hey! what do you think of my natal chart ?

February 20, 2020 at 17:58 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) peachyjn
hey! what do you think of my natal chart ?
i am very curious about what people think of me so ... what kind of person do u suppose i am, what are the things you like or dislike about my positions, am i attractive to people ? tell me anything you want about my chart <3
if you don’t have anything nice to say, that’s okay, because i would like to know about my negative aspects too :))
(sorry if my english is bad, it’s my second language)
24.11.2003, Moscow, 6:35 pm
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…=

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 21, 2020 at 16:21
(Aquarius) Amdash » peachyjn
Thank you so much for expressing that to me! Like I said I´m still learning as I go.

And I don´t know why I didn´t catch that, you´re a Sagittarius with a large mouth your planets in that general area. So of course you would preferred to get the job done! And reap the benefits!

Thank you so much for telling me!
February 21, 2020 at 15:49
(Sagittarius) peachyjn » Amdash
Thank u so much!! I am really impatient and easily discouraged if I don’t succeed right away, so i don’t think that the part with my jupiter in virgo is accurate, but other than that your interpretation is really spot-on !!
February 21, 2020 at 14:39
(Aquarius) Amdash
Jupiter in Virgo specifies that you´re more of a " slow and steady wins the race type of person" and you have a good work ethic.

With Venus in Sagittarius you value freedom and you are very lighthearted to. You´re very good when it comes to socializing with people from what I am seeing with your Uranus in Aquarius and Even though at times you may move around from friends to friends, with Neptune in Aquarius you are strongly loyal to them.

Most of your planets are actually on the bottom left of your chart. That usually is an indication that you are more of a person seeking partnerships or a relationship with a person. That or entrepreneur ship too. And knowing sagittarius being very free spirited I wouldn´t be surprised that´s what you´re aiming for.

I could also be wrong, I am still learning and new after all regarding interpreting charts. But if it´s incorrect please do not hesitate to ask me or also ask other people. There are some that are also willing to also check on this form as well. Everyone on this form is really intelligent and gives the best interpretations. I have no doubt that they will answer right after me. Give or take a few hours.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »