Progressed charts

March 29, 2020 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Progressed charts
What is the meaning behind progressed charts? Are they supposed to symbolize the phase you are in your life?

Is it customary to derive meaning from the aspects the progressed chart does to the natal placement....or should the progressed chart be seen only for itself?

If I go from a Saturn quincuxing the MC, for example in natal....to a Saturn trining MC...does that mean, for all intents and purposes I´ve evolved into that new aspect? What´s exactly the scope of application of this progression, in your experience?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 29, 2020 at 19:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » themagi
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I find this method pretty accurate for myself too. :15:

Natal chart is something like our core program (general settings - starting point) but progressed chart and transits of slow planets are our further challenges because we never stop to grow and the best way to grow is by overcoming certain energy situations partially visible here in this "transit-progress" dynamic...
March 29, 2020 at 17:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow suprisingly very accurate. Color me mighty impressed :) I can´t say I see that relationship coming...but I do feel open in general to the idea of relationships at this point in my life.....which if you know me....is kind of a big deal because I´ve always been alone save for a very small stage in my life back in the Mesozoic Era.
March 29, 2020 at 17:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
prog Sun and AC :191: natal Pl indicates deep major transformations of your personality. This can manifest as you need to question everything and to go toward the truth throughout denial and common sense ...

Chiron :191: Lilit - DC makes you decide that you had enough of bad relationships and seamless friendships that only harmed you and makes you reevaluate your sense and general attitude toward friendships and relationships.

prog DC in your 8thH usually brings good mood for marriage and deeper relationships but since it is associated with the Uranus (in your case) that makes you say a big NO to a deeper relationship that could decrease your freedom that you evaluate too much. So, if someone is about to attract you (to long term) that should be someone free-spirited, highly intelligent, highly conscious (Uranin type)

transit Pl:191:Jup (from prog 3rdH) :191: natal Mars (4thH) - this could bring some transformation related to your inherited emotions (and family). You´ll probably have a need to talk about the emotions that you gathered in childhood and to finally learn something from them...
March 29, 2020 at 16:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
I analyze it this way. Prog and transit combined applied to natal.
This is your chrt
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »