My natal chart for general interpretation.

February 21, 2020 at 01:38 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
My natal chart for general interpretation.
So I´m going to put aside any preconceived notions I have from reading my own chart and present it here for others to read. We all tend to look at ourselves through a biased lens whether we mean to or not, so it´ll be helpful to see what others notice based on my chart.
Note: I´m using the True positions of the Nodes and Black Moon Lilith, as I feel those are more accurate. And I´m using Placidus simply because that seems to be the general consensus, but I tend to favor Equal myself.
Anyway, here it is. No specific questions as of now, just whatever stands out to you.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 25, 2020 at 12:09
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild » lunaria
Only gradual, subtle changes in perspective. I do feel though that I´m slowly and surely making my way towards a breakthrough.
February 23, 2020 at 15:42
(Aquarius) lunaria » SaturnineMoonchild
Ah, great, so we have figured it out!
But it is wunderful, that you have started meditation. Do you experience some changes already?
February 23, 2020 at 15:29
The pieces just keep falling into place, don´t they? :P In fact, reading my own chart has encouraged me to start practicing meditation over these last few months. It´s still a work in progress, though. Another byproduct of my Leo 6th house is that my mind never wants to "turn off".
February 23, 2020 at 15:22
hello saturninmoonchild,

I actually am pretty organized, which is why I relate to my Sun in the 6th house rather than the 5th. Of course, I have Mercury and South Node in the 6th as well. In a lot of ways, I understand and relate to the mind of a Virgo. What´s interesting is that in my Draconic chart, the Cancer stellium from my natal chart is in Virgo instead.

I really didn´t get your chart so far. But I am so curious, because the message must be clear, because of the extreme cluster of planets. It´s just, wich one is it?

Well, I believe, I have got it now! Jipiiihh!

It is of course the nodes!

Your south node in the 6th, yes, is in leo, but it sits in virgos house! This seams to be your strongest influence in your chart! See how important the nodes are? And mercury sits with the south node, wich strengthens the virgo energy, I guess and pulls you back all the time. So, moving towards your north node isn´t easy for you.
Your virgo side makes you orderly, organized,and so critical with yourself. Virgo is all about DOING and everyday life! And you are suppose to move toward the 12th house. You must learn beeing! This north node in the 12th gives a tremendous imagination! And it makes you want to move away from wich ever country you are in, or wichever city you are living in. It just makes you want to move away from what you know. The energy of these karmic nodes is described as pretty difficult to live with, because you have the tendency to be fully focused on organized everyday life and thinking critical about yourself. I think, I talked a little bit about the nodes before. I said, they can be draining for a person. And I can imagine this. I am a virgo rising. So there is a lot of this energy in me too. But that´s the explanation for your life and the feelings you have described.
I have learned so much in this short communication. The nodes are always domineering a chart! It´s amazing!

And when reading your sun in the 6th house, it is also conjunct the south node, wich pulls you back even harder. You want to move toward pisces, but your south node sais, come back, come back, come back!
They recommend meditation. I also believe, this would be great for you!

What do you think?
February 23, 2020 at 01:00
"From what I have observed, whenever I was around a cancer sun or a very cancerian (that must be wrong english! Sorry) nature, I always felt very "at home" with them. They are not the most orderly or organized people in the world"

I actually am pretty organized, which is why I relate to my Sun in the 6th house rather than the 5th. Of course, I have Mercury and South Node in the 6th as well. In a lot of ways, I understand and relate to the mind of a Virgo. What´s interesting is that in my Draconic chart, the Cancer stellium from my natal chart is in Virgo instead.

"Besides chiron, there is a very wide conjunction with venus AND jupiter. They both are great to have with the moon. when in conjunction with the moon, one sais, this person must be extremely popular. And venus in the 5th, by the way, makes a person very, very artistic. Are you an artistic person? Are you creative? Philosophical, I guess, right? That would be very much cancer too."

Indeed I´ve always had a philosophical nature, and in high school was voted "Most Creative".

"Pluto in the 9th is a strong influence here. Your believesystem involves beeing in control. And it will undergo a transformation in this lifetime. This most likely means a huge liberation for you."

Indeed. I know I credit Moon and Saturn as the most influential planets in my chart, but I cannot underestimate the role that Pluto has to play, and has played.

"Your sun is also your father and your moon is your mother. Very experienced astrologers can read easily those descriptions of mother and father in a horoscope.
I will say it again, your moon and chiron, uranus and saturn. That is not easy for the soft, sweet moon. Saturn is so harsh. And chiron shows our wound. And your moon receives another aspect from pluto, by the way. It is no square, but a trine or sextile. So, your mother is described pretty much in detail here. I am not sure about this, but I believe, that the moon in cancer means a pretty close relationship with the mother. This can be completely wrong. But if it is right, all of those aspects make sense."

I do have a close relationship with my mother and always have. There have been complications here and there, but the bond has always remained.
If you´re curious about what you see regarding the father, I never knew my biological father, and my former stepfather was an abuser, the primary destructive force in my life (apart from myself).

It´s great to see the interpretations of someone else about my chart. I´ve spent a lot of time on it myself, and you´ve reaffirmed a lot of my findings, as well as reminding me of a few bits and pieces of myself that I´d forgotten. Lately I´ve developed an interest in matters of karma and reincarnation. It´s difficult to find free information on the subject, but overall I feel that there is a strong resonance of karma in my chart. I´m finding myself increasingly motivated to try and fulfill those terms in this lifetime, and every little bit helps me come closer to understanding what that means for me.
February 22, 2020 at 20:36
I´ve always read my Sun as being in the 6th house, and I identify with that; however, with Sun being part of that stellium in Cancer which runs through the 5th house, I feel some resonance there as well. As for feeling comfortable in my own skin, I´ve always had severe self-esteem issues, and feelings of shame and guilt with or without reason. However, in my adolescence, if you had asked anyone who knew me to describe me, they would have said what you just did, "comfortable in his own skin", or something similar.

"Jupiter with the sun in the 5th makes this sun even brighter and bigger. Jupiter sun people are "larger than life", that´s how it is put in the books, most of the time. They are confident (sometimes a bit too much, even?) and very strong willed and intelligent and proud (considering that this is happening in leo, wich by itself shows someone who is extremely proud!)."

Again, this is how people in my youth would have described me (though words like "pretentious" and "asshole" would have cropped up here and there.) But confidence, strong will, and pride were never qualities that I felt or readily accepted about myself.

hello there!

Very interesting! So much is going on in your 5th house. Still, you say, you lack confidence.
I can only try to explain this with your cancer nature. Cancer is in many regards the opposite of leo. And with the moon here and chiron "hitting" this moon, maybe thats the reason. And we haven´t talked about all the oppositions the moon is receiving from the planets in the 11th house!
I could imagine, that there is a discrepancy between so much potencial for confidence and willpower etc. and the strong cancer influence here. This maybe means, on one side this person wants to nurture others and to do only good and be as social as possible and on the other side there is this leo colour that wants to be the center of attention.
You know, they are so different! From what I have observed, whenever I was around a cancer sun or a very cancerian (that must be wrong english! Sorry) nature, I always felt very "at home" with them. They are not the most orderly or organized people in the world. But they are the most nurturing and you feel like you are around someone, who is always loving and soft and sweet. Someone who cares, to say the least. That is just how they are. They do lack confidence quiete a bit, though. Maybe the cancer influence is much stronger here than the leo or 5th house influence.
Maybe we have to look at this moon a little bit closer.
In cancer it feels good, of course. What else? Besides chiron, there is a very wide conjunction with venus AND jupiter. They both are great to have with the moon. when in conjunction with the moon, one sais, this person must be extremely popular. And venus in the 5th, by the way, makes a person very, very artistic. Are you an artistic person? Are you creative? Philosophical, I guess, right? That would be very much cancer too.

Now, saturn throughs an aspect towards the moon, wich is not so nice. But neptune also does. This actually gives even more creativity and popularity, as far as I am informed. Uranus throughs his love on your moon too. That could be rather difficult. It is said to make a person restless and maybe the person jumps from one thought to the other. Depression can be a result of this. And "immoral" tendencies.
I said this in the beginning. This concerns me. Uranus and chiron with the moon!
Your 11th house is so interesting too!
Saturn, neptune and uranus all in retrograde. All those slow people in one house! Neptune and saturn hardly conjunct. This would be an extreme wide conjunction. But they are sitting in one house and sign. But neptune and uranus do. Not extremely close, but they are conjunct. Can you feel this mixture in capricorn? Saturn at home, of course, wich doubles his energy here. Now dreamy neptune and jumpy uranus. Wow!
They are the rulers of the 11th, 12th and first. So the matters of those houses happen in the 11th and your chartruler is in the 11th, wether it is saturn or uranus. This gives your 11th house a very important meaning in your life. I find houserulers difficult to understand, sometimes. What are your own thoughts about this house and the many planets in it?

Your nodes are in the 6th and 12th houses. Here in leo and aquarius. So you have already mastered the leo energy. To put yourself in the center and to show yourself, express yourself and be creative shouldn´t be any problem for you. You have masterd this.
Pluto in the 9th is a strong influence here. Your believesystem involves beeing in control. And it will undergo a transformation in this lifetime. This most likely means a huge liberation for you.

But your south node in leo also means, that you have mastered fun. You have had this already and now you are on your way to the humanitarian.
Helping other people enjoying themselfes and doing what is best for the group and the whole.
The south node in the 6th house means, you are a little bit stuck in details, you are always busy with something. This can be a little draining. And your health can suffer because of this. Mercury pulls you towards your southnode too. So, you should be as focused as possible to not pay more attention than needed to the details, because your virgoside wants that. I am a virgo ascendant. I know exactly what I am talking about.

I am really thinking about your lack of confidence and feelings of guilt, you have described.
I am very interested in vedic astrology too. There they explain everything much more direct and the astrology is much more predictive than tropical astrology.
Your sun is also your father and your moon is your mother. Very experienced astrologers can read easily those descriptions of mother and father in a horoscope.
I will say it again, your moon and chiron, uranus and saturn. That is not easy for the soft, sweet moon. Saturn is so harsh. And chiron shows our wound. And your moon receives another aspect from pluto, by the way. It is no square, but a trine or sextile. So, your mother is described pretty much in detail here. I am not sure about this, but I believe, that the moon in cancer means a pretty close relationship with the mother. This can be completely wrong. But if it is right, all of those aspects make sense.

Maybe, just if you like, comment on this one.

I am so curious, because I am obsessed with astrology. Somebody once, many years ago, read my horoscope and since that time, I cannot leave it alone. I had never imagined in my wildest dreams, that a birth chart can give so accurate information about a person.

I am fascinated with this chart. It is a little bit extreme. But those kinds of charts I like the best!

Hope to read from you soon!
February 22, 2020 at 09:53
"People with strong 5th houses usually have a very strong physique, they are sportive and generally in good health shape. But you have to consider everything in a chart, of course."

I´ve never been an athlete, nor especially interested in sports or exercise. I´m underweight, a smoker, with debilitating nerve and joint issues. Yet, I do feel that I´m physically stronger/tougher than I should be under the conditions.

"Te 5th house has also to do with fun in general, children, romance, sports, stage (it is the house of the actors!) creativity and education. A strong 5th house is something good in a chart"

I would say that the 5th house represents everything that I want most out of life, but also everything that I´ve repeatedly failed to attain, or been denied, or sabotaged for myself, in this life.

"You have venus, moon, chiron, jupiter and sun in this house. The sun loooooves to be in the 5th. It is its home. It is the original leo house and the sun rules over leo. So this shows a person, that mostly does feel quiete comfortable in his/her skin, if you will."

I´ve always read my Sun as being in the 6th house, and I identify with that; however, with Sun being part of that stellium in Cancer which runs through the 5th house, I feel some resonance there as well. As for feeling comfortable in my own skin, I´ve always had severe self-esteem issues, and feelings of shame and guilt with or without reason. However, in my adolescence, if you had asked anyone who knew me to describe me, they would have said what you just did, "comfortable in his own skin", or something similar.

"Jupiter with the sun in the 5th makes this sun even brighter and bigger. Jupiter sun people are "larger than life", that´s how it is put in the books, most of the time. They are confident (sometimes a bit too much, even?) and very strong willed and intelligent and proud (considering that this is happening in leo, wich by itself shows someone who is extremely proud!)."

Again, this is how people in my youth would have described me (though words like "pretentious" and "asshole" would have cropped up here and there.) But confidence, strong will, and pride were never qualities that I felt or readily accepted about myself.

"The one factor that reduces this for me, is this moon with chiron. You know, the sun is your ego. But everything that touches your sun alters the situation, of course. In this case it is jupiter wich blows this sun up. But the moon (our emotions) is hurt in a way. Chiron sits on this moon and so this moon could be very much struggle with selfexpression, because all of this is happening in the house of selfexpression (the leo house). Also the moon receives an aspect from saturn, wich supresses emotions."

And there you have many of the above contradictions explained in a nutshell. Note my username on this site: The Moon and Saturn are the planets I most strongly recognize in my life and mind (though they´ve all had their parts to play).

"Your chart is FULL of leo energy. Lets have a look at the (in my opinion) most important symbols in a chart. The karmic nodes.
Your south node sits in the 6th house (virgo) BUT in leo! Your north node is in the 12th house (pisces house) in aquarius.
WOW! A full 5th house (leo energy) and a south node AND mercury in the 6th house in leo. 7 "planets" with leo energy. The north node is in aquarius in the 12th. But lets put this aside for a moment. So in this incarnaton you are suppose to move towards the aquarian energy and away from the leo energy, wich will be hard for you. Sorry.
You are someone who needs A LOT of attention! Right?"

I think that a lot of this Leo energy is quelled by conditions such as the Moon/Saturn aspects, the overabundance of water in my chart, and other factors. However, that Leonian fire did burn more brightly in my youth, through the Aquarian filter of the Ascendant. This made for a complicated combination. I did seek attention, even negative, and I was in fact involved with school and community theatre. But I also sought to stand out as "different" or "unique", and especially when this was done in drastic or negative ways, and combined with the emotional turmoil of my youth, the attention I did receive often alienated me instead.
As an adult, I´ve become progressively more reserved and solitary, having basically shut myself away from the world about five years ago. This was the start of a gradual, painful, and ultimately beneficial transformative process, from which I´ve only recently started to emerge. And I emerge with the understanding that I still have a long way to go.
Regarding how much attention I need at this stage, the short answer is "minimal". I both crave attention and fear it, so I simply try not to let attention be either a driving motive nor a source of shame.

"Now it becomes even more extreme, because lilith sits alone in the 10th house and tells us, that the society sees you as an extreme person, someone who really does not like rules and regulations too much. You like to have your OWN laws."

100% true. I have the self-control to follow rules and laws as well as most, but I have a rather anarchical mindset and an instinctive mistrust of "the system". My work history is unstable due to issues with authority and rejection of the "chain of command" as a very concept. Similarly, I find it nearly impossible to really connect with anyone when it comes to things like politics, religion, etc., as people tend to see my ideas as strange or extreme, and generally don´t follow my train of thought. (Though this latter might have more to do with Uranus´ overall energy, and/or resonance of Mean Lilith in the 9th house.)

"Consider this too, when you have so many conjunctions, all of these planets are houserulers. So the themes of the houses these planets rule are all happening in that one house. In this case the 5th house of selfexpression. But the 11th house of hopes and wishes to put it short, is interesting too. We can talk about this some other time. I have to work now."

Thank you very much, I´m impressed and humbled by the diligence you put into this. Any time you feel like diving back into this, I´ll be very interested in your thoughts on the 11th house.
Until next time.
February 22, 2020 at 09:32
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
Hmm...it would be interesting if you became a children´s or family therapist with that Cancer Stellium and Leo in the 6th house.
February 22, 2020 at 09:11
hello saturnineMoonchild,

for now I didn´t touch on the fact, that this conjunction is happening in cancer of course.
I will explain a little bit about that later. The moon rules over cancer and to have the moon in cancer is wonderfull. It hightens your intuition and sensitivity and venus is here too. This shows a very artistic person, of course. Venus likes this placement.
This all is about the nurishment of the mother!! All of the cancer placements plus moon itself in cancer describes a very interesting mother. But it shows also, that the chartowner has a very close relationship towards the mothe.

I have to leave!

see you later!
February 22, 2020 at 08:53
(Cancer) Yarrowia
Woah, my first thought: I think I saw it somewhere before... :2: So I can´t be very objective, but it´ll be interesting to follow this topic ;)
February 22, 2020 at 08:52
hello,

well, thank you very much. I prefer it like that too. But most people are very sensitive, when it comes to "secrets".
You have an incredibile 5th house. People with strong 5th houses usually have a very strong physique, they are sportive and generally in good health shape. But you have to consider everything in a chart, of course.
Te 5th house has also to do with fun in general, children, romance, sports, stage (it is the house of the actors!) creativity and education. A strong 5th house is something good in a chart!
You have venus, moon, chiron, jupiter and sun in this house. The sun loooooves to be in the 5th. It is its home. It is the original leo house and the sun rules over leo. So this shows a person, that mostly does feel quiete comfortable in his/her skin, if you will.
But here are many more factors coming into play.
First off, many conjunctons. Jupiter with the sun in the 5th makes this sun even brighter and bigger. Jupiter sun people are "larger than life", that´s how it is put in the books, most of the time. They are confident (sometimes a bit too much, even?) and very strong willed and intelligent and proud (considering that this is happening in leo, wich by itself shows someone who is extremely proud!).
The one factor that reduces this for me, is this moon with chiron. You know, the sun is your ego. But everything that touches your sun alters the situation, of course. In this case it is jupiter wich blows this sun up. But the moon (our emotions) is hurt in a way. Chiron sits on this moon and so this moon could be very much struggle with selfexpression, because all of this is happening in the house of selfexpression (the leo house). Also the moon receives an aspect from saturn, wich supresses emotions.

Your chart is FULL of leo energy. Lets have a look at the (in my opinion) most important symbols in a chart. The karmic nodes.
Your south node sits in the 6th house (virgo) BUT in leo! Your north node is in the 12th house (pisces house) in aquarius.
WOW! A full 5th house (leo energy) and a south node AND mercury in the 6th house in leo. 7 "planets" with leo energy. The north node is in aquarius in the 12th. But lets put this aside for a moment. So in this incarnaton you are suppose to move towards the aquarian energy and away from the leo energy, wich will be hard for you. Sorry.
You are someone who needs A LOT of attention! Right? Please give me a feedback on this one!
Now it becomes even more extreme, because lilith sits alone in the 10th house and tells us, that the society sees you as an extreme person, someone who really does not like rules and regulations too much. You like to have your OWN laws.

My guess is, that you are a kind of your own. You see, mars is even throwing an aspect to the north node and blows the leo energy even more up. So your need toward beeing seen must be immense!Please don´t think, I am judging over you! I am not. I am just explaining, what I see.
And know, everybody, that it is always a matter of how far is a person on his/he journey of life. We never know, if many lessons are already learned.
But your chart is very, very interesting!
Consider this too, when you have so many conjunctions, all of these planets are houserulers. So the themes of the houses these planets rule are all happening in that one house. In this case the 5th house of selfexpression. But the 11th house of hopes and wishes to put it short, is interesting too. We can talk about this some other time. I have to work now.

Thank you for putting your amazing chart to read here for everybody!

See you soon!
February 21, 2020 at 22:47
Thanks lunaria. Whatever signs you see, you don´t need to tiptoe around them. I believe in confronting and accepting the good and bad things about oneself, reconciling them so to speak. If you feel strangely about sharing something here, you can always message me privately. I will publicly proclaim, though, that I am not guilty of any of Harvey Weinstein´s crimes. I might see some similarities, however, based in the way I acted as an adolescent in particular. Socially, I sometimes spoke carelessly and insensitively when expressing my opinions; in romantic relationships, I was guilty of being possessive and a bit sexually obsessed. These behaviors have been sources of guilt, and that guilt served to catalyze a change in perspective and the ways I treat other people. So, maybe that is part of what you´re seeing?
February 21, 2020 at 21:08
(Aquarius) lunaria
hello,

that is very interesting!
You have so much going on in the 5th house, wich usually makes people very much fun to be around. But it happens in cancer, wich is a very sensitive sign.
I see something there. But I don´t know, if you want to hear "everything"...?
I find it very interesting to read your horoscope.There is something in your chart, that is also very significant in Harvey Weinsteins chart. Sorry, if this is offending to you. I didn´t mean to! Actually I am just interested, if there really are similarities to him. But this question can´t be answerd here.
It is the moon in conjunction to chiron and in opposition to uranus! This is seen as a sign, that people act in an immoral way sometimes. Sorry, it was just the first thing, that I saw in your chart...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »