2020 Mercury retrograde thread

February 24, 2020 at 19:19 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
2020 Mercury retrograde thread
How is this Mercury retrograde going for you guys?

We´ve already put 800$ worth of work into the car since it has begun. MEH! :85:

Anything mechanical/electronical on the fritz for you? Or traveling plans just not panning out? That´s also happened.

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
June 19, 2020 at 22:44
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
Wait until you loose your way in your own home! The German mister is really cruel. Forgot his name but will come up shortly I´m sure :3:
June 19, 2020 at 20:56
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
ha ha..it was just a weird thing that happen today. I was thinking a lot, so maybe just wasn´t watching what I was doing, but kind of scary when the water sprays in your face. But I survived. Wasn´t really that bad.
June 19, 2020 at 20:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well my laptop charger burned today, literally, with smoke and everything. My room still stinks 😑 It was very old and due to break, but it went with a bang. Now I am without laptop for a few days until the new charger arrives, which sucks, because I need it. I worry about my order arriving on time and without problems. Thanks Mercury 😓
June 19, 2020 at 14:45
(Libra) leorising
I noticed today the food delivery app, (ifood) with problems.
My address changed every time I clicked on the application, and the order history also attributed this failure to the retrograde mercury. :92:
June 19, 2020 at 14:06
(Taurus) nutelina » goldenlion32
That´s because your Mercury is used to solid stuff and earth, not well adapted to water :2:

Mine is in Pisces, and retrograde! But I´m kind of dizzy today! :23:
June 19, 2020 at 14:02
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » nutelina
Well...Mercury in Cancer Square Uranus in Taurus Trine Mercury in Capricorn means you fall in the shower I guess. That was my experience today anyway.
June 19, 2020 at 13:04
(Taurus) nutelina
Mercury in Cancer now. And retrograde. Oh I´m so agitated!

Mars Conjunct Natal Mercury
Theme Drive Unites Mind
Jun 21st 2:00 AM - Jun 28th ~ Strongest Jun 19th

You may feel somewhat irritable which can consequently get you involved in arguments with other people. If you are prone to anger than you must be careful now as even the slightest issue with people can flip your switch. However, you should also have a lot of mental energy to get things done. Your energy is high in general, but it would be good to utilize your mind in some way rather than just purely physical work. You will be feeling more convincing in your impressions of others because of your enthusiasm and strength, just be wary of being antagonizing as it may backfire.
February 29, 2020 at 09:58
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Mercury retrograde started out wonky for me, but this Taurus Moon is giving me LIFE. Things have been super pleasant these last two days.
February 28, 2020 at 23:41
(Pisces) fishscales » Petr9
Man you are having the Merc Retro "Classic" Petr...
February 28, 2020 at 21:51
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » rohini moon
haha ... normal day of natal retro Mercury :97: :DDD

(my Aries Moon tried to protest several times :85: :47: ... but it was no use :61:)
February 28, 2020 at 21:43
(Virgo) rohini moon » Petr9
Lol, You have a lottttt of patience, my good sir.. :75: :36:
February 28, 2020 at 21:39
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » rohini moon
another "funny" Retro Mercury story from today :75: :37:

I was warned, that timezone database of Turkey is wrong here and one Turkish guy pointed me to this file - which is pretty controversial, but should be more accurate:
http://www.astrolojidergisi.com/yaz…

===
Even if this source is the Official Gazette in which the decisions of the Council of Ministers published the summer time - the source that should be the most guaranteed, you see that the decision was canceled after a while and another application was changed instead.

For example, the summer time implementation of 1973 started on April 22 according to the Ministry list, but according to the Decision of the Council of Ministers published in the Official Gazette, the start date is June 3, 1973
===

so I spent half day by using Turkish dictionary, reading old Turkish newspapers ... and I have been correcting/re-typing entire timezone database of Turkey 1940-2013 ... I checked everything 3-4x times to avoid any typo ... well there was one tiny typo at the end anyway :85: => entire Turkish timezone decade 1980-1990 disappeared :39: :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
February 28, 2020 at 07:29
(Gemini) dontkillyourfuture
I never really notice mercury retrograde, which is odd because it’s the ruling planet of both my Sun and Rising sign! I find it hard to attribute its effects on me. I suppose I’ve been quite anxious lately but I’m often like that anyway, so I’m not sure that’s Mercury’s doing :63:
February 27, 2020 at 18:50
(Aquarius) Amdash » Leo Moon
Mercury did the exact same thing to my band when they were getting ready for their show last year during Halloween! It was really messed up!

On top of that when I was running their lights, they had all came together and agree to change some of the settings so I was feeling those affects pretty hard on my end too!
February 27, 2020 at 16:42
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32 » rohini moon
i went to the dentist and had two cavities filled and my teeth cleaned. :61: :61:
February 27, 2020 at 16:40
I can imagine, right now...and merc is your chart ruler :22: :39:
February 27, 2020 at 16:35
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9 » leorising
yeah ... looooots of coffee :83: :83: :83: :83: :83: :83: :39: :41: :4:
February 27, 2020 at 16:33
(Libra) leorising » Petr9
omg, hard work! :83:
February 27, 2020 at 16:32
:39:!!
February 27, 2020 at 16:19
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
searching for some stupid glitch in one particular astro calculation ... (for the last few nights....)

- best retrograde night party ever :117: :85: :61:
Login
(Log in)
February 27, 2020 at 15:45
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
&&
Login
(Log in)
February 27, 2020 at 13:54
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Mercury retrograde struck band practice last night.

Many equipment malfunctions.

My friends amp went out and left a electrical burning smell in the air. Hopefully just the tubes.

We have a PA setup that relies on WiFi....that went down.

My tuner somehow changed it’s reference note from A 440 to a higher pitch.

Our keyboard player had the lower half of his keyboard start playing the same note.

And a couple more minor things.

Equipment failures happen but it’s weird when they pile up in a 3 hour time period .
February 26, 2020 at 05:44
(Aries) ram_goat » rohini moon
Aahh so someone remembers "Carlito´s Way"...

Good movie.. I know it´s blasphemy but almost better than scarface..
February 26, 2020 at 05:35
(Virgo) rohini moon » ram_goat
I laugh.
February 26, 2020 at 05:34
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Dave Kleinfeld during merc retro..
Login
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »