12th House

February 26, 2020 at 17:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Antonio21
12th House
Why the 12th House is malefic house and challenging placement for the moon in pisces?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2020 at 19:58
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I think , the most complicated subject in astrology is houses in particular 8th and 12th house. I am not astrologer, but what I have seen , these houses are more sophisticated what we think about them. Another issue I don´t like to use term ´malefic´. In some cases Jupiter can be more malefic than Saturn. My mercury is 12nd house and I read when mercury is in 12th house then that person cannot communicate properly with people and have some problems with learning but for me it doesn´t fit. First I have very good communication with people. Secondly I learn about something very quickly and understand something very deeply. From my experiences I saw 1th, 3th, 5th , 9th, 10th and 11th houses work what astrologers say but other houses do not work what they say from my experiences.
March 9, 2020 at 19:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MissArte, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I have neptune in pisces 12th. Rather a curse than a gift. I am easily fooled, as only seeing the good in people and rose collared glasses in love. Unable to say what I feel as I don’t want to hurt people and than discovering they hurt me bigtime after me being loyal and loving. I never learn apperantly.
February 27, 2020 at 06:43
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » ram_goat
Yes,first time when i started discovering astrology and i was surprised about that pisces moon(i mean that wasnt´t me i was sayin in my head)and later found out that mercury rules mind and i found out why i am so positive in many siuations because of sag mercury and the most important that mars is exalted in capricorn and that was the rooth of my explanations why i have many friends with capricorn sun or capricorn traits that i posted long time a go on this forum.
February 27, 2020 at 06:34
(Scorpio) Antonio21 » rohini moon
This is everything i am not.
February 27, 2020 at 00:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Magi Astrologers deliberately avoided the Moon at the climax of their fame in the Nineties because the Moon is more of a menace to an aspiring ambitious client than not!
My childhood step-father, my biological father, my past-life all had twelfth house Libra Moons, with it comes the assumption that dreams are a social experience!
There is more in Astrology like upside-down Tarot cards than not! :41:
February 26, 2020 at 22:28
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » ram_goat
No doubt 12th house is murky, along with Neptune.

Feedback is always good , but I don’t wait for it.

It’s why I rarely respond to the “read my chart” questions anymore, and won’t spend much time or thought investigating when I do respond.
February 26, 2020 at 18:05
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
maybe a better way to say it is: "easily misidentified as something other than what it really is.."

the intensity, the emotions. hard to label but yes, powerful.
February 26, 2020 at 17:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
I think what I gave him to read is a good place for him to start investigating; if he has no prior knowledge.

I don´t know how I feel about anything in the 12th being regarded as ´subtle´ though you be honest.. Especially the moon, being that receptive to the emotional vibration of everyone around you plus the moon in the sky in transit, sounds like it would lead to ALOT of emotional turbulence of the mind on a daily basis. Meditation would greatly benefit. My opinion, best remedy.
February 26, 2020 at 17:43
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
As always the complete chart needs to be considered.

and you have to give some feedback on how you experience.. more so than most placements because 12th is so nebulous..

You can´t play guessing games with people in here like you can with other more straightforward placements like mars or merc.

It really is a deep conversation, and you can´t be vague or half-ass it
the way you can get away with discussing other topics. it´s
subtle and encompasses many diverse things.
February 26, 2020 at 17:39
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I think there are positive and negatives to most anything.

12 house is often considered “scary” because it addresses the hidden and unknown. Plus prison, mental institutions...all the places of confinement.

Neptune rules the 12th house and is Pisces ruling planet, so it isn’t all bad.

12th house Pisces Moon can indicate hidden feelings
that one may not be aware of.

Or hidden feelings of people one knows.

I would think it can be a desire to explore and uncover hidden emotions and could be a valuable artistic placement.

As always the complete chart needs to be considered.
February 26, 2020 at 17:33
(Virgo) rohini moon
Here you go, happy reading.
Ps. After reading that, I think it´d be of great benefit for these people to meditate ...often.

Natal Moon in the 12th House An individual with natal Moon in the 12th house is always extremely sensitive to external currents, highly intuitive and with a tendency to hide their emotions. This placement can make the individual quite vulnerable, but also bring gifts of clairvoyance.
The 12th house is traditionally ruled by Pisces and Neptune, a sign and planet that are rather passive and feminine, deeply connected with water. The Moon is strongly connected with the water triplicity as it rules Cancer and is not debilitated as it does in fiery placements. Nevertheless, as the 12th house is the Achilles’ heel of the natal chart, such a placement can be quite dangerous and troublesome.

The gates towards other realities are quite open when the Moon is placed in the 12th house, and this is even more strengthened if it is in a water sign. This fact by itself is rather neutral, yet the aspects that the Moon receives from other planets play a huge role. A well-aspected Moon will create a psychic with strong healing abilities who unconditionally helps other people, while an adversely aspected one can trigger quite a lot of phobias, depression and lead to emotional isolation.

A 12th house Moon grants the native with powers of osmosis towards the feelings of people that surround him. The individual will have antennas, always receiving the mood that hovers and making him rather empathetic to all those who suffer. The sentimental character of the native will make him strive to help people who he regards as martyrs; on the other hand, he may frequently become a martyr himself in giving a lot towards others and not caring about himself. People with the Moon in the 12th house should be very careful when dealing with hypnosis or other techniques that can involve manipulation of the mind and subconscious messages. They usually are the easiest subjects to hypnotize, and actually can even follow orders without having to fall into a trance/hypnotic condition to receive them.

The Moon in the sky can act as a hypnosis pendulum, so they should especially be very careful in such occasions, while also sleep with their curtains closed as the moonlight may lead them to sleep-walk or indulge in other activities that they will not remember later. The Moon in the 12th house can bring quite a lot of fears, usually connected with emotional issues. The native may be afraid of being abandoned by people in his life, and he might frequently enclose himself in his own shell because of that. He might spend long periods away from people, just to avoid getting too close and experiencing fears of losing them. These matters are usually echoes of childhood fears connected with the native’s mother.

The mother may have been subconsciously perceived as an enemy during the native’s young years and may have had a very mutable mood, depressive tendencies or even hysteria. In addition, she might have been hospitalized quite a lot in her life, while also been in prison, monastery or other institution of seclusion. The native’s imagination is very strong, and he will often be daydreaming. The Moon placed there can disturb his sleep, bringing quite a lot of dreams which in case of bad aspects may be nightmares. In addition, many nights can be sleepless and full of thoughts, sometimes melancholic. If you have this placement you might discover monthly recurring patterns of difficult nights, either connected with the Full Moon or when it transits its natal position.

People with Moon in the twelfth house may not control their emotions easily, and they will often overflow as the sea’s tides. Fragile and withdrawn, they are very easily hurt even if they will not express their pain. On the other hand, this overabundance of Lunar energy can make them strong healers, especially through nurturing other people. In many occasions it can also bring a job that involves caring; we should not forget that the 12th house rules all institutions, hospitals, and clinics. The Moon in the 12th house can make someone a nurse, a cook or elsehow bring jobs in such places of restriction. This will mostly happen if the 6th or 10th house cusps are placed in Cancer.

As the 12th house is responsible for hidden enemies, a person whose Moon is afflicted by “malefics” like Mars, Saturn or Pluto will have repeating situations of female enemies. These might not be perceived as hostile in the beginning and will be frequently viewed as friends even if they are already backstabbing the individual. If you have this placement, keep an eye on doubtful females (or people of strong Cancer/Moon emphasis) but try notto become paranoid, for it may furthermore alienate you from social life.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »