Mars in the 4th

March 29, 2020 at 09:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Mars in the 4th
Okay guys. You´ve been wanting to share with the world your vast knowledge of astrology you´ve accumulated over the years (lifetimes??) on this Earth. Now is the time to do it.

:P

Apart from family conflict (fatherland and whatever else) what meaning does the Mars in 4th have, for you?

I´m dissappointed with the content online for this subject. The general rule, as with other placements, is that some placements are deemed good....like say, Mars in 10th will yield you drive in your career, or Mars in the 5th will make you driven to express yourself artistially. But everything I read about Mars in the 4th doesn´t quite fit. I firmly believe if an astrologer isn´t able to provide an enpowering interpretation for each placement in someone´s chart....they have missed the point. If it´s our blueprint it´s there for a reason....so it´s there for a reason for everybody...it makes no sense that one soul would be equipped with a drive that isn´t alligned with his purpose.

Any thoughts? Usually, I´m able to spot patterns in different charts of celebrities to acertain the meaning of certain placements....but not with this one.

Thank you :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 29, 2020 at 16:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » themagi
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Feel free to discard and ignore everything i said.
What you already researched about this placement is about as good as it gets in terms of details.
The only thing you can do is buy lots of astrology books that provide multiple view points on this placement, since you said yourself you are not satisfied with what`s being offered for free.
March 29, 2020 at 16:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Olenna
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You started by saying astrology is not as easy as looking at a planet in a particular place....as if rendering the validity of the whole topic void. . Then you proceeded to give me information derived from simply "looking at a planet in a particular place". Maybe you started the "argument" you spea of. I pointed this litte contradiction out....implying that there must be positive stuff that could be said too and how this little paradox....which is at the heart of why I have difficulty understanding the placement...seems to be prevalent in the information online FOR THIS PLACEMENT. It´s different with other Mars placement where there´s much more information.

I didn´t just make the topic to understand my particular Mars in the 4th placement but to understand it in general. So yeah, I´m looking for general information that can be applied across the board.

Your last post makes no sense since if I knew what it meant in my chart, I´d probably not make the topic in the first place. Valid topic, valid questions. No placement can be taken out of context from your whole chart...and yet we don´t understand any placement without a general idea of what it might mean.
March 29, 2020 at 15:25
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why don`t you share your experience of having this placement? I believe you are the only qualified to do so.
Don`t spare the details. Tell us about your family and upbringing, your career life, everything related to the placement. Teach us something we don`t know, instead of arguing with people when they try to answer your questions. Tell us these good qualities you think it has for you personally. Is there any? Negative stuff?
March 29, 2020 at 13:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Shoot me now! :D lool
March 29, 2020 at 13:37
(Libra) leorising » themagi
its your north node in aries, your life purpose :97:
March 29, 2020 at 13:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
Spouse? EEk :39: Marriage no bueno! How is that good for me?
March 29, 2020 at 13:33
(Libra) leorising
This Mars in 4th is good for you, its your spouse with your north node in aries 7th. :68:
March 29, 2020 at 13:24
=====
But you are sort of contradicting yourself. You are implying there are indeed good qualities, and then qualify if it´s in dignity and has good aspects....when you didn´t need to make that qualification to say it´s a difficult placement in general. Well, what are the ggood qualities of this placement in general? Are they less relevant....even without specifics of the whole chart...than the negative attributes?
March 29, 2020 at 13:03
=====
Specifics are about the whole chart of a person. As i mentioned you cannot isolate a single placement in a chart and defines your whole life. I made that clear.
There are indeed good qualities with this placement, if it is in dignity and has good aspects, or the person has other mitigating placements.
As someone with Sun in 12th i understand very well the good and the bad of that placement. I have come to really enjoy having Sun in 12th.
Not everybody with Mars in 4th is gonna have bad experiences with it, but as a general rule Mars has a difficult time expressing itself in 4th.
What you read online or you get here IS vague because the whole chart has to be considered.
March 29, 2020 at 12:41
=====
No, and yet, you gave the same account I see online again and again :P And it´s all negative like what I´ve seen online. Surely there´s something equally vague, that doesn´t go into spefiics that speaks to good qualties with it?

This idea of difficult placements, for me is kinda of a cop out. All journeys have a meaning...why are some placements inherently difficult? Well my Sun is in the 12th and that is indeed difficult....but it´s difficult for a reason - society shuns most Neptunian topics and expressions. 12th house Suns can also do things others cannot (so to speak).
March 29, 2020 at 12:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Mars in the 4th house is a very difficult placement, especially on the IC.
There is a lot of emotional restlessness in the person inherited from the family environment. Restlessness that cannot be expressed freely, because Mars in 4th is quite inhibited from expressing its good qualities. Abusive or aggressive family. Usually emotional abuse. The sign will show this if it`s in debilitation or in its good signs.
Depression can be an issues with this placement, which is internalized anger and frustration. This depends very much on the sign its in and other aspects, it can be worse or better. But i am just talking about the placement alone. You have to check where the Mars`s dispositor is, where the Moon is, is there any aspects between them. Astrology is not as easy as looking at a planet in a particular place.
March 29, 2020 at 11:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » dani_mae1
=====
Oh, no, I don´t use whole sign system. Placidus as is.

I ´am´ quite a protective individual...of what, it´d be hard to explain, I guess of what I feel is right....maybe the unjusticly shunned from society, the empathic, and bunch of other stuff I can´t really desribe.

I have seen Mars in the 4th of some spiritual teachers like Gurdjieff, Sadghuru,Dalai Lama, Tony Robbins (if you broaden your definition of spiritual teacher)...that was the only time maybe I could see it fitting me? Not that I´m a spiritual teacher necessarilly....but maybe it relates to their caring nature and wanting to serve/nurture others? I´ve thouht maybe that Mars in 4th goes with my Caner MC....

But putting it like that doesn´t resonate fully yet. It feels like a concession on my nature? Usually when I don´t fully resonate with a description of a house I need to keep churning and questioning.

Maybe it speaks to a drive to be emotionally comfortable? To be caring?

---

Actually as an aside, yesterday I read a great article on the 3rd/6th houses by Steven Forrest, which really hit home with what my own intuition about what the 6th meant. Previously I had to read all this stuff about work and routine...none of that resonates....and like him....I never understood how people figured any of those things related to Mercury. Google it and you may get some clearer sense of it for yourself. I got Jupiter in the 6th and still ain´t very pleased with my understanding of it......specially when I see so many examples of clear expansion from otherrs based on their Jupiter placement.
March 29, 2020 at 10:19
(Taurus) dani_mae1
To me, people I’ve met with mars 4th house placements are fiercely protective of their home. And “home” was different things to these people. Some considered friends home etc... so, perhaps think of the thing you are most protective of and perhaps you may find something to resonate there with this placement.

I noticed from previous posts that you’re looking at whole sign system. I too have been digesting this chart, which puts my taurus stellium from 5th house to 6th house. In younger years the 5th house placements fit, but as I’ve aged I seem to have grown into the 6th. Just an observation from another seeker of the truth. Maybe your 4th house mars has yet to play out in such a way for you to blatantly see yet?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »