Female Rivalry

March 11, 2020 at 18:23 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Tiana
Female Rivalry
So I´m curious what aspects or planet placements would make other females jealous or nasty towards them for no reason. Obviously it can be contributed to females naturally being that way. But do you think there are specific astrological aspects in ones natal chart that causes females to be jealous of another female?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
July 24, 2022 at 21:49
(Virgo) LotusStar » IceSickle17
But I see some beautiful women who get loved and admired, yet some others get hated and gossiped, so I don´t even know if it´s as simple as just jealousy.

I agree on some level society and social media has made this competition like very toxic. I think it´s best to focus on one´s own life and if you feel someone doesn´t have good intentions towards you just step away from them.
July 24, 2022 at 20:02
(Scorpio) IceSickle17
I think this is mainly a societial development where women are competing with other women and tend to compare their bodies with each other because beauty is very closely connected with feminity so it´s kind of like "How dare you be as beautiful/more beautiful than I am!".

I can´t really think of specific astrological aspects that could contribute to this...maybe an afflicted Venus or Moon with some rough squares thrown in there?
July 24, 2022 at 18:27
(Cancer) sl33pyc0mput3r » Sus
No, it isn´t in your DNA. And no women aren´t naturally jealous. Women are taught to hate each other way before on the history. In this patriarchal society men AND women are both harsh and critical towards women... This post is so disturbing. It´s honestly sad seeing women put each other down.It´s a trap society set for us women.
July 24, 2022 at 17:07
(Virgo) LotusStar
Moon/Pluto, Scorpio Moon or Moon in 8th house. I would also add Mars/Moon square and opposition, but with Pluto seems more severe.

I´ve seen this many times and also experienced it. Brings difficulties of conflicts with women, rivalry, jealousy.

Sure enough, you have Moon closely conjunct Pluto and in the 6th house of problems. Maybe you experience this a lot in a work place but regardless of house this aspect brings that unfortunately.

I also feel on some way its the plutonic path. People can project their darkness/issues/shadow on plutonian people.
July 24, 2022 at 13:33
(Scorpio) Kisses
PS: I DIDNT EVEN CHECK YOUR CHART AND YOU’RE A SCORPIO MOON IN SIDEREAL

I know this shit because my mom and I are both Scorpio Moons and we have both experienced this jealousy from other women especially at work or school. I’ve had other girls make up lies about why they don’t like me. Groups of people talking about me when I don’t even know 90% of them!
July 24, 2022 at 13:32
(Scorpio) Kisses
100% Scorpio moon in Sidereal. It’s because if you check 7th from the moon (open opposition), it’s the sign of Taurus and 12th from the moon (hidden enemies), it’s Libra and Taurus and Libra are both ruled by Venus which symbolizes young women (women who aren’t mothers yet).
July 24, 2022 at 12:11
(Aquarius) RamKrishn108
Namaste, 🙏

I haven´t read your chart yet but if you mention specifically who among females are jealous on you/express such feelings towards you? If they are colleagues or friends you have to see 3,11 th house influences if brother/relatives depends on other houses. If it only happens at certain space like work space for example it should be focused to the corresponding house.
However i suggest you that don´t give any attention to what they do. It tells you that you have pending karma to survive criticism or opposition this way. This is where you will loose energy. So Focus on your karma without causing any harm to others by body/mind/by talk. Wish you good luck.
March 17, 2020 at 10:38
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » Trevor77

Venus Taurus aswell but in different way, more in material way I suppose

I’m digging with where you’re going in regards to placements and you bring up a point about Taurus I’d like to expand upon. Taurus is more possessive than jealous. Whereas Scorpio is more jealous. Taurus has what it has and wants to keep it. Often too wrapped in their world to care about yours, unless you have something top of the line then they want that luxury not necessarily because you have it, but because it’s the best. Not saying you won’t get jealousy from a Taurus, just that it definitely presents different than Scorpio jealousy.
March 17, 2020 at 07:21
(Cancer) Trevor77
One of the Birth Chart aspects for having Jealousy from others is Pluto opposite Sun, and looking at your charts, a Few of you Hotties have got this aspect :37:

id say look at Scorpio, pluto, 8th house stuff, combined with Venus and Moon.
Uranus is insightful so in Opposition or Conjunction with Mars will go out there way to find stuff and be a Rebel

Pluto will add Jealousy onto any Venus or Moon in way of the sign, with Square or Opposite aspect mostly.
pluto conjunct venus is an obvious one for jealousy too

venus in scorpio gets jealous, and I think Moon in Taurus would too

venus square pluto for sure, relationship-wise and money too

venus scorpio in 2nd house gets jealous moneywise and relationships, so I would guess that venus scorpio in other houses would have same effect, in
1st jealous of others looks,
2nd possessive of ones belongings, jealous of others happiness overall
3rd jealous of persons siblings,
in 4th jealous of persons house,
in 5th jealous of ones creativity or hobbies, and sexwise, slept with phil ohh how could you etc
in 6th jealous of health
in 7th jealous of partner etc
in 8th jealous of others money!!
in 9th jealous of someones Educational Achievements
in 10th Jealous of someones Popularity, public image
11th jealous of friends being friends with whoever
in 12th who knows ?
(But this would be quite extreme level)

pluto conjunct Dsc definitely!! bigtime!! bigtime jealousy of others

Venus Taurus aswell but in different way, more in material way I suppose

sometimes pluto square Ascendent in synastry

pluto square mercury is a good one, controlling and jealous prone

pluto square mars can get aggressively jealous, (so bigtime)

pluto square moon

venus leo can get jealous too because they like to be admired alot

and as previously mentioned, yup Cancer ! gets very emotional so makes sense

there will be a few from other signs on certain houses too, but the ones involving pluto and the moons negative aspects will be the main ones

Saturn in Aries will feel like theyre lacking and have more competitive edge,

If jupiter is in the line of fire, involved somehow then the jealousy is amplified a great deal

The Reaction will be expressed through the Moon Sign so this is why the moon should always be looked at, a Fire Moon will react more aggressively than an Air or Earth Moon

March 17, 2020 at 02:38
(Taurus) inka26
I have that problem since ever and always felt that girls don’t like me.
March 17, 2020 at 01:48
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
When civilisation was recuperating from the fall of Atlantis, Venus was pulled out of Jupiter in a time of Goddesses and High-Priestesses.
Amanda Bynes who has :154: :193: :155: was caught in the cross-fire between......you guessed it! :155: & :154:
:159: is sometimes more completely feminine than :154: which is because at the beginning and end of time there were chickens and eggs, but no Roosters! There was no cockiness to speak of!
March 16, 2020 at 18:21
(Taurus) nutelina » Zephyrin
Yeah, Taurus women are like, can´t be hot like a Leo or Sagittarius, but almost all of the Sagittarius I knew where like Wednesday Adams. Or I had no chance, that could be it as well..
March 16, 2020 at 15:51
(Gemini) scormini » nutelina
they jealous of us :( poor little bitches
March 16, 2020 at 15:48
(Gemini) scormini » Zephyrin
very true :79: :79: :79: yes this is so accurate, cancer and taurus...
March 16, 2020 at 10:43
(Taurus) nutelina
Fire and water placements :2: Most of you have either a fire rising sign, water moon or water rising :2:
March 16, 2020 at 09:27
(Leo) Zephyrin » scormini
I totally agree with you... Some Taurus women are really jealous. I have ever saw such a jealous sign. Oh maybe Cancer ?

"I cannot understand this, I am a very free and openminded person, also very empathic. But a lot of girls hate me for absolutely no reason."

Well, if you act as hard as a diamond instead of showing your soft side, it will be equally hard to mess with you. If they hate you, don´t allow them to annoy you.
March 16, 2020 at 04:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » scormini
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes it does!
March 16, 2020 at 04:29
(Gemini) scormini » goldenlion32
ah yes haha, I think it also has to do with the fixed star isn´t it?
March 14, 2020 at 21:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » scormini
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, the whole chart tends to play in how we relate. As I´ve experienced some Saturn Scorpio´s that I´ve had good relationships with and other who are just very karmic depending on other planets and aspects in the synastry as a whole.

I´ve been in a Leo A.C. group lately, and I can tell you I don´t relate with most of them. Ha ha! I believe it´s the degrees as well. Which the Moon and Sun of course are all different. So they keep looking at me funny for not agreeing so I had to explain to them even though you have Leo Rising you´re not going to all act the same if degrees are different. They have different soul lessons in Vedic in the Pada´s.

Same for the moon and sun. Which is why I usually hate those meme´s on social media saying we´re all the same.
March 14, 2020 at 21:52
(Gemini) scormini » goldenlion32
Thank you!! This is very true :79: But it´s them who don´t like me, I love venusian people hahah
For you people may be jealous of your inspiring and free nature, which I think it would be something similar to me... (your big 3)
March 14, 2020 at 21:44
(Gemini) scormini » Lsinsocal
Yes! very true I have a ex friend whos ascendant is in 17 taurus and mine is 17 scorpio. We both gem suns pisces moons, I ended the relationship with her because she was very shallow and liar like 9 months ago... well... now she is copying my style, things I say, even in her social media follows the same pages and to add shit up she even almost copied my background for twitter LOL! This happens to me all the mf time, they want my personality, but I´m no more for the hoes
It´s all in the ´´hoeness´´ :61: because I´m now living with a taurus sun, scorpio moon and leo rising and I love her, she´s the best, very loving and understanding (also my moon falls in her 8H and my venus in her 12H)
March 13, 2020 at 19:13
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » rohini moon
Yes!! I love Leo´s too though. My best friend of 30 years is Leo Sun Gemini Moon.

They hit my 11th, conjuct my NN and oppose my Aqua Moon in the 5th. You can see I love opposition/conjunction/square placements. LOL. I think it has everything to do with house placements. Trines and Sextiles are okay but I like differences.
March 13, 2020 at 19:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » Lsinsocal
:15:Someone who got love for the Scorpios and Tauruses :15:
March 13, 2020 at 19:00
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » dani_mae1
I agree but house placements are everything. I´m a Scorpio Sun in the 2nd house and I love Taurus Sun females and Taurus Moon men as it places them in my 8th. If they also have Scorpio placements natally or Scorpio or Taurus Ascendant then A+. We usually get along really well.
March 13, 2020 at 18:54
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » scormini
Well, 7th is also about open enemies and 12th is hidden enemies. Interesting that both of these signs are on those houses for you. I usually love Scorpio Ascendants though and I have a Libra Stellium. I´ve never had issues with them jealousy-wise. Usually close friendships.

I have had issues with women being jealous when I was younger and usually they were Cancer Ascendants which placed my moon in their 8th house. I do not like that placement with females generally. My Aquarius Moon doesn´t like it. It´s easier now that I´m older though. You´re young and women are weirdly competitive at your age. It gets better.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »