does everyone go through saturn return the same way?

February 20, 2020 at 17:53 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) inka
does everyone go through saturn return the same way?
I dont want to sound rude here but is every person going through Saturn Return the same way? I have had years of failure or unfinished projects, of being dismissed, of being rejected. My saturn return finished at the end of January. I was writing here many times about my struggle, this year and last years. I felt hold back, like something was holding my hand and didnt want me to move forward, like someone would block me.

I have moon in capricorn,saturn moon conjunction and asi ended my saturn return last month i also ended the ´worst´ peak phase of shani sade sati which was actually in my life since october 2017. its now in brighter and lighter phase - setting phase but its not a ´peak´ as it was.. so i hope my 2020 wouldbe better than my last years- and its not about one year, its about two three last years that i feel like are wasted , blocked.

i have many friends younger than me who succeded ´before´ because they were reckles, playing victin, wanting help from everyone..becuase they could talk and communicate their issues- since 2017 i have been blocked, shut down, whenever i wanted to approach someone they started being intimidated or pulled away... every romantic encounter was not ´light but with a pressure from my side, i was desperate and i knew people knew it.

i have many younger friends as i said that are 26-27 and will have saturn return this or next year. they were as i said , too reckles for me, being too loud and open but ´over-ran´ me at the end when it comes relationships or work . so my question is- will some of my friends, especially ones who have moons in aquarius or many placements in aquarius - go through their saturn return in a similar way as i did? I must say - i dont wanna revenge or anything because i accepted, i let go , i moved on, changed environment but i was always asking myself WHY the hell everything was so hard tome not for everyone else and i saw their success , light short way- and when i was doing the same way i was failing, blocked...what is the future and saturn return for people with aquarius placements soon?

its just for my curiosity- i am not taking any revenge or anything, just being curious if only i had to suffer like this or some people would do the same next year or so... because actually i feel it snot fair...

thank you and hope you understand my point..
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 20, 2020 at 20:57
(Aquarius) lunaria
hello,

I don´t think everyone is going through saturn return in the exact same way. We are living, breathing creatures. And every life, as you might know, is different.

But I can report my own saturn return here.
When saturn was "coming home" in my chart, I had just fallen deeply in love with the man of my dreams. And only a few month later he passed away. One of the biggest shocks of my life.
Well, those are the lessons saturn sends, when he returns.

So, do I "believe" in saturn return? Hell, yes!
February 20, 2020 at 20:37
(Sagittarius) goldenlion5
I don´t think everyone will experience their Saturn Return the same way. I know mine in the 10th house was when my life was moving in a more positive direction and it was good time in my life.

While others will often say it´s rough or hard. I would think the house your Saturn is has a theme to it and may have an influence on how you experience it since the chart is divided into four parts and each part focuses on a certain part of development in the process.

Also the archetype and degrees may have an influence.
February 20, 2020 at 20:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » inka
There are those who like to give double and triple work to twenty-somethings in order to see what burns them out!
I should know better than to stuff these rectangles with arbitrary factoids, but I don´t! :41: :5: :32: :81:
February 20, 2020 at 20:12
(Aries) inka » IIyyaarr13
i am sorry i do not understand it well. im not a native english speaker.

my saturn return started when i was about to graduate university (27 ) but someone offered me some good work position as an organiser of some good international workshops and thats why i graduated 1 year later when i was 28 - but i was working part time and actually i dont know if it was a good idea to be a part of that workshop team because it was a hell drama with people and etc. but maybe it was my fault because i was in-between jobs?
i was stressed about my workshop team, about how people would notice me and perceive me, about my diploma and graduation and about my future.

i dont understadn the sentence -Smokers should homeschool girls to stunt their sense of smell! -- could you explain?
February 20, 2020 at 20:09
(Leo) Zephyrin
It will be a funny question but how can I understand that I go through Saturn return? :4:
February 20, 2020 at 20:07
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
There are women who are on the career path who get hit by a collision of Lunar Progressions and Saturn return at 28/29 who just subsume to dominance of pheromone! Smokers should homeschool girls to stunt their sense of smell!
:157: return is different for those consistently working and those "between jobs" :80:
:157: return is different for those who are stressed by their jobs and those truly in :18: w/ their work!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »