Lot of Fortune and Spirit: 2 Most Important Points

February 17, 2020 at 00:08 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Lot of Fortune and Spirit: 2 Most Important Points
Some of you think that the Lot of Fortune and Spirit are just two funny spots on the chart. You think, Oh my lot of fortune is in the 3rd house, so maybe I´ll get along with my brothers. Or oh my lot of spirit is in the 9th house...that explains why I am such a spiritual person.

Actually Dorothy, the Lot of Fortune and Lot of Spirit are not a fun afterthought, but in some ways, the most important points in the chart and keys to several Time Lord techniques, namely Zodiacal Releasing. The Time Lord Techniques are to Western Astrology what the Dashas are to Vedic Astrology

I will demonstrate this in coming days, and hopefully, the Great Wizard, Amdash will allow me to use his chart to demonstrate.

Stay tuned...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 18, 2020 at 04:28
(Cancer) TimeLord
Lot of Fortune never gave me Fortune.
My Lot of Fortune exactly Conjunct 2nd House Cusp, Venus and Moon in Gemini.
February 17, 2020 at 19:47
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » ancient_astrology
Followed it earlier when you posted it. There was some terminology I was unsure of so I’ve been googling and digesting (in between errands)!

I’ve been actually meaning to ask you a question about Astrological Magic though, that this just reminded me of. Long story short, something occurred and I now have an altar. It sorta just came to me. And upon executing what I received it appears to align with this magic. So, I want to research correctly and know from reading posts you are a wealth of knowledge. Do you have any book recommendations or internet websites you would suggest?
February 17, 2020 at 19:39
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » dani_mae1
Home girl, just so you know, I´ve begun the discussion here:

https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
February 17, 2020 at 11:23
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Ha ha...Just wait to Saturn and Uranus are conjunct fortune and spirit! It´s a big surprise!
February 17, 2020 at 10:31
(Taurus) dani_mae1
I never knew of these two till I found this website. I’m very excited for the lessons and that you decided to share your knowledge on this specific topic.
February 17, 2020 at 00:28
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » MarvinReal
I mean "Dorothy" generically, but maybe Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. Not Dorotheus of Sidon! He knows much more about this stuff than I do!!!!! Glad you mentioned his name...he´s a star of astrology.
February 17, 2020 at 00:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user jerrynna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
very nice, looking forward!
February 17, 2020 at 00:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Finally some astro topic.

Who is Dorothy? :4: You mean Dorotheus of Sidon?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »