How does Saturn affect me?

March 23, 2020 at 17:43 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) JENNIFER24
How does Saturn affect me?
Hi. I know this sounds like a dumb question, but does Saturn moving in Aquarius affect me?
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…=

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 23, 2020 at 19:58
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
With Mercury dexter square Saturn your first T :157: :194:N :157: must have been terribly confusing; :173: & :182: always have irreconcilable differences.
You fought Mercury sinister square Saturn in a past-life only to get a somewhat changed theme!
The traditional Astrologers would say Saturn is your ´ONLY´ outer planet; There is more going on than that in "The Outer Limits". .
March 23, 2020 at 19:43
(Virgo) Peter Davis » JENNIFER24
"Hi!Thank you for your response."

You are most welcome!

"I like blunt honest people!"

Great!

"I´ve been single since the last bf 10/2018."

I see. Well, join the club, haha. I´ve been single since 8 years ago! Happily single, I may add, haha.

"I have deleted my facebook account. I´m done with make believe friends.i keep in touch with close friends.No social media but this and youtube. I dont like or want any negativity in my life."

I understand; same here. But trust me, Saturn isn´t transiting your 7th house and being conjunct your Descendant (in 2-3 weeks) for nothing. You will face your tests in close relationships (or regarding close relationships), all right, as true as the sun is going to rise tomorrow. There is no escaping that. I know better than to ignore the real meaning of transits. This will occur, trust me. But it is all about attitude and about how ready we are to learn the lessons that we are supposed to learn. Most people are not even aware of those lessons, let alone being capable of learning anything from them.

"It I really have hard a hard time dealing with being betrayed.

Well, look inside and not outside for the solution/answer to that. It is never in others, but it is always about our particular karmic path and debts. And that can be found in our charts. The key is to find it and to understand it. The solution is never "elsewhere"; it always lies (is) within us.

"I go to reiki, try meditating, ask the arch Angel´s for help, and thank god every morning for what I have."

Great! I am glad that you are in that path! Best of luck!
March 23, 2020 at 19:35
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » JENNIFER24
Ha, ok
March 23, 2020 at 19:34
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Iceblu333
Thank you! Lol not really! April fools day!!
March 23, 2020 at 19:27
But it will hit 3 times due to retrograde...
March 23, 2020 at 19:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Go to your main page and check your transits.

Then click find.

Saturn Square Saturn for you I think is Apr 1, 2020, 13:45
March 23, 2020 at 19:24
How do I find out when saturn squares saturn? I looked up January 16th 2021. Oh gosh it even sounds like satan!lol
March 23, 2020 at 19:22
(Aries) JENNIFER24 » Peter Davis
Hi!Thank you for your response. I like blunt honest people! I´ve been single since the last bf 10/2018. I have deleted my facebook account. I´m done with make believe friends.i keep in touch with close friends.No social media but this and youtube. I dont like or want any negativity in my life. It I really have hard a hard time dealing with being betrayed. I go to reiki, try meditating, ask the arch Angel´s for help, and thank god every morning for what I have.
March 23, 2020 at 19:01
Google, Sadi Sati...

And you wondered if Saturn. Would make your life worse. Lol

Just be careful when Saturn squares Saturn...
March 23, 2020 at 19:00
(Virgo) Peter Davis
It would be good or very "challenging" for you depending on the quality of your current close relationships, especially the romantic in nature.

In a few weeks (1-3) transiting Mars will be conjunct your Descendant and Saturn will be too after a little while. Those two transits can be very disruptive for relationships, but only if that´s what needs to happen.

But you can expect some tensions and disagreements building up, but as I said, if those relationships are meant to be, they would survive the "test" and will become a lot stronger, but if they are not meant to be, they will inevitably end.

Sorry, but I am just being realistic and honest here. I don´t like to sell "pipe dreams" to others.

I recommend you start on a routine of daily meditation, and while you do, examine the quality of your close relationships, and examine as well any negative pattern of behavior that you may have been manifesting.

I wish you the best of luck.
March 23, 2020 at 19:00
Definitely Saturn...
March 23, 2020 at 18:41
The transit I´m referring to where you will be released from Saturn is when it goes into your 7th house.

You´ve been dealing with Sadi Sati... Or alot if emotional losses for 7.5 years....

That should hopefully change for you in 2021.

Its the house that Saturn is in.
March 23, 2020 at 18:38
You too.
March 23, 2020 at 18:31
Thank you so much!! Its really been a rough 8 years to be honest. The last 2 years, I kept looking to sky, and asking why? I thought I responded earlier with a long dragged out response...maybe its there... idk! Lol Btw I do read a lot of the stuff you put on here, your very intelligent, interesting and have some great advice. Take care
March 23, 2020 at 17:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Jan 16, 2021, 06:54 is when you should be released from some of the effects of Saturn for 7.5 years.

Pretty soon though you have a karmic transit of Saturn square Saturn... Check out the date that it hits... I just glanced at your chart...

Ttyl. Someone better should chime in and give you a better reading
March 23, 2020 at 17:50
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Things... Should get better for you.

These past 7 years may have been tough but you will be released from Saturn soon.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »