Just found out the exact time of my birth!

March 6, 2020 at 06:14 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) BrianW
Just found out the exact time of my birth!
If anyone out there would be able to do a reading on my chart I would appreciate it. I have had it read before but without my exacting details so this should be a unique experience. Thank you in advance for your time should you want to read my chart.

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…;

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 6, 2020 at 19:02
(Aquarius) Amdash
1janos in this comment correct and it is a lesson on my part as well.

It would be very advisable to take Hia advice on this matter. But like he also suggested be cautious. And SAVE ALOT OF MONEY.
As for myself, it would be most wise on my end also take in the what he is saying.

And I wish to express a sense of gratitude to this person for expressing a firm halt in regards to me just jumping in headstrong without any concrete investigation on my end to complete your request. It was not a wise decision on my part to do quick work on something that requires intense attention to detail.

On my side, I hope you can forgive me and I wish to express your safe walk towards your desire for self understanding.
March 6, 2020 at 15:18
(Pisces) 1janos
Hello Brian,

I´ve been involved in this vast area of study for more than 34 years. Spent enormous amounts of time, serious effort, and money to learn about this complex topic.
Nowadays with the significant details available through the thorough and in depth examination and interpretation of a chart it takes me about a hundred hours to prepare a consultation.

May I suggest to invest some time and effort and perhaps even money to explore yourself through your astrological chart. I believe you´ll find this endeavor worthwhile, even life altering. You may need to accept the fact, that not all you´ll find will please you.

I have no intention to do this for you.

I´d also caution you about paying much heed to the opinions of those, who are ´brave´ or more likely foolish enough to do this sort of thing for you. They may be well meaning, but this extraordinary undertaking demands considerable effort, that can lead to deep insights. Two-three hours spent can only yield generalizations and new age based woo woo.

Like the: "When Saturn in Capricorn conjuncts Neptune in the sixth house, that means..." type of cook-book astrology comments.

Regards,
Janos
March 6, 2020 at 14:06
(Aquarius) Amdash
Also the exacting details on your last one from what you expressed were not as up-to-date as this one. So I just wanna be sure that I am giving you an accurate one based on the questions above which are based on what I was looking at while looking at your chart.
March 6, 2020 at 14:05
(Aquarius) Amdash
I am eager to give it a whirl. I´m still pretty new and fairly young in astrology but I am always aiming to give clarity to the best that I can especially since I need to get my hands dirty in this field anyway

But before I start. I want to ask you maybe a couple of questions. If you take offense or do not wish to respond that is by your power and prerogative. on my side, I will totally understand and will back off. It´s just that I notice certain things in the chart you displayed and I want to be sure that by these questions you feel like this might be you.

1. Have you noticed yourself being in the spotlight a lot. Like in the general public? Like in your general area do you feel like people know you pretty well in the eyes of the public?

2. Have you ever felt like you needed to please people at times and have you ever found yourself hanging out in a group but really more along the lines of hiding out in a group?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »