COVID outbreak and stellium in Capricorn

March 30, 2020 at 23:08 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Manda d'Hiia
COVID outbreak and stellium in Capricorn
I was thinking about the beautiful stellium in Capricorn lately and made a completely unwarranted connection with the COVID-19 outbreak we are all concerned about. I used the wonderful circular ephemeris charts available on this site to help explain my theory.

I don´t know if there is anything interesting there or it´s only a coincidence.

If you´re interested, you should be able to see the post at the following URL:

https://quasiuumo.wordpress.com/202…

Incidentally, I am a brand new user to this site and find it utterly amazing in its capabilities and great design. I used to be very serious about astrology in my youth, and now that we´re sequestered in this area for the next month or so, I hauled out some of my old notes. Most decent astrology programs are fairly expensive, so for Petr to offer all the advantages of this site for free is a wonderful gift.

Best regards
M.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 31, 2020 at 13:11
(Cancer) Trevor77
Welcome home :75:
March 31, 2020 at 12:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
MC Uranus, 11thH Pluto... - Welcome back home :78:

That Capricorn stellium has a lot to do with this situation because when we look at the outcome in the behaviour of society and individuals it is exactly what that stellium wants us to be - frightened for our safety, disciplined, distanced, isolated...
March 31, 2020 at 12:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Good research :1:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »