Is it possible to be a pediatrician?

February 23, 2020 at 01:39 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Paiva
Is it possible to be a pediatrician?
please help me, i´m indecisive ,which profession i should follow?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 23, 2020 at 17:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Paiva
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
YW, go for it doc! :78: :15:
February 23, 2020 at 16:50
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Paiva
By the way, you also have the Lot of Exaltation in the 6th house trine your Moon. This is another good indicator that pediatrician or some health field would be an excellent career for you.
February 23, 2020 at 16:47
(Scorpio) Paiva » ancient_astrology
thanks !! it motivates me, I´m going to specialize in an area that I really like!
February 23, 2020 at 16:20
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
You have the Moon in the 10th house of career. The Moon here represents the body. Venus is applying to the Moon. Venus is the ruler of the 5th house of children. I have messaged you about this. Pediatrician is certainly one profession that is strongly indicated by this configuration. Go for it!
February 23, 2020 at 15:08
(Scorpio) Paiva » Moon_Queen
Wow it´s great! Thank you so much for the answer. :75:
February 23, 2020 at 14:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Along with venushouse indication to ambicious and unstopable 10tH Sun, Mercury (kids) as the ruler of the 6thH (medicine) in 11thH (tehnic aproach, higher knowledge) will be very favorable for pediatric vocation...
Since Mercury has also good (sextile) relation to 9thH (learning) Moon that is in conjuction with Venus this indicates nice, gentle, attitude toward kids that is very important for that profession

So, my answer is, yes it is :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »