My 11th House

March 28, 2020 at 03:00 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) RunnerChic85
My 11th House
Can someone help me understand my 11th house? I have NN there in Taurus, but I also have Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter Squaring it. Is this going to make pursuing my NN much more difficult? What is the significance of Lilith and Part of Fortune also being in the 11th?

I also have Chiron in the 11th, but in Gemini, not Taurus—does this still tie into it?

11th house matters are something that have caused me pain when I was younger, but have gotten easier as I have gotten older—I just find it interesting that 11th house is where I’ve been wounded (Chiron), so my knee-jerk reaction would be to avoid it, but seeing NN and part of fortune there means it’s something I should pursue.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 30, 2020 at 01:34
(Pisces) N_thecat » RunnerChic85
"I can see how Mars in the same house as Chiron could create conflict, with Mars being ambitious and direct in terms of that house’s matters, but then being wounded in that house’s matters as well. "

You´re right - it´s like two energies going in opposite directions... You always feel this tention, these incompatible energies... It´s not hard to get frustrated here. I don´t understand/don´t see the sense in such a combination...

>´You have Chiron trine Venus in Aquarius in 8th...a key to Chiron work might be understanding your link to humanity through relationships, and by use of an active, innovative mind."

And this is an aspect I usually forget about... Thanks for the tip - I´ve thought about it a few times, but it´s not enough... I´ll think about it more,thank you :1:
March 29, 2020 at 12:52
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » N_thecat
Hi Nola_la,

I can see how Mars in the same house as Chiron could create conflict, with Mars being ambitious and direct in terms of that house’s matters, but then being wounded in that house’s matters as well.

Yes, Chiron also has healing power (I need to remind myself this sometimes). You have Chiron trine Venus in Aquarius in 8th...a key to Chiron work might be understanding your link to humanity through relationships, and by use of an active, innovative mind.
March 28, 2020 at 17:02
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Mars and Chiron in 11th house and well...I have to say that 11th house is one of the worst house in my chart with such planets there...

It also brings some doubts what gives such a bad effect here - whether Mars or Chiron, it´s not so easy to say... But this is in general painful placement. People are not aware of how bad it is to have Mars in the 11th house...

I know that Chiron speaks about our wounds and it is negative, but from what I remember it also has a healing power(?) I am convinced that Mars brings me much more problems. But on the other side - I think it depends on the aspects...Maybe your Mars is better aspected.
March 28, 2020 at 17:02
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Even when eleventh house is reduced to sufficient size; Chiron is still there.
So you have a role in the social academic world even if the rest move into tenth house!
March 28, 2020 at 16:45
(Libra) leorising » RunnerChic85
I am happy now with your answer! That my analysis of your north node is true ! I believe you already is living in there, you married with a Taurus man ... :68:
March 28, 2020 at 16:39
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » leorising
leorising, thank you for that explanation. By looking at my early years, a lot of things make sense. Yes, my mom was a Scorpio moon, and the power struggles between us were huge. I felt like she always wanted to keep me down, keep me dependent on her for her own needs, and then she’s use money over my head to get me to comply with her every wish. I’ve slowly but surely been gaining independence.

What’s really opened up this lately is the recent passing of my mother in law—we miss her dearly, wonderful woman, and she also did a lot for us. Now we’re forced to grow up and truly be self-sufficient. It’s scary, but thanks to this explanation with my birth chart, it’s comforting to know this is possible.

I’m terms of Chiron, it’s actually in the 12th for me? Maybe I was looking at it wrong. It’s so close between the 11th and 12th.

“if you reach this family of yours (you already have), venus in cancer, you will be in conflict with your mother (venus square moon), will be in agreement with your carmic purpose and feel stability (venus trigone saturn), your personality will be linked to your family (venus in 1st), and your career will improve (venus trine MC).”

Wonderful explanation, and my gosh does this ring true...good to know I’m on the right path. I have been having more conflict with my mother lately—most of it about the way I’m raising my kids. I am assertively but respectfully laying down boundaries. It is not being received so well, but for once in my life, I stand firmly on my truth, knowing I’m doing the right thing.
March 28, 2020 at 14:07
(Libra) leorising
North Node in Taurus
South Node in Scorpio

North Node in Taurus urges you towards independence and self-sufficiency. You rely on other people and the accumulation of possessions and beautiful things to provide you with a sense of security. One lesson is to develop an inner sense of security that relies only on yourself. As you work through this lesson you will eventually understand that the things of this world are only temporary, but the things of the spirit are eternal. The Scorpio South Node indicates past lives full of power struggles, control issues and possessiveness, all of these forming a part of your search for a sense of security. There would have been many traumatic, dramatic events, but Scorpio always survives, rising like a phoenix from the ashes of disaster, bringing with it strength and understanding. The South Node position is familiar to you, and you may try to bring drama and crisis into present situations when they are no longer necessary. Scorpio reacts emotionally. Taurus, an earth sign, is more practical. In the natural zodiac, Taurus is in the second house of resources, talents, skills, and financial self-sufficiency. When these qualities are combined, it shows a life task that involves developing a particular talent and creating something worthwhile with it, and becoming self-reliant, both financially and emotionally. Learning the lesson of this nodal placement will bring you stability and happiness, and the certain knowledge that the universe will always take care of your needs.

North Node in eleventh house
South Node in fifth house

North Node in eleventh house shows your task is to place the needs of humanity before your own personal needs. Talents you developed in past lives, such as creativity, leadership and determination, are to be used for the common good. You will co-operate with groups and be involved in good causes. You have new ideas and a fresh perspective that can benefit everyone. South Node in the fifth house suggests you were an important person in past lives, possibly a leader of some sort, and used to being the centre of attention. These talents will be used for the common good. You need to work with others, supporting their dreams. There was too much self-development in the past, now is the time to share that knowledge to help others to develop.
( karmic astrology- meg ann walker)

Now I understand your relationship with your mother ... she is moon in scorpio? You could feel detached from her

i was looking your birth chart, your chiron is 12th house...
I have chiron and lilith in gemini in 11th, I believe you could deal with this explanation above about north node, and plus with friends doing gossip about you , and have sexual desires for you . Lilith could make you don’t have limits with friendship, in my case I need of to know how society works to have a better relationship with my friends ( but in my case , I have ruler of 12th in 11th, so... it’s false friends, or friends that lived abroad... i prefer second
i love my friends that are eldery ... i dont know why... i cant feeling same way with friends of my age...
:68:

aspects
Node (Mean) aspects
Square Mercury (0°20’, Applying)
Square Mars (3°54’, Separating)
Square Jupiter (2°52’, Separating)

i saw that you have mercury and mars in 2nd and jupiter in 8th. i believe that is a financial question of your north node, you will have to spend your money
(mercury and mars in 2nd) and the money of your husband (jupiter in 8th)

but i think you need to see the ruler of your north node - venus

Venus aspects
Square Moon (1°30’, Applying)
Trine Saturn (1°12’, Applying)
Conjunction Ascendant (1°19’, Applying)
Trine MC (6°11’, Separating)

if you reach this family of yours (you already have), venus in cancer, you will be in conflict with your mother (venus square moon), will be in agreement with your carmic purpose and feel stability (venus trigone saturn), your personality will be linked to your family (venus in 1st), and your career will improve (venus trine MC).

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »