Progressed Chart

March 23, 2020 at 23:35 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) MandyB
Progressed Chart
Is the Natal Sun conjunct the Progressed MC suppose to happen at the same time as the Natal Ascendant is conjunct the Progressed Sun ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 24, 2020 at 00:36
(Capricorn) MandyB » MarvinReal
Yes Venus in Pisces conjunct Natal Ascendant 1 orb And Natal Chart ruler Neptune conjunct MC exact.I really wish I could find more about the Moon nodes turning direct.Nov 10 2018 I had my natal moon nodes Square transiting moon nodes.I was not prepared for it I will do my best to have as much knowledge as possible before a situation like that happens again. Thanks very much if you happen to come across any more info on this please post it here .
March 24, 2020 at 00:24
(Virgo) MarvinReal » MandyB
Well, predictions are always difficult, especially about future. :3:

I don´t know. Turning direct>retrograde and retrograde>direct in a Progressed chart is always significant in case of personal planets.

MC and ASC in a Progressed chart is of paramount importance if personal planet touching it.
March 24, 2020 at 00:07
(Capricorn) MandyB » MarvinReal
Thanks its happening right now for me natal Sun has been Conjunct Progressed MC for a little while but the Natal Ascendant conjunction with Progressed Sun will become exact on Nov 13 of this yr.

One more question oddly enough the moon nodes will be direct in the Progressed chart as well when the conjunction becomes exact. I dont like that I have read that this is a unfortunate situation when people are born with them direct I actually know 2 people that have this and I just want to know what to expect with that ?
March 23, 2020 at 23:53
(Virgo) MarvinReal
This sounds like some riddle. :61:
No, it´s a coincidence. But nothing exceptional. It is probably happening to everyone during their lifetimes. However it will be certainly notable period of life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »