Blockades or Trouble with Technology?

March 29, 2020 at 09:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Blockades or Trouble with Technology?
So, my husband has the worst luck with all things technology wise. It’s so bad it’s become the running joke of the family and to the point if it involves using an app to order food or something along those lines, I will take over because something ALWAYS goes awry with him ordering it.

Being bored in quarantine I’ve been looking at and studying charts, and he has his mercury in Pisces (if you want to see his chart his birth information is February 7, 1981 2:29 PM Warren PA USA). I know this puts his mercury in detriment. So, I believe it’s one of the causes for his inability to work easily with common technologies such as phones or computers.

I was wondering if you all have ever experienced something like this, or have come across it in your learnings? I may be on the total wrong path so I’m definitely interested in other placements or aspects that would cause this.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 29, 2020 at 18:55
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you! That helps me understand a lot!
March 29, 2020 at 18:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Mercury getting two mutable sign rulerships and being the strongest hold-out for the ´Thema Mundi´ pattern means it also gets two detriments in mutable signs and to a somewhat lesser degree in the cadent houses!
I believe when I was three that I was milking ninth house Mercury for all it was worth but was doomed to be in conflict with authority.
March 29, 2020 at 17:31
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Waterfalls
His 12th house is gemini but it is empty.
March 29, 2020 at 17:25
(Taurus) Waterfalls » dani_mae1
mercury with regards to communication. His communication might need working, or quite negative words. Though I didn´t see the chart.

look in his house for gemini
March 29, 2020 at 17:15
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Waterfalls
His 3rd house is empty. I did notice his Uranus is square his mercury though. Would that be an indicator of technology troubles?

Thank you for telling me where to search! That was very helpful!
March 29, 2020 at 17:11
(Taurus) Waterfalls
Does he have a lot of 3rd house matters, or what is going on in the house that rules Gemini? That would be a good place to study

I have moon and Uranus in the 3rd house. I do not buy electronics or cars...I have someone else do the picking. It helps me much, as that electricity from Uranus burns my electronics signals.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »