Interceptions

March 29, 2020 at 17:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Waterfalls
Interceptions
Quite difficult to find thorough information on interceptions. I am looking at a friends chart

Interestingly....Uranus in 12th intercepted in Pisces

Stellium in the 11th, Moon in Cancer 4th.

anyone else know more about Uranus in 12th house intercepted?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
April 10, 2020 at 01:43
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Chadjames, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My thinking is dual rulership. Overruler is cuspal; subruler, sign contained.

Cohorts to color the character/s within.
March 31, 2020 at 05:37
(Aquarius) altair
You can google it, you know. My thought is it´s only relevant if you don´t have much else going on in the chart.
March 30, 2020 at 15:21
(Sagittarius) Sus
I started to use equal house to avoid interceptions. It doesn´t make sense to me.
March 29, 2020 at 18:35
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
In the more used house system there is a regular pattern to the MC´s swinging through the Zodiac, thus I see that even though I am on the side of all houses being EXACT same size; Gemini is intercepted in my tenth house.
The folks who get grandiose charts are counterbalanced by those who get dim dull dud charts!
Everyone born on the Earth´s surface gets a distressed crucifixion cross for the chief angles without exception!
March 29, 2020 at 17:37
(Libra) leorising
I watched a video about intercepted signs, said that the signs have the characteristic of house 12, it would be that defect that you have but only see in others.

for example Libra intercepted would be someone who would not put limits, would have difficulty saying no, would please other people very much

https://youtu.be/HGFbuljrxz8
YouTube
YouTube

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »