MC in aspect to venus watersign

February 16, 2020 at 09:47 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) stigmí
MC in aspect to venus watersign
Maybe it looks like very good aspect, but I think that combination with water signs make it very unstable and in conflict with energy of MC. (At least in my case MC in scorpio, venus cancer)
What do you think about it?
Is here anybody with this position? How this combination influence you?
For me is worst that when I am in love, i totaly forget “career” and subordinate my needs to partner :49:
And this is for me killing :11: but i cant help myself...

Thank you for sharing :74:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
February 26, 2020 at 11:01
(Pisces) fishscales » stigmí
"What a sweet life :5:"

Lol...that´s one way of looking at it...
February 26, 2020 at 10:33
(Gemini) stigmí » IIyyaarr13
Interesting, but for me little complicated...it needs to study :6:
February 26, 2020 at 10:28
(Gemini) stigmí » fishscales
What a sweet life :5:
February 26, 2020 at 03:33
(Pisces) fishscales » stigmí
"Didnt you write here something more?"

I don´t believe so...I answered this a while ago though, and I have trouble remembering what happened two hours ago... :2:
February 25, 2020 at 23:46
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » stigmí
You have with the Hindu Astrology slowly creeping signs towards an age of Aquarius.
Some here want a simplification in terms of whole signs.
There are schools of Astrology that put the Mid-heaven at the Zenith Longitude which means there AREN´T Scandinavians with giant super-twelfth houses!
Unless someone is born in outer space viewing the horizon within cone of greatest visual attention they have an English MC!
February 25, 2020 at 20:20
(Taurus) nutelina » stigmí
Well it´s amazing how it works, that´s all I can say about astrology. If it works in the real world, thank God for it!
February 25, 2020 at 15:46
(Gemini) stigmí » IIyyaarr13
I have not tiny nose, but sometimes i have very sharp look.
What is english mc? I dont understand this part?
February 25, 2020 at 15:38
(Gemini) stigmí » nutelina
I felt like gemini only in early childhood. Then something turn off and i feel more my other parts.
And i agree that venus in cancer is very sacrificial type..unfortunately :49:
Thats it....how to live a little less under this influence...
February 25, 2020 at 15:24
(Gemini) stigmí » fishscales
Yes, it really looks like this.
Didnt you write here something more? I read it before, but have not possibility to answer. Just wonder.
Other aspects to venus are sextil to jupiter and square to lilith. Maybe this what makes it difficult :63:
February 18, 2020 at 01:47
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Anime characters have tiny noses and huge eyes, would they subordinate to a partner seeing more than usual?
My sense of smell was stunted by being amongst smokers as a child, it occurred to me that a girl child would have actually had her prospects improved by reduced pheromone response!
Your English MC is closely squared by Mercury in rulership, that is what sinks you into the Venus retrograde mire!
I have :154: :196: :153: :194: :199: :197: :154: amplified by the Angular House Cusps, I have to do more with ´harmonic five´ before I can make use of the configuration!
February 16, 2020 at 18:12
(Taurus) nutelina
Well I can say I have a mother with Sun and Moon like you. Gemini always thinks like like! But water is very different. She is Cancer rising though...

I must admit I would also forget career and subordinate my needs so perhaps it might point to something else...
Oh of course, Venus in Cancer is quite the sacrificial type?

Don´t forget Sag moon is always looking for something, a philosopher and Gemini is quite shallow, so this combo is not easy :15: Sorry for any unwanted info.

Also being Gemini Sun it´s quite probable that you have Venus in Cancer (or Gemini or Leo for that matter?).
February 16, 2020 at 14:16
(Pisces) fishscales
"For me is worst that when I am in love, i totaly forget “career” and subordinate my needs to partner :49:
And this is for me killing :11: but i cant help myself..."

That sounds pretty accurate for a Venus/MC interaction in which Venus is in the 7th and in Cancer...

The only thing is, I´d expect a square from Venus to the MC in that situation, not a trine...

I´d expect Venus in the 7th trining your MC to indicate benefits to the career through partnerships, not conflict...

I did not take a close look at your entire chart though...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »