- there´s much worse ways to be ! I´ll take this one - thank you !
April 22, 2020 at 07:41
(Virgo) SAHIN » nikkia
Your explanation makes sense, and is v helpful.

Thank you!

I also have been / still kinda am the eternal optimist. And yes, I have learned / am still learning to keep that under check.
April 22, 2020 at 01:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Casimi Sun burns out Jupiter.

Jupiter´s rulership of the first is relegated to Neptune, there.

Go to your ninth.

You see NN??

You are not allowed any arrogance in regards spiritual matters.

You must be straight forward in your utterance.
April 22, 2020 at 01:04
(Aquarius) nikkia
Hi Sahin,

I’m also a Sag ASC with Sun conjunct Jupiter! Both are at 19 degrees - only my Jupiter is 19 minutes (applying). This is technically not cazimi – but it´s close enough.

It makes perfect sense to me that you feel more Sag than Virgo. Jupiter rules Sag (your ASC) and this makes Jupiter your chart ruler, too.

As a Sun conjunct Jupiter native, I see this aspect as my little happy pill. Jupiter expands my Sun. By nature, I am peaceful and optimistic.

This positive vibe really connects to my Sag ASC, too - this is where hope springs eternal. I consider my Sun conjunct Jupiter and my Sag ASC as a blessing. But.... it needs to be kept in check.

I have to be very careful not to be too optimistic. Some people, places and things just suck.
I had to learn to accept this - instead of always trying to make things better. (which didn´t work)

When I was younger - I wondrously adventurous and carefree. Saturn taught me to curb this tendency!
As long as I keep this in mind - I enjoy the near endless source of positive energy that makes me smile everyday. I rarely feel glum or moody or sad.

As far as your Sun sign goes, it’s Virgo. A conjunction does not change the sign your Sun sits in.
But, your Sun house may be ruled by another planet depending on the system you use.

With Placidus, the house where my Sun/Jupiter conjunction sits is ruled by Saturn (grrrrr) which is another story- but Saturn also rules the sign of this house - so, it´s okay. I guess it evens out in the end.

About merging: Yes, but there’s a dominant planet in a conjunction.

My Sun dominates Jupiter because it has the ‘lowest’ number – meaning my Sun comes first, which is a logical, natural position.

Depending on your Sun/Jupiter configuration- this will determine which planet of the two is dominant in the conjunction.

I enjoy these placements!

I hope this helps !
April 4, 2020 at 11:56
(Sagittarius) Sus » SAHIN
Cazimi Mercury gives a genius mind to the native. Is not the sun who loose it´s strengh. But the planet in cazimi that sees caractheristics amplified.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »