Pluto in Leo

February 25, 2020 at 14:08 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Pluto in Leo
Is it me or are Pluto in Leo blatant attention seekers?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
February 28, 2020 at 21:39
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
I can tell you I know you know a lot and I can tell you that I believe you but what can I do with this information, hm? :3:
February 28, 2020 at 20:50
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
I can tell you I know the difference between a Neptune & Pluto dominate relationship.
February 28, 2020 at 20:39
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
I always think too much. Like everything it is a blessing and a bitch.
February 28, 2020 at 13:11
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
Haha, you´re thinking too much :3: With pick a B I meant is it a bitch or a blessing? :2: :61:
February 27, 2020 at 22:10
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
I don’t know what pick a b means nutelina.

My original post in this thread wasn’t to criticize Your exploration of the characteristics of the Pluto in Leo generation.

It was a general idea about generalities ( ha ha) and the extreme tribalism that has once again enveloped the USA, and many other places.

I always find communication with the written word can inadvertently lead to misunderstanding .

In a face to face conversation there is tone of voice, facial expression and body language to help express an idea.

I had been thinking about the hyper tribalism I observed and that led to my initial post.

I certainly included myself in my critique.

Generally with multiple choice questions I choose none of the above.

So if I have to pick a B , I’m going with emoji #69. :69:

:2: :3: :4:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 27, 2020 at 21:01
(Aries) Nicower
Not alone...
February 27, 2020 at 18:52
You know, Pluto can be a bitch or blessing in relationships, so to be contrarian to aquarian, pick a B :2:
February 27, 2020 at 18:46
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
I agree, Libra is cool, no fuss... Poor Pluto in Scorpio kids, often square against my moon... My kids are Pluto in Sag and Capri :27:
February 27, 2020 at 15:43
It had just these two sound effects?

The Alien game... I love the classic FM sound of the Sega system. Ecco the Dolphin?
February 27, 2020 at 14:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I tried to reply to this earlier but for some reason it would not post it, so i`ll try again.
Pluto in Libra is all about ideals, relationships, fairness, equality and exploring how people relate to one another.
So the 80`s and 90`s have that theme of all kinds of relationships and friendships, figuring out how to balance the extremes.
I think out of all the generations still alive, Pluto in Libra is by far the most ´´quiet´´ Pluto, it does not seem to manifest as extreme as Leo, and Scorpio. Virgo gen is kinda mild too by comparison.
Sagittarius is definitely on the self righteous path in your face kind of thing. We shall see how Capricorn grows up, i am guessing it`s another one of those more quiet placements.
February 26, 2020 at 23:08
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
Yes have you noticed the difference between Pluto in Libra and Scorpio? When I think of Libra gen it´s like friends and bevery hills, 90s. Pretty good time.

I think we have a lot of Pluto in Leo in movies.
February 26, 2020 at 21:46
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user RowanBun, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Anything Leo, yes. >.<
February 26, 2020 at 19:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I don`think they`re attention seekers. I think they just have an interesting relationship with power, just like Pluto in Scorpio has an interesting relationship with darkness and misery. They love it to the bitter end.
Not all these people born in these particular generations will experience the above in the same way.
Some Pluto in Leo will get to understand real power in way that few do, and use it to lead in good.
The same for Pluto in Scorpio can understand what darkness and misery can do for them, rise above it and help others through the process.
The good and the bad are in both.
February 26, 2020 at 19:35
Well you are in excellent shape as always to comment on such matters. I agree with zen it´s just a ripple, a disturbance, people can join or not. It´s up to them. It´s all about being and echo or mirror so that people can see themselves in us I they want to. Not going to return favors though! Always doing what I want first :-)
February 26, 2020 at 18:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I can see where generalizations can be useful.

I am hoping that one day people will all be considered as the same tribe and as individuals.

I certainly have used the terminology of my team vs that team.

I have been particularly aware of the tribalism that runs rampant in communication and attitudes lately.

I am trying to weed it out of myself. It doesn’t jive with my Zen Taoist philosophy.

People all need the same basics and are all flawed .
We all have negative and positive aspects.

It may sound trite ,but building bridges instead of walls makes it all flow better.

This post does seem generally Aquarian. :3:
February 26, 2020 at 18:05
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » goldenlion32
I remember playing this all night long!
https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
February 26, 2020 at 18:01
YouTube
YouTube
February 26, 2020 at 17:58
Oh, I fit right in with the Saturn in Pisces, Saturn in Aquarius, Scorpio Pluto. There all fun with video games, cosplay, anime, music, they loved coming over my house. They´re just fun.
February 26, 2020 at 12:04
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
Thanks, that´s a great clue :199: :194: :159: :15:
February 26, 2020 at 05:53
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
E.G.O. is short for Easing God Out!
The early :175: :160:s (Pardon my hieroglyphs) had :199: :193: :159: and gloried in having "good trips" :75:
The late :175: :160:s had :199: :194: :159: and thought "tripping" was all about being rushed to the emergency trauma bay! :2: :39:
Leo Pluto, Cancer Pluto, & Gemini Pluto are peregrine which is close to neutral.
Nothing is ever close enough to neutral when reactionism holds sway!
At least you are not complaining about the Alfred Witte planets which don´t exist!
February 25, 2020 at 19:59
What did you play? Atari? Did you ever play those games on emulators? We went to a computerhistory ´museum´ and the oldest games were the most fun, for the time being there... I wonder why they never got real multiplayer right! I guess it´s better to have everyone behind a screen.

I think Pluto in Libra wants to hang out. You´d go along well with the Scorpio gen I think... And the later ones too, interested in Pluto in Sag...
February 25, 2020 at 19:50
Television programming yes. I believe there the one´s who started with all the Entertainment in the home. I remember playing the first video games. There were like 3 channels on television with rabbit ears. Tin foil, snow on the screen.

The Cable I think was just beginning as my neighbors had HBO I think. First time I seen scary movies.
February 25, 2020 at 19:12
(Taurus) nutelina » Lsinsocal
True, but I don´t believe it´s technology, they just want to make us believe that it´s ´them´. I´d go with the television *programming* :3:
February 25, 2020 at 16:48
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » Lsinsocal
Yes, we´re such a small Generation X (Virgo/Libra Pluto). You don´t hear much about us.

I´m one of those people who can relate to both Virgo/Libra since I have Virgo Pluto 29, Uranus in Libra, Aries in Chiron, and Neptune in Sag. I´ve had most of the life lessons, only I have Virgo Pluto.

Yes, it is around the world, but I think pretty much we all experience it differently depending on what culture, religion/spiritual, education, etc on a global scale.

I lived in America and it seems our culture is having it´s own problems versus what I see in the Netherlands. Different social issues and social problems. We have the melting pot, but it´s been generations since immigrants come in and I´ve never been around a lot of what I would call "Real" natives of cultures migrating to Netherlands and Germany from cultures that may abuse their citizens etc.

They have a little community down the street and it´s quite different then I guess from living in neighborhoods back home where they´re not really just starting out with moving to another culture.

Although, in Holland, Michigan there are Christian Churches which will help others come over.

The Systems are quite different that´s for sure.
February 25, 2020 at 15:39
(Scorpio) Lsinsocal » goldenlion32
I think they put too many years in the Millennial generation and that´s why it´s so big. To me, Millennials have Pluto in Scorpio and maybe very early Sag. Pluto in Sagittarius seem too different to me.

If we defined the generations by Pluto, the bringer of transformation, the years would be more accurate.

Pluto in Leo early Virgo - Boomer
Pluto in Virgo, Libra - Gen X
Pluto in Scorpio early Sag - Millenial
Pluto in Sagittarius, early Cap -Gen Y.

Because of how Pluto moves, some generations may have two Pluto signs. It moved quickly through Virgo and Libra but stayed a long time in Scorpio and Sagittarius.

This is not just America. It has more to do with world events and technology that tend to define generations.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »