Is it true that composite Venus square uranus and Venus square Neptune results in extra marital affairs?

March 20, 2020 at 21:05 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Rabia23
Is it true that composite Venus square uranus and Venus square Neptune results in extra marital affairs?
?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 26, 2020 at 18:21
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Juno is super-sexual enough that one partner would rarely suffice to satisfy libido!
Tee :194: :159: makes for difficulty in avoiding :36: :117: :36: :37:
Squares to twelfth housers aren´t so hot for chastity!
:154: :193: :155:; A lot of people don´t trust us good-looking natal aspecters!
March 26, 2020 at 17:27
(Virgo) Peter Davis » Rabia23
"Can you reply i send you message
Thanks 💗."

Sure; I´ll take a look at it now.
March 26, 2020 at 17:25
"You are such a nice and humble person..."

Thanks, most kind, :-). "Nice" perhaps, but "humble"? Well, there are many (especially here) who would object to that, haha. But I only seem not humble online, haha. In real life, I am a whole different individual.

"...thanks for this,because mostly people here make fun of me or gives unethical answers."

I can understand; that´s the nature of any forum, I am afraid. Try to learn from books and from websites (especially YouTube channels) from well known astrologers who have already proven to be accurate, professional, ethical, and humanitarian.

If you need/want a list of some of them, let me know.
March 26, 2020 at 17:21
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » Peter Davis
Can you reply i send you message
Thanks 💗.
March 26, 2020 at 17:18
"Thanks for clearing my doubts..."

You are most welcome!

"...but what if i want to marry someone having venus square uranus and neptune with them in composite chart we also have alots of pluto and moon aspects in composite chart."

It really would depend on several factors:

1. Your own birth chart

2. His own birth chart

3. How yours and his compare in terms of similar attitudes, tendencies, motivations, and general behavior.

4. The Composite chart, but analyzed in an integrated way looking at everything - every aspect, every placement.

5. A deep analysis of the above 4 points taken as a whole

6. Having really shared with each other enough so as to be able to understand (objectively instead of subjectively) how #1 to #4 actually plays.

I am afraid that it really takes all 6 steps if one wants to be accurate and fair (to both) about it.

If you post his birth information (I already have yours from your profile), then I would be happy to take a look and tell you my opinion. But keep in mind that it would be only my opinion, and not a written-in-stone "fact" and/or prediction.
March 26, 2020 at 17:09
You are such a nice and humble person thanks for this,because mostly people here make fun of me or gives unethical answers.
March 26, 2020 at 17:07
Thanks for clearing my doubts, but what if i want to marry someone having venus square uranus and neptune with them in composite chart we also have alots of pluto and moon aspects in composite chart.
March 26, 2020 at 16:13
(Virgo) Peter Davis » Peter Davis
Composite Venus square Neptune, page 2 of 2.

What this aspect can create is "unrealistic expectations" in a relationship. We see what we want to see, and not necessarily what is really there.

But this could ALSO manifest as a relationship that is very spiritual in nature. But for that, we would have to look at the Composite as a whole.

No one aspect describes a relationship. That is just not possible.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
March 26, 2020 at 16:09
(Virgo) Peter Davis
Composite Venus square Neptune, page 1 of 2.
Login
(Log in)
March 26, 2020 at 16:06
(Virgo) Peter Davis » Peter Davis
Composite Venus square Uranus, page 2 of 2.

Please, notice that when the author says, "Many extramarital affairs have this aspect or a similar one. In a way, the relationship lives because of this forbidden quality", he is referring to the Composite between two individuals in a extramarital affair. He isn´t referring here - in any way - about any inclination for "cheating", but just saying that people who are already having an unethical dynamic/relationship, could have this aspect in their Composite with themselves, not with their actual partners.

And remember, the Composite is formed by many, many aspects, and not just one. So even what he says here about this aspect (in general) would not necessarily manifest in a couple - meaning, they would not necessarily feel this "separative tendency", if the Composite has other more supportive aspects.

Now, if there are many aspects with Uranus, then the couple might experience many ups and downs, sudden disruptions, many break-ups and make-ups, etc.
Login
(Log in)
March 26, 2020 at 15:57
(Virgo) Peter Davis
Composite Venus square Uranus, page 1 of 2
Login
(Log in)
March 26, 2020 at 15:43
(Virgo) Peter Davis
Guys, guy, guys, listen! No Composite aspects predict cheating in ANY way, shape or form! Stop spreading false information based on your own misunderstandings on astrology. Cheating can not; I repeated, can not be predicted from a composite or a synastry. I don´t care what ANY "astrologer" says about it.

Stick to the standard texts on it and to what practicing professional astrologers (with actual reading experience, and a record of good results/prediction) say about it.

This is what Composite Venus square Neptune, and compositive Venus square Neptune REALLY means, as written (after a very in-depth and research) by the guy who actually created the Composite chart method.

I´ll post the screenshots shortly.

What one can see from a chart - and this has to be the individual´s natal chart - is the POSSIBILITY (just the possibility) of acting in unethical ways. But for this, ALL the chart needs to be taken into account and not just one aspect. And even then, it is not completely reliable as to whether or not the individual would cheat. We can only see the possibility for a general unethical conduct.

People evolve, and thus, no one aspect has just one interpretation. Every aspect has its "lower" and "higher" manifestation. Which one is being manifested can´t not be determined from the chart itself, unless one already knows enough about the individual´s life.

Trust me; I´ve seen many "cheaters" with none of those alleged "cheating aspects" and vice versa.
March 26, 2020 at 14:27
(Taurus) LunarLion
In my experience- yes yes yes!!

The father of my child has both of these natally.

Very hurtful.
Be careful with this..
March 21, 2020 at 20:44
(Cancer) Mrav
"Not sure. For extra marital affairs I go for composite Mars/Neptune."
have this one - never cheated anyone and it´s 2-8 houses, perfect for cheating, sex for self-esteem boost... you have to look for the whole chart, and mostly Sun. Some signs don´t put that much on physical but priority is family, home life, dignity, proud, fairness and so on...
March 21, 2020 at 20:41
(Cancer) Trevor » Rabia23
I dont know about composite charts, but if it does mean that, its not a definite happening, it would just mean the partners appreciate freedom in the relationship, and one partner may rebel more often than the other and not necessarily split.

a composite cant predict a divorce or cheating

Iv tried predicting cheating in natal and synastry but whatever method you was to use, its not Reliable to go on, what it does show is maybe the probability based on certain aspects and even then its only an awareness.
The aspects could easily play out in a way that does show in the charts but wasnt expected. So having more than one way it could manifest is good idea :15:

The happenings within the actual relationship though are alot more accurate, like having venus in there 1st house, and aspects to the angles tell the details most the time iv found.

March 21, 2020 at 14:04
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » Trevor
So it means in composite it indicates cheating and divorce?
March 21, 2020 at 11:23
(Cancer) Trevor
venus square uranus is the ultimate unstable aspect in relationships, because uranus is so detached

but can be used in a positive way, eg if your just seeking a very fun relationship but dont want to be tied down, then its perfect,

but if your hoping for long term marriage till death do us part, then I wouldnt want this aspect anywhere.

that being said, if there are many many good aspects for stability, it can balance out and then the aspect stops it from being boring.

If this is in someones chart, it doesnt always mean they will cheat, but it does make it hard for them to commit, I have a friend with venus :194: uranus and although shes stunning, she declines an actual relationship, but yea shes great to hang out with, I would never say shes a cheat, but it definitely has an influence on how she sees relationships
March 21, 2020 at 11:05
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » Sus
Venus square uranus and neptune shows disappointment in love and boredom so the person wants variety and cheat.
March 21, 2020 at 11:04
(Scorpio) Rabia23 » Sus
Venus Square Neptune composite too.
March 20, 2020 at 21:25
(Sagittarius) Sus
Not sure. For extra marital affairs I go for composite Mars/Neptune.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »