4 elements and Corona virus

March 21, 2020 at 19:34 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Islas
4 elements and Corona virus
Good evening, dear people, what do you think which of these elements has caused Corona virus? Earth, Fire, Water or Air? And what a possible sign? (or probably few signs) Now this virus is spreading thorough the World so quickly and I am worrying about it. Who caused this? China, U.S.A or maybe Islamic countries or etc? What kind of element and sign would be the best policy to stop this tragedy? Have you any insights?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 21, 2020 at 22:58
(Gemini) IKIK
I think it is all these planets in Capricorn = Mars, Saturn and Jupiter. Tomorrow Saturn moves to Aquarius and on 3/30 Mars moves to Aquarius. That should change things. Capricorn is too serious and a slightly alarmist sign in my experience. Aquarius will put a new spin on this, hopefully a good spin!
March 21, 2020 at 22:32
(Aries) Islas » IIyyaarr13
Then, seems that this is due to a friction in Capricorn. But I don´t know in a which of house...Probably in 11th, cos it is related due to restrictions linked to communities. Talking about Sun sign, it perhaps started in Sagittarius, started to spread global in Aquarius, then more and more deaths in Pisces. Now has just started Aries, but Lilith in Aries can be very important case also, I think - it is since the last December. How this can be cured? In a what of a way? Probably due to North Node in Cancer?
March 21, 2020 at 21:41
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Those Viruses looking like WW II sea-mines! :11:
The spiky protuberances are fire, the counter balancing mushrooms are air; :95: Circular like an aerosol droplet is "water"; The invaded cell is ´earth´ :66:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »