Why my signature sign is AMBIGUOS?

March 19, 2020 at 12:01 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Why my signature sign is AMBIGUOS?
Hi, everybody. I have a question regarding the rulers of my birth chart. Can anyone tell me what it means to have Uranus :199:, Neptune :159: and Pluto :160: as rulers? I also don´t quite understand what "Signature sign" is, why is it ambiguous?

Besides I saw that there are two versions: Modern and traditional? Which one is more reliable?

Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 23, 2021 at 22:56
(Leo) Guss1908 » Ways_of_Leavin'
Thank you so nuch
November 21, 2021 at 11:17
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Guss1908
You got 3x air and 3x earth, so no element is dominant.
November 21, 2021 at 04:52
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Guss1908
:152:, :199:, :159:, :160: all have parallels that make them more of an essential part of your chart than `signature´ might suggest!
November 19, 2021 at 23:37
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin' » Guss1908
So, if one element and one modality would be predominant it would give you the chart signature of that zodiacal sign which is associated to these. If the majority of the planets would be in Air signs and Cardinal signs your chart signature would be Libra. And if more planets would instead be in Earth and Cardinal then Capricorn.

As Air and Earth have the same amount of points in your chart you do not have a single sign as the chart signature but instead two. And usually only one sign is used.

There exist different algorithms for calculating the chart signature... I´m personally not a too big fan of it, I mean the concept of deciding on one sign that is supposed to describe one better, but the one at Astrodienst might seem more accurate. You can find it by going to the "Extended chart selection", and then do the "Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen". Scroll down a lot. It will not give you the sign itself but you will see the dominant element and modality, and from that you will know it. Also there you can see your dominant sign and planets.
November 19, 2021 at 07:06
(Leo) Guss1908 » Rosincvist
Please elaborate
November 18, 2021 at 04:00
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Guss1908
Even though I have a :172: the :66: signature, there is someone here who has a stronger signature sign of the Bull! Three planets to each of three Modalities & three planets to each of three out of four elements are distinct ways of being most highly ambiguous!
November 17, 2021 at 15:30
(Leo) Guss1908
Hi everybody can I´m looking for help understanding my signature any help would be greatly appreciated

3x Air (3x Earth) + 5x Cardinal = Ambiguous Signature Sign
March 20, 2020 at 00:17
(Sagittarius) Sus » SagMeister
Traditional astrology don´t use Uranus, Neptune and Pluto cause those planets weren´t known
Modern astrology includes those 3.
You have them as dominant in your chart
You can also choose dominance by aspect or by ruler.
Ambiguous means maybe you don´t have too much imbalance in modality and element signs and planets
March 19, 2020 at 20:05
(Gemini) SagMeister » IIyyaarr13
Ok thanks :1:
March 19, 2020 at 18:21
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Yes there is a Traditional Party Lobby, yes there are factions!
We don´t discourage the people who want :155: & :156: to have immense power because that was the way things were for a long time before 1846.
Parallels and contraparallels can be tie-breakers in Signature sign.
I have a lot of Earth and Fixed sign planets, however someone who is a member of Astro-Seek has more Earth and Fixed sign planets and so therefore has a purer unadulterated Taurus signature than I have!
The best Signature signs are in the Cardinal Modality because that usually means taking action rather than being left wing or right wing politically!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Capricorn Capricorn
Show calendar »