Neptune in the houses

March 27, 2020 at 03:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Neptune in the houses
Okay. What´s your best take on how to interpret Neptune in any given house, regardless of aspect?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 28, 2020 at 16:51
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » themagi
There was a time I drew numerous little five-sided houses in glyph diagrams and was dissociated from responsibility. :23:
Some people born in recent history have twelfth house :182: :159: :81:
March 28, 2020 at 10:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For (my) Neptune in 4th:

"This placement can either be a beautiful thing or honestly really heavy. Often it´s both.

There´s an ongoing theme of shattered illusions or expectations that permeates the family dynamic or history. Something is always unclear and vaguely depressing in the home. Maybe the mother is mentally ill or mental illness runs in the family. Maybe one parent is physically absent or mentally distant from their child and partner.

There could be the issue of drug/alcohol use or maybe someone´s heavily medicated. It´s not always something like this though. Sometimes it´s deeper/more complicated. They could come from a family of dreamers, where expectations in life were high but ultimately left unfulfilled. Disappointment and feelings of failure or depression could effect the home life. There´s also a risk of one or both parents lacking boundaries with their child in some way. Confiding in them as if they were a therapist or an adult, opening up to them with inappropriate or mature information. The child may feel a sense of obligation towards their parent that places an unfair burden on their shoulders they could carry into adulthood.

Their parent(s) may disappoint them in many ways but there´s a loyalty there that´s hard to shake and separating themselves from them can be difficult, it´s almost like they´re enmeshed. Depending on the type of person they are, they might accept this, seeing it as their responsibility to care for them or support them in some way. Others might carry on with this routine while feeling a deep sense of sadness or resentment. People with this placement really are at risk of losing a part of themselves to their family´s karma.

But they´re also capable of the deepest kind of empathy and live in the realm of the artistic/poetic, which is beautiful."
March 28, 2020 at 03:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
System message: Post has been written by user themagi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Cryptic as ever IIyyaarr13. Are you an INFP?
March 28, 2020 at 03:42
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
House position is like a three degree orb conjunction. :97:
Sign position is like a two degree orb conjunction. :97:
Having a planet at 30 dg. of house and 0 dg. of the next house is not as confusing as being two-signed. :98:
March 27, 2020 at 06:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » themagi
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No problem, :15: ?
March 27, 2020 at 06:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Oh I appreciate the input and don´t doubt it was inteded as help. :) I´m just saying you have to appreciate some people see astrology differently. I used to talk to someone that said my Pluto was in the first house because he uses Prophyry. I can hear his input on the issue...but in the end I have to arrive at my own conlusions. So far...the default house system with Placidus has made most sense to me.

I resonate with the descriptions of MC opposite Neptune and Sun square Neptune...but not so much with Neptune in the 4th.

It´s not personal.
March 27, 2020 at 05:22
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am not here to "convince" you or anyone else here of anything. I only offer POSSIBLE alternatives as a mean to HELP. Which now I can see that I was dead right about #7.
March 27, 2020 at 05:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Tell you what, the day you make feel and see how I´m a 1st house Sun....I´ll consider I´m a Neptune in the 4th :P

Until then I´m a Neptune in the 3rd.
March 27, 2020 at 04:48
=====
"But I want to understand it a bit more concretely. Otherwise...if I dunno what my Neptune is there for...how can I use it?"

Why don´t you try look at your chart in Whole Houses? That could make more sense in terms of the meaning of your Neptune.

In whole houses, Neptune is in your 4th and conjunct your IC. From there, it is square your Sun and Asc, and opposite your MC.

Possible scenarios:

1. One of the parents (in this case could be the father because the sun and the MC are involved) might have been absent in some way, due to having passed away, having abandoned the chart holder in some way, or having been very ill (usually mentally ill). Also, one of the parents might have been into drugs, or any other form of escapism.

2. The chart holder needs a lot of sleep, and might have sleeping problems. Perhaps has many strange and vivid dreams.

3. The chart holder might have a tendency to want to stay home, because there is where he feels more "at ease". He might have a tendency to want to "escape" the mundane aspects of life.

4. He might be extremely confused about his life direction (the opposition to the MC and square to the Asc), and about his goals in life.

5. He might be extremely sensitive to outside emotions and stimulus.

6. His home is like a "sanctuary" where he finds peace.

7. He might not be clear about - or confuse - the actual personality of others. Perhaps others complain about feeling misunderstood by the chart holder.

8. He might long for a special "home" that he might not understand how it should be exactly. And by "home", I don´t necessarily mean a "physical" home.

This placement and aspects are good for:

1. Gaining a lot from meditating, especially if it is done at home in a very special space/room set up for that.

2. Gaining a lot through "dreaming". Those dreams - if not remembered - could be made "visible" by keeping a "dream journal" where one write down any details of any dream as soon as one wakes up. Those dreams might carry out many subliminal messages from the "psych world".

3. The practice of "lucid dreaming" as a form of psychotherapy.
March 27, 2020 at 04:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Thanks for the input guys.

Yeah I have Neptune in the 3rd, trying to figure out what it means exactly. I can see traces of Neptunian influence....like in people with Neptune in the 7th or 3rd...there can be this dreaminess or mystery to their communication/relating.

But I want to understand it a bit more concretely. Otherwise...if I dunno what my Neptune is there for...how can I use it?

I definately have no drunk neighbors.....I have three outer planets in my third house (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune)...so it´s difficult for me to seperate each planet and make out what it´s there to teach me.
March 27, 2020 at 03:52
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have Neptune in 6th - in house of work and health...It´s so crazy :61:

I had a similar topic in the past...About Neptune in houses and it was surprising...When people wrote about their Neptune - like for example : "Neptune in 3rd gave me drunk neighbors"...Well, we underestimate Neptune and his gifts :5:
March 27, 2020 at 03:33
(Pisces) fishscales
Higher expression:

Increased sensitivity, refinement, compassion, intuition, selflessness, inspiration,

Lower expression:

Lack of clarity, deception, dissolution, escapism

...in the areas represented by the house Neptune is in.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »