What´s really going on in my chart

February 19, 2020 at 04:11 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Antionette
What´s really going on in my chart
I don´t know to much about astrology, I´ve always been into it as we all have but can someone tell me something abt my chart. Like I just want to understand why I feel like an fallen angel of some sort that no one understands a true alien. Thanks ???

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 19, 2020 at 12:33
(Cancer) Antionette » SaturnineMoonchild
Thank you guys for helping me understand my chart more. I´m just at a point in my life where I´m finally embracing who I am fully but I tend to still worry a bit with how people think of me sadly. I´m ready to move but have some lose ends I must tie up before I´m free ! I´m in a stagnant place right now but I will just concentrate on the important and leave the rest. I know one day my soul family will come around and I cannot wait ?? everything you said about me in my chart is dead on Thank you guys again for the extra confidence I needed I´m truly grateful for you guys time ❤
February 19, 2020 at 11:12
(Cancer) SaturnineMoonchild
The Pluto dominance is definitely a contributing factor, especially as it squares Mars conjunct your Ascendant. This shows there might be some struggles when it comes to how you present yourself to the world, and how others perceive you, adding to the feeling of being misunderstood.
I´m also looking at your Sun´s oppositions with Saturn, Neptune, and Uranus, all of which are in the 5th house which relates to creativity and self-expression.
Cancer Suns are often misunderstood as it is, since we have a tendency to withdraw when hurt and keep our feelings private from all but those we deeply trust. Now with these oppositions, Saturn can show feelings of being a social outcast; Neptune can show a tendency to escape into fantasy and lose grasp on reality, contributing to feelings of isolation; and Uranus can show that others might find you weird or eccentric (the word you used, "alien", is often applied to Uranus).
So yes, there are a lot of factors here that can, frankly, make you seem like a complete oddity, feeling out of place in this world. But as dani_mae1 mentioned, this is a gift that you should embrace, as it will allow you to empower yourself and leave the most unique marks on this world.
I´ll point out also that Chiron and your Part of Fortune are both conjunct your Sun. You may have deep wounds to your ego due to your feelings and fears about being different. But overcoming those wounds, getting in touch with the essence of your Self, being true to that Self, and being unafraid to show it to the world -- that will guide you to a sense of fulfillment and well-being.
This action is also happening in the 11th house, which rules friendships and social life -- so that area of life will benefit greatly from accepting and expressing yourself without shame or fear. You also have Mercury and Jupiter conjunct in the 11th house in Gemini, showing that even though you feel different and out of place, you´re also very interested in (and probably rather gifted at) interacting with friends, expanding your social horizons, communicating with people from all walks of life, learning about different cultures, and generally being actively involved in the social sphere of life.
Lastly, your North Node is in the 7th house, indicating that your life path is gradually guiding you out of the self and Self, and into personal relationships, partnerships, etc. Using your innate qualities and talents, no matter how strange they may seem to others, will help you along your path.
So, fellow oddity, be you and be true, and you´ll find that helps in relating with others.
February 19, 2020 at 10:22
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I have but a basic understanding of astrology. But I peeked at your chart using the whole house system and you are Pluto dominant. Your Pluto falls in Scorpio in your 4th house, so I suspect you’ve always felt “other worldly” most of your life and perhaps especially your family has made you feel this way.

Embrace it, it’s a special gift you have. Sometimes being not of this world can be a good thing. Although not being understood can have its drawbacks as well. But you’re definitely on the right path, astrology will help you discover you’re more than just this.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »